Trade or Keep?

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2010 in IllGaming
When you buy a game, do you just beat it and trade it? Or do you try to 100% the game (trophies and all levels of easy/hard beaten) then trade it?

Or do you just keep it after all that?

Comments

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I trade the ones That I know I'll never play or when the newer version comes out. Man I had over 60 games sitting taking up space that I didn't play.
  • da scope
    da scope Members Posts: 43
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I never care about beating a game 100%... as long as I beat it and played it enough to justify that $60.....I usually sell my games, cause you get more for them then what you'd get for trading them in....
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I've beaten games 100% but as far as PS3 trophies go, I think I'll never collect ALL trophies. I really don't care about achievements, as long as game has replay value. Once I complete it, I take a long break from it. Only games I was disappointed in I'll trade them in, not worrying about how much I'll receive.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    We don't have that trade in luxury around here, so I gotta keep them.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    We don't have that trade in luxury around here, so I gotta keep them.

Really? Not there? Dang dude. But you can sell 'em though...

(btw, you're not really missing out. Gamestop will take NEW games back for 25 bucks instore credit, if you want cash they take like 50% away from it.)
  • bigduece69
    bigduece69 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Depending on how new the game is or how quick I beat it, I normally just sell it on ebay, gamestop be trying to rip ? off.