edited October 2011
    Options
    suge knight is like the don king of the rap game

and waka flaka cant rap..............
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    why wouldnt it be a good look yall mofoz ask advice from people who have no idea what thier talking about all day ... why not ask an OG who not only owned the rap game but also ? it all up ... suge can tell you about the highs and super lows and everything inbetween ...
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2011
    Options
    all imma say is GAYME betta watch his mouf now cuz itz BRICKSQUAD & DEATHROW..,,.

29gbcbq.jpg
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    all imma say is GAYME betta watch his mouf now cuz itz BRICKSQUAD & DEATHROW..,,.

29gbcbq.jpg

Why do you keep posting this like Bricksquad has beef with Game? Game is cool with about everyone from Bricksquad except the dude off top, who is soft as hell btw and never fight on his own he always bring some dude with him and let them handle it but i don't know about the other dude tho, but that ? is old and dead trust me nobody is thinking about that ? on both sides except if they wanna box it out 1 on 1.

You really think it some Death Row vs Bad Boy ? bout to pop off and ? lmao, c'mon Gee you're smarter than that.
  • gee757
    edited October 2011
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Why do you keep posting this like Bricksquad has beef with Game? Game is cool with about everyone from Bricksquad except the dude off top, who is soft as hell btw and never fight on his own he always bring some dude with him and let them handle it but i don't know about the other dude tho, but that ? is old and dead trust me nobody is thinking about that ? on both sides except if they wanna box it out 1 on 1.

You really think it some Death Row vs Bad Boy ? bout to pop off and ? lmao, c'mon Gee you're smarter than that.

lol nah itz nuttin like that,.,.ice burgundy is n bricksquad & he sent sisqo a tweet sayin da streetz wasnt feelin his wack azz album & i refuse 2 believe that ice burgundy & joemo is allow;d 2 walk around n da hood lyin about gettin @ gayme & last yr gayme was n sum club n la on nu yrz sayin ? SUGE & DEATHROW thatz y i keep bringin all this up plus SUGE already laid handz on sisqo PHYSICALLY TWICE 2 different timez back n 05 & gayme aint do ? thatz y he betta watch his mouf now SU WOOO lol
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol nah itz nuttin like that,.,.ice burgundy is n bricksquad & he sent sisqo a tweet sayin da streetz wasnt feelin his wack azz album & i refuse 2 believe that ice burgundy & joemo is allow;d 2 walk around n da hood lyin about gettin @ gayme & last yr gayme was n sum club n la on nu yrz sayin ? SUGE & DEATHROW thatz y i keep bringin all this up plus SUGE already laid handz on sisqo PHYSICALLY TWICE 2 different timez back n 05 & gayme aint do ? thatz y he betta watch his mouf now SU WOOO lol

Nothing you said in this post is true homie. I'm in a hurry so i can't explain everything but whether Game got slapped or not who knows, you def don't and neither do it. But when you say nothing happened after the alleged incidence proves how little you know homie.

Also Ice Burgandy is a soft ass ? . Why wouldn't they be able to walk around the hood if they lied? How would anyone know they lying or telling the truth? I just said Ice Burgandy is soft and if something happened he def wasn't the one who did it trust me, even though he supposedly was there. He has beef with a ? from his hood now and once again not handling it himself but instead gets the same ? to handle it for him. Duke a lame. Btw where is the footage they claimed they had? LOL

Btw, ? lie everyday b. So you saying they wouldn't walk around the hood if they lie is bs. ? lie about everything everyday no matter what hood or how hard they are.
  • gee757
    edited October 2011
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Nothing you said in this post is true homie. I'm in a hurry so i can't explain everything but whether Game got slapped or not who knows, you def don't and neither do it. But when you say nothing happened after the alleged incidence proves how little you know homie.

Also Ice Burgandy is a soft ass ? . Why wouldn't they be able to walk around the hood if they lied? How would anyone know they lying or telling the truth? I just said Ice Burgandy is soft and if something happened he def wasn't the one who did it trust me, even though he supposedly was there. He has beef with a ? from his hood now and once again not handling it himself but instead gets the same ? to handle it for him. Duke a lame. Btw where is the footage they claimed they had? LOL

Btw, ? lie everyday b. So you saying they wouldn't walk around the hood if they lie is bs. ? lie about everything everyday no matter what hood or how hard they are.

nah that suge slappin gayme 2 different timez is no made up ? that is a FACT trust me imean aint u n cali? u should already know this yukmouth was not lyin thatz y gayme said ? suge & deathrow last yr n la cuz he can still feel them suge SLAPZ & CHOKE HOLD from 05.,,.,.& im not gonna sit herr & act like i know about that ice & gayme ? but all i know is gayme is no hardbody kat like that & SUGE proved that & he betta get is BIPOLAR disorder 2gether cuz da flamez has been turn;d up n killa kali,.,.
  • gee757
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • antarticp
    edited October 2011
    Options

honestly i cant believe none of this stuff man ... Suge Putting hands on The Game ?? come on son ... use common sense ... unless Suge had some dudes do it for him ..... im not a game fan ... but game aint no little dude which is why he talks so much ? he know he aint a walk in the park .... ijs ........ and ice burgundy come on son find another way to get ya name hot on these streets mane !! all them dudes is doing is keeping games name hot .......
  • antarticp
    edited October 2011
    Options
    nah that suge slappin gayme 2 different timez is no made up ? that is a FACT trust me imean aint u n cali? u should already know this yukmouth was not lyin thatz y gayme said ? suge & deathrow last yr n la cuz he can still feel them suge SLAPZ & CHOKE HOLD from 05.,,.,.& im not gonna sit herr & act like i know about that ice & gayme ? but all i know is gayme is no hardbody kat like that & SUGE proved that & he betta get is BIPOLAR disorder 2gether cuz da flamez has been turn;d up n killa kali,.,.

lol ...................................
  • gee757
    edited October 2011
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    honestly i cant believe none of this stuff man ... Suge Putting hands on The Game ?? come on son ... use common sense ... unless Suge had some dudes do it for him ..... im not a game fan ... but game aint no little dude which is why he talks so much ? he know he aint a walk in the park .... ijs ........ and ice burgundy come on son find another way to get ya name hot on these streets mane !! all them dudes is doing is keeping games name hot .......

wat so hard 2 believe back n 05 especially when gayme was a gggay-unit toy soldier beefin wit YUKMOUTH & suge was down wit yuk & rapalot? yukmouth was rite therr fa da 1st slappin on melrose if yuk was lyin suge wouldve said sumthang suge was mad that sisqo was sayin his name n his rapz like on jimmy jones certified gangsta ? so suge told gayme 2 dont say his name cuz he was a fake blood & he was down wit dr ? & i guess gayme came @ suge wrong so suge slap;d gayme 2 different timez & had him n a choke hold trust me thatz y sisqo said ? suge & deathrow last yr cuz he can still feel that ? lol
  • antarticp
    edited October 2011
    Options
    wat so hard 2 believe back n 05 especially when gayme was a gggay-unit toy soldier beefin wit YUKMOUTH & suge was down wit yuk & rapalot? yukmouth was rite therr fa da 1st slappin on melrose if yuk was lyin suge wouldve said sumthang suge was mad that sisqo was sayin his name n his rapz like on jimmy jones certified gangsta ? so suge told gayme 2 dont say his name cuz he was a fake blood & he was down wit dr ? & i guess gayme came @ suge wrong so suge slap;d gayme 2 different timez & had him n a choke hold trust me thatz y sisqo said ? suge & deathrow last yr cuz he can still feel that ? lol

i dont know man that was pretty long ago ... i thought you were talking more recent ... ? game was hanging out with suge post gunit era .... if there is any truth to this game is a straight up ? ... how you gonna chill with someone that slapped yo ass up ..... ijs ........
  • gee757
    edited October 2011
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    i dont know man that was pretty long ago ... i thought you were talking more recent ... ? game was hanging out with suge post gunit era .... if there is any truth to this game is a straight up ? ... how you gonna chill with someone that slapped yo ass up ..... ijs ........

o yeah that suge slappinz & choke hold ? happen;d n 05 that didnt happen recently i was just sayin how gayme was dissin suge & deathrow last yr & u gotta rememba suge sent sum deathrow goonz 2 snatch gaymez chain @ da bet awardz when petey pablo was on da row so they been had bad blood lol
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    What opinion am I suppose to have? One is relevant no more and the other was never relevant.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Suge Knight is trying to get his hands wet in the game again
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    Suge Knight is trying to get his hands wet in the game again

Then he is going bout it the wring way.He ain't been ? without dre and snoop.