Guess Who Tyler The Creator Dressed as for holloween?

Options
JadaRoss
JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in The Reason
132004969104480b5538.jpg

Comments

• international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lmaoooo that ? really does resemble that ? .
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    and this is the face of Cali in hip-hop?

**dies**

**dies again**
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    and this is the face of Cali in hip-hop?

**dies**

**dies again**
    *wow* fo real? when you think of rap from Cali you think of Odd future and Tyler? really ma ? ? really?

You don't even think of Snoop, thats been in the game 20+ years fresh off that deathrow and gangsta rap era, or even Dre and his undeniable iconic status in music period, not just hip hop, but music period...? even Game, you don't think of Game before this ? ? That ain't prolly been in the game for like a year, a teen?...lmaooo, the lengths that some of yall go, straight up pathetic...smh
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    all i see is a red X
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Thread title is just about as dumb as the MTO article
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2011
    Options
    *wow* fo real? when you think of rap from Cali you think of Odd future and Tyler? really ma ? ? really?

You don't even think of Snoop, thats been in the game 20+ years fresh off that deathrow and gangsta rap era, or even Dre and his undeniable iconic status in music period, not just hip hop, but music period...? even Game, you don't think of Game before this ? ? That ain't prolly been in the game for like a year, a teen?...lmaooo, the lengths that some of yall go, straight up pathetic...smh

smh thatz da west problem now every body out side of cali only thinkz of snitch dog, dr ? & gayme lol...da west will neva shyne as long as old fartz like snoopy & alize is n da way hoggin up all da shyne
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    smh thatz da west problem now every body out side of cali only thinkz of snitch dog, dr ? & gayme lol...da west will neva shyne as long as old fartz like snoopy & alize is n da way hoggin up all da shyne

True but this is hip hp some young ? have to come and take that shine. nobody just gives it up.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol @ this hogwash if i was Tyler id have someone ? up quick @ the mediaFAKEout offices asap!!
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Snoop went Hollywood, this rap ? is extracurricular activity for him...
    Nobody gives a ? about Game...
    and Dre? LMAO! no comment
    the west is stuck with these Odd World ? , and Tyler is their frontman and yes, the new face of the west.
    don't get mad at me, be made that a Cali representative decides to parade around as a ? for Halloween
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    that might be his uncle who he will never claim....................just like a real ? should
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    When I think of the west I think of Kreayshawn,Tyler, and Kendrick Lamar
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yo that ? honestly disturbs me. Whenever im around women and they try to watch that show, i make em turn the channel. That ? need to go to africa with that ? .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Thread title is just about as dumb as the MTO article

I don't know how many halloween's t/s has been around for but if you can't spell that right then idk wtf to say, ain't a typo because the A and O are on opposite sides from each other.