If you could have Beyonce, would you take Solange?

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Why settle for less than the best? Give your heart to Jesus Christ and be saved. He is the only prize worth winning in this life!

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls."
Matthew 11:28-29

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Id sell my soul to Satan for Beyonce and Solange.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    what does the bible say about ? over beyonce
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Why settle for less than the best? Give your heart to Jesus Christ and be saved. He is the only prize worth winning in this life!

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls."

Wow, your post and that verse made a very ? combination.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options

Some men like to be closer to Jesus
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

What kind of warranty do you guys offer with that?
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Im still waiting on evidence that proves the bible should be taken literally
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    Im still waiting on evidence that proves the bible should be taken literally

Only literally when it makes sense that way, any other way dont take it literally. Why? Because it was inspired by gods word, in sensible areas treat it like it is his word, then it certain other areas it wasnt his word so it might seem ? up in some places.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Only literally when it makes sense that way, any other way dont take it literally. Why? Because it was inspired by gods word, in sensible areas treat it like it is his word, then it certain other areas it wasnt his word so it might seem ? up in some places.

Yes, convenience is key.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If I give my life to Jesus, can I get a divorce in heaven and be granted Beyonce or Solange?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yeah, this was......a poorly conceived and executed thread
  • theillestrator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Yeah, this was......a poorly conceived and executed thread

It wouldn't be a certified "goingtoheaven" thread if it wasn't.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options

heavenru treats it like the bible fell out of the sky or something

hey heavenru? i know you still be lustin after women, thats why you put beyonce in the title.

solange aint all that to me, but whatever turns you on, do you
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This thread does seem to be though out very well. Maybe if you were suggesting how beauty can hender our understanding of the truth, then I might be able to follow. I don't know if it is a good idea to take either.
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    give me solange all day.save yourself,we were born with all we need to experience bliss,no need for outsiders
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This thread is to R&R, what Young MC is to West Coast Hip Hop.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

LOL. You don't like him very much do you?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    LOL. You don't like him very much do you?

I don't really know him.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    This thread does seem to be though out very well. Maybe if you were suggesting how beauty can hender our understanding of the truth, then I might be able to follow. I don't know if it is a good idea to take either.

funniest post of the year

beyonce-solange-1-6-09.jpg

single ladies was inspired by eve
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Why do you guys keep scrambling the radar with him? Why do you pretty much, "bash" his belief? To be honest that's really ? , and TX you should know how that is.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Why do you guys keep scrambling the radar with him? Why do you pretty much, "bash" his belief? To be honest that's really ? , and TX you should know how that is.

please this was a serious question from me. And in case you havent noticed, hes never serious

why do you think his posts always consist of something similar to(and i paraphrase):

Do you have Jesus in your life brother Vibe? He is waiting for you. All you have to do is open your arms and give him a big fat hug! Praise the lord!

"How many are your works, O LORD!" - Psalm 104:24

"Even if all fall away on account of You, I never will" - Matthew 26:31

happy-mouse-z.gif
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    please this was a serious question from me. And in case you havent noticed, hes never serious

why do you think his posts always consist of something similar to(and i paraphrase):

Well, just because he puts up stuff like that and says what he says doesn't mean he is playing around. I take him seriously, he's just someone who is completely filled with this whole holy spirit thing and all. Nothing wrong with that man, come on now...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2010
    Options
    vibe86 wrote: »
    well, just because he puts up stuff like that and says what he says doesn't mean he is playing around. I take him seriously, he's just someone who is completely filled with this whole holy spirit thing and all. Nothing wrong with that man, come on now...

726b6164.gif

tfsiroticty.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well, just because he puts up stuff like that and says what he says doesn't mean he is playing around. I take him seriously, he's just someone who is completely filled with this whole holy spirit thing and all. Nothing wrong with that man, come on now...

So its fine to be completely obsessed with one belief system, but someone else with a different belief system gets laughed at?

Why is it funny for people who believe in Ancient Aliens but perfectly normal for someone to obsess over a book and another man?
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options

lol i honestly believe that ? is an alias like joe sun

a gimic somebodies been using for the longest and people like you are playing right into it.

I've seen his posts and he's a cool dude none the less but come on now..you dont have to get the sad violin playin on me lol. he or whoevers behind the gimic is probably laughing at you right now
  • theillestrator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Why people doubt ? , I will never understand. Smh

Honestly, I don't understand why people are afraid to.