Spin Off: Ladies how would you feel getting pregnant by a ? dude?

Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in The Powder Room
True story, I used to work at the airport, and there were quite a few openly ? dudes working there...
And yall know how yall females like to hang with ? guys like they're one of the girls...

well on two seprate occasions, groups of friends were hanging out, lots of alcohol was present, and two sepreeate females at my job got preggo by two different openly ? guys....

guys who were extremely ? , had boyfriends and everything... weren't even considering themselves bi...but for wahtever reason, got ? with their friends and got these chicks preggo....

now to me, this ? is hilarious....but i can imagine that not so much in the lives of these females....

ladies.. how would you feel having a ? baby father???

this dude ain't thinking nothing about being in a relationship, or getting married to you... he likes men, and nothing can change that, even the fact that yall gotta kid together....

started to post this in the gns...but i truly want to know what the ladies think here...

Comments

• Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This is a situation that I would never find myself in, but I'll play along.

If I were to get pregnant by a ? man that didn't want to be with, I'd treat it the same way as getting pregnant by a straight man that didn't want to be with me.

You win some, you lose some.

• Dupac
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    This is a situation that I would never find myself in, but I'll play along.

If I were to get pregnant by a ? man that didn't want to be with, I'd treat it the same way as getting pregnant by a straight man that didn't want to be with me.

You win some, you lose some.

but what if he has the intentions of being a good father, and wants to play an active role in the child's life..

i mean it's one thing to be open to having ? friends.. but this dude is now the father of your child..would u feel some kinda way about him getting yall child on the weekends, or summers, if u know he has a boyfriend that lives with him or something like that?
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i dont befriend ? , at least not knowingly

no offense to the homos, just saying
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    but what if he has the intentions of being a good father, and wants to play an active role in the child's life..

i mean it's one thing to be open to having ? friends.. but this dude is now the father of your child..would u feel some kinda way about him getting yall child on the weekends, or summers, if u know he has a boyfriend that lives with him or something like that?

If he has intentions of being a good father, I definitely won't stop him from doing that. I made the decision to sleep with a man that I knew was ? , but that doesn't mean my child has to miss out on having a father--especially one that wants to be a staple in his life.

As far as visiting, I'm not uptight about ? , so I'd let him have his visitation or whatever.
    I'm sure the father of my child and his boyfriend would keep things low key between the two of them while our child was there.
  • Dupac
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    If he has intentions of being a good father, I definitely won't stop him from doing that. I made the decision to sleep with a man that I knew was ? , but that doesn't mean my child has to miss out on having a father--especially one that wants to be a staple in his life.

As far as visiting, I'm not uptight about ? , so I'd let him have his visitation or whatever.
    I'm sure the father of my child and his boyfriend would keep things low key between the two of them while our child was there.

i feel u, and that's admirable to you as a woman, because even as more accpeted lesbians are vs homosexual men..

i would zap out if the mother of my child was a lesbian, and her and her lesbian lover slept together with my child there...

soething about that ? just bothers me...i'm sorry if that sends off the vibes of a shallow or insecure person, but there's certain ? i wouldn't want my child to be exosed to that young, and ? like that would be one of them...

and as a guy i'm just tlaking lesbians....

i could only imagine how someone would feel about having their child around ? men....so i mean, again, i commend you on being that understanding in the manner
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    baltimore lauce # 8290749202833649303027837849399330303048747822929394883
  • Dupac
    edited May 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    baltimore lauce # 8290749202833649303027837849399330303048747822929394883

if i ever see u, and there's a puddle near by......

u getting soggy
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    if i ever see u, and there's a puddle near by......

u getting soggy

soggy doggieeeeeesssssssss
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i feel u, and that's admirable to you as a woman, because even as more accpeted lesbians are vs homosexual men..

i would zap out if the mother of my child was a lesbian, and her and her lesbian lover slept together with my child there...

soething about that ? just bothers me...i'm sorry if that sends off the vibes of a shallow or insecure person, but there's certain ? i wouldn't want my child to be exosed to that young, and ? like that would be one of them...

and as a guy i'm just tlaking lesbians....

i could only imagine how someone would feel about having their child around ? men....so i mean, again, i commend you on being that understanding in the manner

my cousin watches my newphews, my older brother's sons, and nobody ever really saw him being ? as an issue or something that would "influence" the kids...I mean assuming any "sleeping together" is done in the privacy of their bed room the child ain't really being exposed to much
  • Dupac
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    my cousin watches my newphews, my older brother's sons, and nobody ever really saw him being ? as an issue or something that would "influence" the kids...I mean assuming any "sleeping together" is done in the privacy of their bed room the child ain't really being exposed to much

yea, and that sounds cool and all.. but i know me, that ? would just have me a bit uncomfortable...

i guess i'm still hung up on the belief that there's something wrong with ? ppl ....i mean i've been cool with a few ? ppl, and they seemed cool enough n what not.... but deep down inside i stull feel like there's something wrong with them..especially men....

i dunno, maybe if i find myself in a situation where i would have to depend on a ? person for something my opinion would change....but that ? is a bother to me
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Um....IDK that's a ridiculous situation to be in. If he was like Will from will and grace- i'd be cool wit it. But if he was like Jack- not so much.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    aint enough alcohol in the nation.
    if dude comes out sometime after the fact there isnt much to be done. but i can not see being turned on by someone openly attracted to men.

side note my friends hairstylists' boyfriend has a son..he should be about 8 by now. I've always wanted to ask how that happened because there is nothing discreet about his sexuality lol
  • Dupac
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Um....IDK that's a ridiculous situation to be in. If he was like Will from will and grace- i'd be cool wit it. But if he was like Jack- not so much.

never watched that show..not even once...

but both of these dudes are about as ? as it gets....

i mean they tone down the flamboyance for the work place to be professional...but they super ? ...and chicks just be laughing and hanging with them like it's all cool....

both situations were amazingly hilarious..and seriously wtf?? at the same time...

the craziest part was that they happeend within a few months of eachother...

like how do u get so ? that u end up ? a dude u know is ? ?

i mean i can't say the same for dudes, cuz dudes get off on ? ? 's....i mean if a chick claim she don't liek dudes, and u still beat, u feel like ur game was on point....

but a chick ? a dude who likes dudes??

that's weirdly awkward
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yea, and that sounds cool and all.. but i know me, that ? would just have me a bit uncomfortable...

i guess i'm still hung up on the belief that there's something wrong with ? ppl ....i mean i've been cool with a few ? ppl, and they seemed cool enough n what not.... but deep down inside i stull feel like there's something wrong with them..especially men....

i dunno, maybe if i find myself in a situation where i would have to depend on a ? person for something my opinion would change....but that ? is a bother to me

? 's never bothered me...hell me, my brother and my cousin's older brother all knew he was ? from the time we were little kids...we weren't shocked when he finally told us when he turned 18...but my dad and my uncle feel the same as you...that ? is an abomination to them...they are still in complete denial about it...won't even acknowledge it but it's something ingrained in them from their culture...homosexuality isn't tolerate and my cousins are Panamanian and Jamaican...2 cultures that really don't tolerate it
  • Dupac
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    ? 's never bothered me...hell me, my brother and my cousin's older brother all knew he was ? from the time we were little kids...we weren't shocked when he finally told us when he turned 18...but my dad and my uncle feel the same as you...that ? is an abomination to them...they are still in complete denial about it...won't even acknowledge it but it's something ingrained in them from their culture...homosexuality isn't tolerate and my cousins are Panamanian and Jamaican...2 cultures that really don't tolerate it

yea i try to just not let it bother me with ppl outside of my family, but if i found out one of my cousins or nephews were ? , i might seriously try to beat it out of them