Are blacks becoming too emotional ???

Options

Comments

• powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    how does Jay-z feel about this.... I mean if jay not mad, then who can honestly be mad.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    how bout this?

Ac5EhlcCQAEG7jZ.jpg
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    or this................................
    2eyxiqr.jpg
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    Wait...who's actually upset about this in the first place?

nobody really...i thk someobdy in the MLB commented on it...but most black people aint trippin on this...so i dont kno what T/S talking bout really
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    it was posted on a few different sites and cats was trippin. i showed it to some co workers who are black and ? got crazy emotional... then i showed them the D wade ? and the reaction was pretty much a "Ye shrug" the ? was amusing to me.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Let me know when black people are more emotional than Jews or homosexuals.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Wade was going as.. a groucho marx inspired character. pantomine or something.. he wasnt praying on the vastly oversold stereotypes.. and if he was there is not context like sboogie said.. that marginalizes white people as.. completely negative.. idk maybe its that Rhode island water..
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    .When my neighbors dog ? on my lawn, I go apologize to her nah mean?
    the ? I'mma catch feelings for?

That dog should be shot dead...
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Becoming?

They been too emotional.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    U miss the point really. Krackers whine like the ? ? they are over little ? like this. Meanwhile blacks are told to "GET OveR it" or "thats not racist at all!" when ? like this happens.

? that peice of ? . If u know a certain culture, race or whatever has a history of dealing with that ? and may be sensitive about it DONt DO IT. And if you do. Prepare to get ? on. Simple as that.

Only blacks are asked to deal with racism in its many forms. Nobody dares ask another race to deal with that ? . ? that. Dont give an inch. Anybody dont like it deserves to die really. Especially peice of ? ? that accept and defend this ? .
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    u know what else I find funny...
    the blacks have like two things they dont like...
    dont call us n words and dont do blackface...
    is that really asking too much?

cosign these ? ^^^^^^^

LMAO @ Darx, that ? post be ether to cracka ass kisser soul
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    oh yeah how T/S or Pico even have a say in the matter, their black side stay listening to their white master half
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    oh yeah how T/S or Pico even have a say in the matter, their black side stay listening to their white master half
    foh boy.........
    852.gif
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    Co-Sign.

Pico be out here coonin SMH
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    LOL at these tom ass ? acting like blackface don't got super racist history. ? out of here with that "whiteface is the same thing." It's not. Black face is reviving an old routine of whites to make fun of black people and act like "? " and overall degrade us. This ? doing this ? should get stomped out every time a black guy sees him.
  • RumBoxTen
    RumBoxTen Members Posts: 187
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Doubt dude had malicious intent but it was a bad idea any way. We are emotional as hell but I think this one is valid when you take into account the history behind black face. I think if he had a Jay -Z mask or something it would be cool but that blackface ? shouldn't fly no more than saying ? with good intentions should.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    why aren't blacks allowed to be "emotional"? jews can talk about "never forget" and ? have their movement. but a black person says anything and its the same ole "get over it" speech we hear.
  • playmaker88
    edited October 2011
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    why aren't blacks allowed to be "emotional"? jews can talk about "never forget" and ? have their movement. but a black person says anything and its the same ole "get over it" speech we hear.

The worst thing is the indifference of negroes themselves its one thing to have others with this train of thought its expected; the the "yung" negroes say its catching "feelings"
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I feel u...
    we all have very short memories...
    no one remembers the connotations associated with blackface...
    no one...
    thats why it is common to see actors wearing black make up in an attempt to look like a ? ...
    and besides if ppl do remember, who cares... the blacks need to just get over it... when my neighbors dog ? on my lawn, I go apologize to her nah mean?
    the ? I'mma catch feelings for?

Blacks shouldn't just get over it. I've seen some racist blackface while I was at school. These rednecks on the football team dressed up as Michael Vick with pretty much tar on their face and big lips, and a jersey that said "mexico" you could tell that was racist as ? . They're lucky there were no pictures, or that would've made it national.

At the same time, a friend of mine thought I'd be offended cuz he showed up to my costume party as kirk lazarus. I thought that was hilarious. And dude's costume is in the same vein. Call it in bad taste if you want(cuz it is to some people), but to label it as racist takes away from the gravity of ACTUAL blackface.
    I don't think it's fair to just paint all of it as racist, cuz there are different degrees. You can't just ignore context.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The worst thing is the indifference of negroes themselves its one thing to have others with this train of thought its expected; the the "yung" negroes say its catching "feelings"

I would never tell a people to "get over" anything. But I feel the same way about jews, they're worse. It's the reason why American politicians can't say ? about Israel cuz they're viewed as anti-semites if they do. It's ? .
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    To avoid all of this, he should have went dressed as ? .

Perfect post...
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options

That's what's crazy to me
  • playmaker88
    edited November 2011
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    That's what's crazy to me

Chalk it up to a disconnect/lack of appreciation and perspective from earlier tribulations.. peopel look at it like HISTORY.. its manifested itself in different forms but its still ever present..

I think parents have dropped the ball but you can also say the entertainment culture has numbed people to this ? too.. alot of ? is done within in the thinly vieled guise of comedy from your south parks.. family guys to what have you.. u know who they laugh the hardest at.. but they say.. "we make fun of everyone" idk that ? never flied with me.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    that guy isnt even white though
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    black people today are the new racists