How much of your sexual past is your S/O aware of?

Options
CeLLaR-DooR
CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
All?..A lot?..None?

Discuss...

Comments

• raevanaa
    raevanaa Confirm Email Posts: 212
    edited October 2011
    Options
    pretty much all of it.
    he knows i had my hoe phase. ? , had i not got some practice, he wouldn't be in my bed every night.
    i know he was a hoe before me, and idc. we're clean, and we love each other, and if someone's past ? with you (unless its like a permanent STD or a widespread sex tape a la Kim Kardashian), you shouldn't be in a relationship.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    edited October 2011
    Options
    raevanaa wrote: »
    pretty much all of it.
    he knows i had my hoe phase. ? , had i not got some practice, he wouldn't be in my bed every night.
    i know he was a hoe before me, and idc. we're clean, and we love each other, and if someone's past ? with you (unless its like a permanent STD or a widespread sex tape a la Kim Kardashian), you shouldn't be in a relationship.

...Is that you?

Your ? phase?...Plenty women go through that...how old were you?...18/19?
  • Nobodyz Shadow
    Nobodyz Shadow Members Posts: 134
    edited October 2011
    Options
    About 85-90% give or take
  • raevanaa
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ...Is that you?

Your ? phase?...Plenty women go through that...how old were you?...18/19?

yeah that sounds about right, i didn't really develop ? and ? till eleventh grade so i wasn't fully equipped for hoedom until I was out of high school. My hoeing only lasted about 18 months though, I'm not cut out for the long haul. I got married pretty quick lol
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I dont think it benefits you (or your S.O.) to let them know your whole sexual past so I avoid going into it.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    pretty much all of it.

that last part im trying to deal with....and move on...but I wish I didnt care about a females past.
    now about this hoe phase...can u give us a brief despcription please??
  • Copper
    edited October 2011
    Options
    and also no man wants to know everything...
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Personallly...I assume any ? I get with has done her fair share of filth...And I don't really care...As long as she hasn't done any of the following:

1. Slept with a close friend or family member
    2. Slutted to the point that I'd be ridiculed while walkin' the streets with her
    3. Got a video/pics of herself floatin' around people's phones
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    and also no man wants to know everything...

Speak for yourself
  • raevanaa
    edited October 2011
    Options
    that last part im trying to deal with....and move on...but I wish I didnt care about a females past.
    now about this hoe phase...can u give us a brief despcription please??

the hoe phase is the phase that usually gets a woman ready for marriage. its the period where as a young woman, you enjoy a few penises to figure out what you like and what you don't. it gives a woman the opportunity to become a bit more experienced and worldly. this is the period where a woman gets her mouth and ? game up to par so that she'd know how to please a man when it does come time for her to settle down with someone long term.

some women's hoe phases are longer than others. some condone this behavior for the long term and carry it well into their adult years. some turn it into lucrative careers.
    some women's hoe phases occur earlier or later. a lot of pretty girls get ran through at a young age because of this. ever wonder why that bad bitchl from middle/high school is ran through by the time she's 21? its cuz she started her hoe phase at like 15.

then there are the women who don't discover their inner hoe until they're in relationships or married already. these are the women who cheat on their husbands at age 41. they should have prolonged their hoe phase a bit longer, that way she'd realize ? really ain't ? and that she should stay with the one's she's with. this is what happens when ? cuff virgins and inexperienced chicks. sure, her naivete is attractive, but she isn't wife material because eventually that ? is going to get curious. its human nature.
  • raevanaa
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Personallly...I assume any ? I get with has done her fair share of filth...And I don't really care...As long as she hasn't done any of the following:

1. Slept with a close friend or family member
    2. Slutted to the point that I'd be ridiculed while walkin' the streets with her
    3. Got a video/pics of herself floatin' around people's phones

exactly. i wish girls took #3 seriously, every ? wanna make a sex tape but wanna go all Amber Cole when the ? gets released. when I was a single woman out there ? , i always demanded that the dude took his cellphone battery out and put it away. i don't play that amateur ? ? , that's how you end up on xnxx.com or worldstaruncut.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    the hoe phase is the phase that usually gets a woman ready for marriage. its the period where as a young woman, you enjoy a few penises to figure out what you like and what you don't. it gives a woman the opportunity to become a bit more experienced and worldly. this is the period where a woman gets her mouth and ? game up to par so that she'd know how to please a man when it does come time for her to settle down with someone long term.

some women's hoe phases are longer than others. some condone this behavior for the long term and carry it well into their adult years. some turn it into lucrative careers.
    some women's hoe phases occur earlier or later. a lot of pretty girls get ran through at a young age because of this. ever wonder why that bad bitchl from middle/high school is ran through by the time she's 21? its cuz she started her hoe phase at like 15.

then there are the women who don't discover their inner hoe until they're in relationships or married already. these are the women who cheat on their husbands at age 41. they should have prolonged their hoe phase a bit longer, that way she'd realize ? really ain't ? and that she should stay with the one's she's with. this is what happens when ? cuff virgins and inexperienced chicks. sure, her naivete is attractive, but she isn't wife material because eventually that ? is going to get curious. its human nature.

I learned alot in this post.
  • Copper
    edited October 2011
    Options

class dismissed...*grabs books and leaves*
  • raevanaa
    edited October 2011
    Options
    honestly there's nothing wrong with a woman being a hoe, as long as its not for a long period of time and as long as she learns from her mistakes as she goes. There's no easy way to learn about men and sex and adult relationships except for hands on practice.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    edited October 2011
    Options
    honestly there's nothing wrong with a woman being a hoe, as long as its not for a long period of time and as long as she learns from her mistakes as she goes. There's no easy way to learn about men and sex and adult relationships except for hands on practice.

Classic postage...
  • Copper
    edited October 2011
    Options

as long as u dont wife her....is the end of that sentence
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I normally don't ask...

Most women are comfortable with me from the door, so they tell me without me asking...

I really don't care to hear it...

Sometimes I don't need to...

Like when a chick told me she done ? work in the past...

I didn't look at her like "ew nasty" but I did look at her differently...

Instead of thinking about a future with her, I thought about ways to ? her out

That's terrible....
  • raevanaa
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    I normally don't ask...

Most women are comfortable with me from the door, so they tell me without me asking...

I really don't care to hear it...

Sometimes I don't need to...

Like when a chick told me she done ? work in the past...

I didn't look at her like "ew nasty" but I did look at her differently...

Instead of thinking about a future with her, I thought about ways to ? her out

That's terrible....

i loled at the fact that you said you kept thinking of ways to ? her out, that's trill ? ?
    but look at it this way: she was honest enough to tell you. think about how many ? out here can't admit that they're ? and sucking to keep their T-Mobile Sidekicks on and two packs of Yaki hair. ? don't think its prostitution because the ? didn't leave the money on the dresser but in reality it is. At least she admitted to it.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    dont yall get tired of this thread...

2 types of ? gonna come in here

1. realistic ones (like myself) who know you will never know everything about your woman. you accept it. hope a tape doesnt hit the street before the wedding...and roll on

and

2. unrealitic ? . who think they gonna get a car fax report on hte broad they are currently with. and think they wanna know every little thing there broad has ever done. you really dont bruh.

becuz honestly even if your chick has only been with 3 cats...and these were all boyfriends...thats still a lot of sex. 3-4 times a week for years? lol...just leave it alone bruh...she with you now...and thats all that matters
  • Copper
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yeah a femlales past wont make me look at her in disgust (as long as she aint lickin ass) but it does put her in a diff. light or category
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    edited October 2011
    Options
    dont yall get tired of this thread...

2 types of ? gonna come in here

1. realistic ones (like myself) who know you will never know everything about your woman. you accept it. hope a tape doesnt hit the street before the wedding...and roll on

and

2. unrealitic ? . who think they gonna get a car fax report on hte broad they are currently with. and think they wanna know every little thing there broad has ever done. you really dont bruh.

becuz honestly even if your chick has only been with 3 cats...and these were all boyfriends...thats still a lot of sex. 3-4 times a week for years? lol...just leave it alone bruh...she with you now...and thats all that matters

loool...and if it hits on the wedding day?
  • Louis Cipher
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i loled at the fact that you said you kept thinking of ways to ? her out, that's trill ? ?
    but look at it this way: she was honest enough to tell you. think about how many ? out here can't admit that they're ? and sucking to keep their T-Mobile Sidekicks on and two packs of Yaki hair. ? don't think its prostitution because the ? didn't leave the money on the dresser but in reality it is. At least she admitted to it.

and as hard as times are now...there are a lot of situations like that going down...

that nerdy cat with the good job start looking a little better when the lights about to get cut off
  • Louis Cipher
    edited October 2011
    Options
    loool...and if it hits on the wedding day?

then you gotta tough decision to make...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options

your first sentence, those words just don't even fit together....
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

lol, so true ma...

it's just worded differently...

I wasn't even mad at her yo...