Is it still sexy?

Options
marie addams
marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
edited May 2010 in The Powder Room
So i was out for dinner with the girlies tonight. We're standing outside waiting for the rest of our party to arrive and i see a couple walk up the stairs making their way

Once they were in front of us the woman stopped reached into her bag pulled out a pair of pumps and swapped the flip flops on her feet for them and proceeded to hobble into the theater. The guy walked a few feet ahead and waited on her..he didn't seem impatient or anything..i guess this is normal for them. But my point is..what was the point?

guys is it still even sexy if she put the heels on at that point? I always thought the sexiest part about being sexy was being able to do it effortlessly?
Wouldn't it have been better if she had worn shoes she KNEW she could walk in instead of quick steppin to her destination?

i've known people do do this while out at parties but idk..it's a little different when you're on a romantic call imo

i'd like to hear from the guys AND gals on this one

Comments

• DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I hate females who need to wear "costumes" and have a sexy "uniform." Either you're sexy or you're not. You shouldnt have a "sexy costume."

Anytime you trying to go outdoors in a sleeveless dress and it's 55 degrees outside knowing damn well you gonna ask me for my jacket just to look "cute" then you're not sexy you're stupid. And if you need to bring flip flops with you then your ass doesnt need to be wearing heels. Period.

No it's not sexy it's annoying.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol..she should have done that in the car.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I would say that it's not sexy. I understand the want/need to wear heels and all of that, but if you can't walk in them or feel comfortable in them--wear flats!
    It's really not that serious.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I hate females who need to wear "costumes" and have a sexy "uniform." Either you're sexy or you're not. You shouldnt have a "sexy costume."

Anytime you trying to go outdoors in a sleeveless dress and it's 55 degrees outside knowing damn well you gonna ask me for my jacket just to look "cute" then you're not sexy you're stupid. And if you need to bring flip flops with you then your ass doesnt need to be wearing heels. Period.

man, I feel this post 100%..

A lot of chicks do that.. They come to phoenix in the winter time wearing short shorts not knowingly its chill over here in the winter.. And halfway thru the day their complaining its cold, I thought phoenix stays warm.. And still have the nerve to keep the shorts on.. Ending up having to hear em complain the entire day smh.

As far as the heels and flip flops, she shoulda stepped out in th but ikniw bunch of people who do that.. Even guys do that.. Change their shoes before stepping into a social atmosphere. Girls are worst tho, I had a friend who would keep clothes in her car and change as she steps into different scenery and not just a few clothes but a whole closet and a shoe rack LOL..

Me I like to be comfortable, I wear whats comfortable for me.. Not tryna live up to anyones standard to be acceptable..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    no it's not sexy it's actually pretty damn stupid...why wear shoes to any place that you won't be comfortable in the whole time you have to wear them...that defies any type of logic
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    no it's not sexy it's actually pretty damn stupid...why wear shoes to any place that you won't be comfortable in the whole time you have to wear them...that defies any type of logic

Uh..that describes 85% of women in heels at any given time. No pain, no gain.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

that pained look women get in uncomfortable shoes ain't sexy lol
  • TallmanfromFL
    TallmanfromFL Members Posts: 149
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    that pained look women get in uncomfortable shoes ain't sexy lol

Cosign and women need to workout so they could feel light on wearing the heels and be HAPPY
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

She could have done that in the car but it's really not that big of a deal to me. Probably because I've done it a few times.
  • marie addams
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Cosign and women need to workout so they could feel light on wearing the heels and be HAPPY

working out has absolutely nothing to do with the way your shoes fit and feel on your feet
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

Lol, even the skinniest person will be uncomfortable in heels at some point during the night.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    smh @ the ? women go through to be cute

I've had that happen to me before ( her switching shoes)

Only thing that went through my mind was * see first line in post*
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol..she should have done that in the car.

i'm witcha kat....

i know my lady isn't inlove with wearing heels, but she'll throw them on from time to time to look extra nice when we go out....and i definitely appriciate the gesture....

now switicing in front of everyone, is a bit tacky, but if she did it before we got out the car, that's cool..cuz more than likely before we get out, imma comb my hair real quick and put on my shades anyway...same thing IMO
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I dont even see what the big deal is. I wouldn't do this on a date personally but who cares if it works for them.
  • king-illstreet
    king-illstreet Members Posts: 67
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The scenario you described seems forced and corny to me...

But most of the ? women do to try and be sexy are as well.

lol@ this story really being about you Marie... You ain't fooling anyone.
  • marie addams
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The scenario you described seems forced and corny to me...

But most of the ? women do to try and be sexy are as well.

lol@ this story really being about you Marie... You ain't fooling anyone.

smh lol
    nope i had on heels the WHOLE time
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

e9f52r.jpg
    copywritten... so don't copy me.. Hollaaaaaaaaa