He's "TOO NICE" - Why Good Girls Like "Bad Boys!

Options

Comments

• MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Truerap wrote: »
    I been with a few and most are real good to there men.

Unlike what the media shows in a black men and black women relationship the black chick will cheat on the man 6 time out of 10.

In the white man and white female the white man will cheat on the partner 8 time out of ten.

These are fact I will never marry a white chick because it would make me look like a ? but dating one is real nice.

Fact is most white chicks love there man and won't cheat on them for anything.

Lol... That's not a fact honey... That's just what you choose to believe..

Your point of reference is the media.. Lol.. That says enough..
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Nobody owes you their attraction and if you have a problem with the kind of women who like "bad boys" or dislike "nice" (however defined) ones, then you lack the same basic values and wouldn't be interested in dating them anyways.
  • 704Hustla
    704Hustla Members Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I don't play into the myth of the 'good girl' liking bad guys

What makes a girl good? She makes good grades in school? So F**kin what.

If she's dating a jail bound loser that makes her a dumb girl.

truth...too many chick with good grades in high school still managed to let themselves get knocked up
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lol... That's not a fact honey... That's just what you choose to believe..

Your point of reference is the media.. Lol.. That says enough..

You post a video of two hoes they are just hoes.

Post a video of a regular white girl and you will see what i mean. And what did you type in white girls and pushovers on youtube to find that that's sad.

Missleading you use to be real nice.
  • 704Hustla
    704Hustla Members Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    Why be bewildered? - there's organizations et al out there that help them folks to realize it's NOT their fault. FYI Uncle Sugar is one of the biggest entities that perpetuates that mindset. I'm really curious about this? Y is it that black women can continue to DO the same things over and over again each and every generation and the cycle just never ends....just keep on keeping on having all them babies YOU CAN'T or will never take care of?

government assistance and income tax?
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You post a video of two hoes they are just hoes.

Post a video of a regular white girl and you will see what i mean. And what did you type in white girls and pushovers on youtube to find that that's sad.

Missleading you use to be real nice.

How are they hoes?

No I had that video from another thread made on this same subject and another poster with your mindset acting like it's just black women who think like this.. The phrase "why good girls like bad boys" wasn't introduced becuase of black womens love for thugs. It's universal. You can find many women of all races who like bad boys and that includes white women..

I'm still nice. Lol.. Maybe you should try being nice and realistic.
  • Truerap
    edited October 2011
    Options
    How are they hoes?

No I had that video from another thread made on this same subject and another poster with your mindset acting like it's just black women who think like this.. The phrase "why good girls like bad boys" wasn't introduced becuase of black womens love for thugs. It's universal. You can find many women of all races who like bad boys and that includes white women..

I'm still nice. Lol.. Maybe you should try being nice and realistic.

They are hoes look when i say a black chick or any chick of any race and she a hoes she has no Color in my eyes.

She is in her own race call the the hoe race. She just a hoe that's it nothing more.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    "He's too nice" only applies to young (young minded) females.

After those same females have been beaten, disrespected, stuck on section 8, stuck in the ghetto with 3-4 kids, 3 baby daddy's, little education, still riding public transportation, they WISH that they had got with that "he's too nice" guy.

What puzzles me is the cycle that black females go through, generation after generation!.. it's like they're competing to be the "Dumbest" female on the block!

Damn dro you just shut this thread down!
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    LOL, at all the black chicks who say they don't want a doormat that why you will always be number 2 to white chicks.

You never hear them saying ? like that. If they like a man they won't try to push him over. You know why because THEY LIKE HIM AND THAT'S ALL TO IT.

You must not know any white women. This is the dumbest ? I've read all day and that's saying A LOT.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Damn dro you just shut this thread down!

Thanks...ya know I try to drop knowledge er once in a while
  • Truerap
    edited October 2011
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »
    You must not know any white women. This is the dumbest ? I've read all day and that's saying A LOT.

Your a you are a slutty, ? , ? .
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Your a you are a slutty, ? , ? .

Of course, this is the IC and I am a woman duh...
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Case in point- my ? Sergio from Why am I still single? on VH1. Flipping through the channels and saw this show, the persuasian he went on the test date with was overly aggressive due to his nervousness/shyness
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Be a ? 94% of the time. Treat her lovely the other 6%. Basically...be a criminal biker who shops at Tiffany's.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    Be a ? 94% of the time. Treat her lovely the other 6%. Basically...be a criminal biker who shops at Tiffany's.

this^^^^^^^^^^
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Come on man, some of yall are like 30 and don't still don't get it...
    Like there's no balance between a ? doormat ass ? and Ike Turner?
    They want either or huh? You shoulda got more ? in high school....idk what to tell you...
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    ive noticed that since i got older its the hoes i disrespect that i get the ? from faster than the hoes i treated with respect

when i was younger i was the nice guy and noticed that hoes usually ran over my ass

but as soon as i said ? it and started calling them ? and hoes and blatantly disrespecting them, they started throwing the ? at me

i guess hoes just like that ? ...........i can insult them until they act like they hate me....then we ? the next night, its just incredible

? please nice guy or ? yo ? ass aint gettin no ?
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

This right here is sig worthy
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So yall just gon keep puttin new sauce on this ? sandwich of a topic, huh?
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    a ? phrase used by black females today

WTFISTBS? I ain't watching all that but I get tired of all these gurus that think they got all the answers for black men/women relations the ? is just all ? up
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

*daps*

Case in point, Yo this some funny ? :

My homie and I went on a 2 on 2 'date' w/ a chick he just met and her roomate...He shows me his phone to read this convo he had w/ the chick:

Homie: Yo im feelin yo roomate, she bad
    Chick: How you gon try to get at me and my friend?
    My Homie: So u sayin ya girl aint attractive?
    Chick: I mean she is but thats mesed up
    My Homie: I mean u should take it as a compliment, i ant gon lie i wanna ? both of yall
    Chick: ? (blah blah blah)
    My homie: haha yea u passed the test, ima hit u later yall drive safe

She goes on to text him like 3 times, each time she's backtrackin-- he dont reply so the silence eatin her up lamo--her last text is ...'i guess its not that bad, she is attractive'

Yll nggas gotsta to learn b lol
  • Rey Negro
    edited October 2011
    Options
    CapitalC wrote: »
    Come on man, some of yall are like 30 and don't still don't get it...
    Like there's no balance between a ? doormat ass ? and Ike Turner?
    They want either or huh? You shoulda got more ? in high school....idk what to tell you...

nah i got it understood. i mean, i complain about females like every warm blooded man would. but, ? 's been gracious to a ? . back in my simp days (high school), i was the black version of Seth from The OC. but I stayed with girl. the only difference i can say is back then, i put more work in the relationships and now, not so much.

its something women find irresistible about a man who generally doesn't give a ? doing something sweet. After I realized I was giving these hoes too much, i cut back and would say no to a broad just for the ? of it and when I did decide to do somethin really romantic, for some reason it made these hoes wetter than before when I was always that romantic. Go figure.
  • Rey Negro
    edited October 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    *daps*

Case in point, Yo this some funny ? :

My homie and I went on a 2 on 2 'date' w/ a chick he just met and her roomate...He shows me his phone to read this convo he had w/ the chick:

Homie: Yo im feelin yo roomate, she bad
    Chick: How you gon try to get at me and my friend?
    My Homie: So u sayin ya girl aint attractive?
    Chick: I mean she is but thats mesed up
    My Homie: I mean u should take it as a compliment, i ant gon lie i wanna ? both of yall
    Chick: ? (blah blah blah)
    My homie: haha yea u passed the test, ima hit u later yall drive safe

She goes on to text him like 3 times, each time she's backtrackin-- he dont reply so the silence eatin her up lamo--her last text is ...'i guess its not that bad, she is attractive'

Yll nggas gotsta to learn b lol

yo homie is a real ? LOL...+20 points
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    I know a lot of Women like this, it doesn't always change with age. Some chicks are just straight up stupid at any age. I never had the bad boy phase. Every Man in my life has respected and treated me well, my Husband goes above and beyond to put a smile on my face, if it's chicks out here who want thugs and bad boys, by all means have at it. I like my Man with a career and no criminal record.

and that's why they never find good men.
This discussion has been closed.