GnS Thread: A bopper shouldnt be screaming that good man shss, when she have 2 bds

Options
T. Sanford
T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
exhibit A

"So sick of lil boyz in grown men clothes...need a MAN NOT A BOY.."

exhibit A - let 2 ? divorced her legs & put a life in her yet she still screaming, where is her prince of the night at

I can see if you made that one mistake but make the same mistake twice? does exhibit A & other boppers who follow this pattern have a personal problem?

Lets talk about it

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    divorce her legs?
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If you have 2 BDs there is no way you should be talking about "a good man." Smh.
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    oh boy...LOL just because the so called bopper do not want to ? you, do not mean she made a mistake with the man she got. Get over it, you can't ? everything out here, and everyone do not want to ? everyone. Stop crying and complaining, when a woman do not want to give you no ? . & this go for ? too. Stop calling women ? and desperate housewife because you find out they ? someone and it's not you...? cry babies. grow the ? up. stop being SAD because you found out someone got a lover and it's not you. Stop spreading rumors because you didnt get between the legs. Because if the so called bopper ? you it would shut your crying ass up. & you wouldnt call her desperate or a ? . TELL THE TRUTH, YOU WANT SOME ? !..I am sick of these tears on the internet....from you lames who can't get some ? you want. Damn ya'll are sorry.
  • Nobodyz Shadow
    Nobodyz Shadow Members Posts: 134
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Many of them:

A: over value themselves

B: have no idea who they are as an individual
  • In-Close Fighter
    In-Close Fighter Members Posts: 9
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    divorce her legs?

Split em' apart.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If you have 2 BDs there is no way you should be talking about "a good man." Smh.

sig worthy............
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    This thread is riddled with obvious information

In other news

Kris humphries is now that ? in my eyes

Exhibit A:
    Kim: How am I gonna have my career and live in Minnesota?

Kris: Baby, by the time you have kids and they’re in school, no one will probably care about you.

That man needs a hand clap
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

What if her first husband died and she later remarried....? Or what if she divorced her first husband because things just didn't work out? Or what if she got ? when she was younger and became pregnant? Or what if she had a kid when she was a teenager (young & dumb) and now she's a mature, intelligent woman? Or....

......What if she's just a ? .. OK..
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    exhibit A

"So sick of lil boyz in grown men clothes...need a MAN NOT A BOY.."

exhibit A - let 2 ? divorced her legs & put a life in her yet she still screaming, where is her prince of the night at

I can see if you made that one mistake but make the same mistake twice? does exhibit A & other boppers who follow this pattern have a personal problem?

Lets talk about it

your grammar takes a massive L...this isnt twitter...write in complete sentences
  • NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    This thread is riddled with obvious information

In other news

Kris humphries is now that ? in my eyes

Exhibit A:

That man needs a hand clap

LOL, did he really say that?! hahahaha!!!!
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    your grammar takes a massive L...this isnt twitter...write in complete sentences

? this is free write like a journal, f*ck all that grammar shss when Im on here. Im not getting graded by my professor for this shss
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Medea's family reunion disgusted me..