Is light skin a feminine trait and dark skin masculine

Options
waynefan
waynefan Members Posts: 129
edited October 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Most men dont find dark skin girls attractive some have told me they would never ? with a dark skin girl.

Not every light skin boy is feminine trust me some are very thuggish and not every dark skin girl is manly,I was thinking maybe this is why some men like light skin girls cause they have soft skin thats feminine.

Light skin ? was in style in the 1980's but that was a ? era with skin tight jeans,jheri curl,Debarge and alot of musicians even wore makeup ,even Al B Sure looked a little feminine to me so light and dark may have something to do with feminine/masculine trait.

If the first humans was dark skin that means the first females were dark skin probably even Adam and Eve how can dark skin be a feminine trait unless maybe theories about skin color are not accurate meaning dark skin was a later evolution.

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    No.

However, "feminine" and "masculine" are subjective; so it's possible.
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    One theory claims that men (supposedly) prefer lighter skinned women because lighter skin absorbs Vitamin D better than darker skin does and vitamin D is vital for the fetus during pregnancy. I don't know how much support there is for this claim or how popular it is among researchers. As far as I know, testosterone has nothing to do with skin color (higher levels of testosterone correlate with muscles, deep voice, aggression, all of which are considered 'masculine', bu not darker skin).

Or it might be that lighter skin is associated as childish (people grow darker as they age, compared to when they were infants) and men are (again, supposedly/stereotypically) attracted to women with childish features because the younger a woman is (as long as she still appears sexually mature), the more likely she is to be fertile.

I think a preference for dark or light skinned men or women is mostly just cultural or personal/aesthetic.
    Most men dont find dark skin girls attractive

If that's true, who exactly is marrying them? Why haven't dark skinned people (especially in the U.S and other countries where most women are not dark skinned so a man who prefers lighter skinned women has the option of one) died out?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It is true. ? want a dude that is tall dark and handsome, and for the longest time fair skin was was the traditional standard of beauty.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    waynefan wrote: »
    Most men dont find dark skin girls attractive some have told me they would never ? with a dark skin girl.

Not every light skin boy is feminine trust me some are very thuggish and not every dark skin girl is manly,I was thinking maybe this is why some men like light skin girls cause they have soft skin thats feminine.

Light skin ? was in style in the 1980's but that was a ? era with skin tight jeans,jheri curl,Debarge and alot of musicians even wore makeup ,even Al B Sure looked a little feminine to me so light and dark may have something to do with feminine/masculine trait.

If the first humans was dark skin that means the first females were dark skin probably even Adam and Eve how can dark skin be a feminine trait unless maybe theories about skin color are not accurate meaning dark skin was a later evolution.

speak for your self and I'm not black but excuse me while I go get some cookie with this milk.

imager.php?id=784608&t=o GIFSoup
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    waynefan wrote: »

@ the bolded so wayne aint wearing skin tights right now? and majority of these rap and r&b ? mad feminine b
  • dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I like long haired red bone, thick wit them legs long...YEEAAUPP!!!
This discussion has been closed.