Attention Ladies!! Tell me why the title of wife is so important?

Options
mightydog
mightydog Members Posts: 30
edited May 2010 in The Powder Room
If you just a baby mama , OWN THAT ? !!! Stop playing pretend with your wishful thinking by calling dat ? a hubby or fiance when yall aint never legally wed nor have a date set. Ya shoulda aborted if you aint want the harsh realities & stereotypes that come with being a baby mama. And iongivafuc if you successfull, got yo degree, and is paid in full with ur own crib, car , & money......YOU STILL A BABY MAMA and stock has dropped ever since you birthed the lil bastard

Comments

• rockets
    rockets Members Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    mightydog wrote: »
    If you just a baby mama , OWN THAT ? !!! Stop playing pretend with your wishful thinking by calling dat ? a hubby or fiance when yall aint never legally wed nor have a date set. Ya shoulda aborted if you aint want the harsh realities & stereotypes that come with being a baby mama. And iongivafuc if you successfull, got yo degree, and is paid in full with ur own crib, car , & money......YOU STILL A BABY MAMA and stock has dropped ever since you birthed the lil bastard
    This is a bit harsh. But on the other hand I don't understand it either. I think its only black blk that say thats my "husband" or "wife" yet no rings or certificate. No ? you not a husband or wife. Take your ass to the justice of the peace if you want that title and stop playing house.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    a good women should strive to be good enough for a good man to call his wife

don't, get me wrong. i'm not saying women should look for acceptance in men, but they should be the best that they can be so they know they're worth it.

hoes who dont act like wife material but mad they aint wives? ? em
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ok, another thing is that females called themselves wifey to make it seem like they're about something. If they really are, how come they're not married for real?
  • mightydog
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Shar Jackson was on some show on ABC that was cancelled after half a season called the Exwives Club, she was never married just a baby mama
    The Basketball wives, out of the 6, 4 are never married baby mamas & the 2 that are married are in divorce proceedings cuz they man is cheating on them
    Real Housewives of Atlanta, Sheree, Kandi & Kim are all baby mamas, not wives. Only Nene & Lisa are married

The whole time Monica & Rosco was together she called him fiance, but she just a baby mama, The same for Carmello & Lala & TI & Tiny

These ladies hate to say thats my baby daddy, or I'm a baby mama, so they go on these "wives" shows & they call their baby daddy a fiance even tho after many yrs & many kids that ? still aint married yo azz!
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    mightydog wrote: »
    Shar Jackson was on some show on ABC that was cancelled after half a season called the Exwives Club, she was never married just a baby mama
    The Basketball wives, out of the 6, 4 are never married baby mamas & the 2 that are married are in divorce proceedings cuz they man is cheating on them
    Real Housewives of Atlanta, Sheree, Kandi & Kim are all baby mamas, not wives. Only Nene & Lisa are married

The whole time Monica & Rosco was together she called him fiance, but she just a baby mama, The same for Carmello & Lala & TI & Tiny

These ladies hate to say thats my baby daddy, or I'm a baby mama, so they go on these "wives" shows & they call their baby daddy a fiance even tho after many yrs & many kids that ? still aint married yo azz!

Cant forget...Brandy had her own show and she lied saying she was married throughout the whole damn show.
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? makes me sick to hear a chick talkin bout wifey when she know damn well aint no body marrying her ol played out ass....
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i dont know bout owning the word like a its ya middle name..but everything else on point.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    Cant forget...Brandy had her own show and she lied saying she was married throughout the whole damn show.

Word? I was fooled.

• mightydog
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Why my ? was moved to the powder room to die????????????/

I bet a mod who's a baby mama moved it!
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ehh..marriage isn't for everyone but I'd imagine you wouldn't want your daughter playing house with some dude or dudes just because the title of wife isn't all that "important"
  • mightydog
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Marriage is important thats why they be in a hurry to call themselves wife