let me explain what being a sell out for money means...since it's confused with"broke

Options
Real Lady
Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
edited October 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Since not being a sell out for money is confused with a broke mentality let me explain what folks mean with this.

I see that people think it's a person with no ambition who do not want anything out of life, or a loser..

If you don't have spiritual beliefs this do not pertain to you.

In poverty some people cursed ? and some cursed the devil. Which mean some people blame satan for the reason there is poverty and sorrow on the earth and some people blame ? . Therefore some people feel that satan is the ? of money and the one who want us to be prosperous, and they think the belief in ? is the broke belief because they believe ? do not want us to be prosperous. These people mentalies clash with the ones who believe that ? want us to prosperous. Therefore some people with money believe in ? and believe ? allowed them to get money. While some people sell their souls to satan and do devil worship to succeed. Which mean they pray to satan for powers. & the power of satan is only the power of deceit. They are able to FOOL people, and trick their way to get ahead.

So therefore it's a war and the people who believe in ? are saying we are not selling our souls out for money, ( we are not being liars and decievers, ? and cowards) this do not mean we do not get money. This mean we have not turned against ? ( the truth) in our hearts to succeed. Which mean we still are good. However when these evildoers come accross this belief and they see that you have money they believe you do devil worship to get material things, because thats what they did to get money. IMO these people have been deceived, because it's not ? who want us to be poor, poverty and sorrow comes from the works of satan. So why sell your soul to the devil for money, when the devil is not the ? of money. (it's foolish)

Satan is a liar and deceiver, he is not the ? of this world, he has a kingdom in this world. The earth is the lords and the fullness thereof. Satan has deceived many that his power is ? , when it's only the power of DECEIT, satan is not the ? of money. So people are selling their souls for nothing, because satanic powers is not the power of ? .

Comments

• thekillingjoke
    thekillingjoke Members Posts: 429
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Well, since I believe in neither, I'll just keep doing my thing, adding on to life and keep it pushing.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    [slomo]Real ? ? :
    ibyMHq3ixz2FtN.gif?q=0.781769371401[/slomo]
    This .
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    real lady wrote: »
    since not being a sell out for money is confused with a broke mentality let me explain what folks mean with this.

I see that people think it's a person with no ambition who do not want anything out of life, or a loser..

If you don't have spiritual beliefs this do not pertain to you.

In poverty some people cursed ? and some cursed the devil. Which mean some people blame satan for the reason there is poverty and sorrow on the earth and some people blame ? . Therefore some people feel that satan is the ? of money and the one who want us to be prosperous, and they think the belief in ? is the broke belief because they believe ? do not want us to be prosperous. These people mentalies clash with the ones who believe that ? want us to prosperous. Therefore some people with money believe in ? and believe ? allowed them to get money. While some people sell their souls to satan and do devil worship to succeed. Which mean they pray to satan for powers. & the power of satan is only the power of deceit. They are able to fool people, and trick their way to get ahead.

So therefore it's a war and the people who believe in ? are saying we are not selling our souls out for money, ( we are not being liars and decievers, ? and cowards) this do not mean we do not get money. This mean we have not turned against ? ( the truth) in our hearts to succeed. Which mean we still are good. However when these evildoers come accross this belief and they see that you have money they believe you do devil worship to get material things, because thats what they did to get money. Imo these people have been deceived, because it's not ? who want us to be poor, poverty and sorrow comes from the works of satan. So why sell your soul to the devil for money, when the devil is not the ? of money. (it's foolish)

satan is a liar and deceiver, he is not the ? of this world, he has a kingdom in this world. The earth is the lords and the fullness thereof. Satan has deceived many that his power is ? , when it's only the power of deceit, satan is not the ? of money. So people are selling their souls for nothing, because satanic powers is not the power of ? .
    wada tah my daimee, kapachow!!! You see, deep east oakland p don't like da nayno shieeeed!!!...........but with many tiiiime taynees.........................yeah!!!!