Great Pyramid of Giza..........

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
is the gospel written in stone. ? has set signs and wonders in the land of Egypt and the Great Pyramid is it.

"Which hast set signs and wonders in the land of Egypt, even unto this day, and in Israel, and among other men; and hast made thee a name, as at this day;" Jeremiah 32:20

It's incredible how ? has preserved His monument as a testament to His name. Scripture is being fulfilled my brothers ans sisters.

"19In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD. 20And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them." Isaiah 19:19-20

What an awesome ? we serve. How great and glorious He is!

Comments

• Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yea it's easy to write that in a book that came after the Pyramids were already in existence.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Yea it's easy to write that in a book that came after the Pyramids were already in existence.

Exactly lol.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »

Before the Bible was written, the Great Pyramid of Giza had the gospel written in stone. Inside the pyramid is a timeline of the events of the earth. The dates of the flood, the exodus, the birth and death of Christ, the age of the church and much more is laid out for all to see. Research it buddy. ? bless.
  • Reality Speaks
    Reality Speaks Members Posts: 77
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol I'm shocked that I agree with Chike .
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Do you know what those scrolls said that was pointed toward your ? ? I think they were more of written events of the past, the same as the bible used written descriptions of past events. The ones is Giza dont blame them on ? and focus a story on him where as your bible does. Scientist will tell you there were a few great floods in the past, atlantis was destoryed by a great flood, after each ice age there is mass flood to some proportion, they dont specifically say Jesus of nazareth nor anything that would help you determin who its speakin of, the exodus isnt the same as the biblical one its got many important things that dont match up with the bible and it doesnt start the exodus off as the ultimate beggining but the beggining of a certain age, and the date of the church was written down because it was a big movement, the same as we have done writing down major buildings and organization start dates.
  • Reality Speaks
    Reality Speaks Members Posts: 77
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Do you know what those scrolls said that was pointed toward your ? ? I think they were more of written events of the past, the same as the bible used written descriptions of past events. The ones is Giza dont blame them on ? and focus a story on him where as your bible does. Scientist will tell you there were a few great floods in the past, atlantis was destoryed by a great flood, after each ice age there is mass flood to some proportion, they dont specifically say Jesus of nazareth nor anything that would help you determin who its speakin of, the exodus isnt the same as the biblical one its got many important things that dont match up with the bible and it doesnt start the exodus off as the ultimate beggining but the beggining of a certain age, and the date of the church was written down because it was a big movement, the same as we have done writing down major buildings and organization start dates.

I think that the great flood of the Bible was the result of the volcanic explosion on Minoa and to the ancient Hebrews, their lil area is the world to them.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Before the Bible was written, the Great Pyramid of Giza had the gospel written in stone. Inside the pyramid is a timeline of the events of the earth. The dates of the flood, the exodus, the birth and death of Christ, the age of the church and much more is laid out for all to see. Research it buddy. ? bless.

The only difference, is your BS religion purposely mis-translates those stories to fit the agenda it was created for.