hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in The Social Lounge
This should have been avoided

Comments

• DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    At this point it's not a matter of are pigs evil and do pigs not value black life. That's obvious. It's a matter of what you gonna do about it.

Crackers and ? will just make excuses for the murderers of this little girl but even worse the most the "community" will do is walk down the street singing and holding signs that rhyme. BIG ? DEAL. The pig who murdered this little girl will get a good night sleep regardless mile and miles away from this little girl's home and not give her a second thought.

This would have never happened to a ? at all. Pigs would have just taped off the area and negotiated all day long and brought a ? pizza and the whole worksand made sure there were no innocent people in harm's way. But of course with a bunch of n1ggers they just bust in the place like Rambo and who gives a ? who gets hurt because blacks arent human anyway. To them.

So either the citizens of Detroit are going to make them feel some sort of pain over this or they arent. But whining and saying how ? up it is aint helping nobody. We had police reform in L.A. because ? got mad and beat the living ? out of every ? unlucky enough to be outdoors. Crackers only understand death and violence. YOu cant sit and have a conversation with them. They have to be beaten and bloodied before they listen. And it seems the areas who have the most police problems are the areas with the least push back from black people.

DO SOMETHING. OR SHUT UP. Is what I say.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    At this point it's not a matter of are pigs evil and do pigs not value black life. That's obvious. It's a matter of what you gonna do about it.

Crackers and ? will just make excuses for the murderers of this little girl but even worse the most the "community" will do is walk down the street singing and holding signs that rhyme. BIG ? DEAL. The pig who murdered this little girl will get a good night sleep regardless mile and miles away from this little girl's home and not give her a second thought.

This would have never happened to a ? at all. Pigs would have just taped off the area and negotiated all day long and brought a ? pizza and the whole worksand made sure there were no innocent people in harm's way. But of course with a bunch of n1ggers they just bust in the place like Rambo and who gives a ? who gets hurt because blacks arent human anyway. To them.

So either the citizens of Detroit are going to make them feel some sort of pain over this or they arent. But whining and saying how ? up it is aint helping nobody. We had police reform in L.A. because ? got mad and beat the living ? out of every ? unlucky enough to be outdoors. Crackers only understand death and violence. YOu cant sit and have a conversation with them. They have to be beaten and bloodied before they listen. And it seems the areas who have the most police problems are the areas with the least push back from black people.

DO SOMETHING. OR SHUT UP. Is what I say.
    *sigh* Things like this hurt my heart. I have to agree with you. Detroit has burned before, I think the last time was in '69, we will see if Suten Seti can make it happen.
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    SMFH.................

Gotta love the police state eh? They can just barge into anyone's private property, throwing bullets and shooting.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    *sigh* Things like this hurt my heart. I have to agree with you. Detroit has burned before, I think the last time was in '69, we will see if Suten Seti can make it happen.
    Yeah but there comes a point where we have to either do something or be quiet. I wrote a few articles on these topics when I used to write for the newspaper. That was my small contribution. Going to City Halls and ? to write about community issues.

But at the end of the day....SO WHAT? If the whole community aint fighting back then this is just another life wasted.
    SMFH.................

Gotta love the police state eh? They can just barge into anyone's private property, throwing bullets and shooting.
    well they can legally do it if it's a "fleeing suspect" but we all know if it was a white family they'd have just closed off the escape routes and negotiated all day long and made sure no children where there and all.
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    this is one of the worse stories i have read so far this year. Yea Darc, I agree something should b done, at the same time tho, nothing is going to bring that little girl back.No matter what is done, she is gone, she wont wake up the next day in her bed, or smile again, or tell her people she loves them. No matter what happens, no matter the outrage, nothing can right that wrong. And i say this off personal experience, of having a brother murdered when i was a kid, and having a nephew murdered, being an innocent bystander catching a bullet that wasnt meant for him. ? is never the same after things like this, it breaks up families, and it makes people callous towards life, because there is never a good explanation for it, and fighting it, is like fighting the air...
  • DarcSkies777
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    this is one of the worse stories i have read so far this year. Yea Darc, I agree something should b done, at the same time tho, nothing is going to bring that little girl back.No matter what is done, she is gone, she wont wake up the next day in her bed, or smile again, or tell her people she loves them. No matter what happens, no matter the outrage, nothing can right that wrong. And i say this off personal experience, of having a brother murdered when i was a kid, and having a nephew murdered, being an innocent bystander catching a bullet that wasnt meant for him. ? is never the same after things like this, it breaks up families, and it makes people callous towards life, because there is never a good explanation for it, and fighting it, is like fighting the air...
    Wow at the last few words.

But Im not saying like "go to war" over one person. As sad as it is it's only one person. But there is a pattern and an attitude that black life means nothing. Especially to those who swear an oath to protect the constitution. It wont stop until pressure is applied. I dont understand why cops are allowed to get away with this by the community.

Its like black people have the lowest self-esteem in the word. And when we finally do snap it's for like a few days and there's only a few changes for appeasement reasons. you'd think these people thought they didnt deserve to be treated with respect.
  • Hyde Parke
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Wow at the last few words.

But Im not saying like "go to war" over one person. As sad as it is it's only one person. But there is a pattern and an attitude that black life means nothing. Especially to those who swear an oath to protect the constitution. It wont stop until pressure is applied. I dont understand why cops are allowed to get away with this by the community.

Its like black people have the lowest self-esteem in the word. And when we finally do snap it's for like a few days and there's only a few changes for appeasement reasons. you'd think these people thought they didnt deserve to be treated with respect.

o i def feel where you coming from when i read the paper and see where black on black crime sentences are equivalent to almost nothing, but a black on white crime, you looking at a life sentence..I agree, there is no regard for black life, its ? up, and people, our people, either to sleep or just to caught up in distractions to care. Its been ingrained in the psyche since slavery days, and once they taught us what and how to think, they dont even have to worry about our actions, its predictable.

what will probably happen, is the family will be awarded some type of lawsuit, and that will b the end of it. sad, i have seen this played out to many times.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Detroit needs to riot, the mayor needs to get involved, or the government needs to step up and do something because people need to do somethin about the cops killin innocent people all the damn time. Doubt the mayor or the government is gonna do ? cause they just dont give a ? so I think its the people who need to riot, if that means breakin ? and burnin it down then so be it. All the excuses they try using in other cases hold no weight or credibility for what happened, they just went up in that ? and shot the little girl plain and simple.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I have to say this but them ? won't do ? . They going to say how ? up that situation was then go back to doing ? ? . Stop doing ? ? , move away from the ? and around black folks and the chances of this ? happening will be slim to none. You don't have to be a sell out to move away from a ? up situation and don't take that ? up mentality with you. And that ? about "they can't afford to move' , foh. All that money spent on material things can add up to you getting enough money to get the ? out of there
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I have to say this but them ? won't do ? . They going to say how ? up that situation was then go back to doing ? ? . Stop doing ? ? , move away from the ? and around black folks and the chances of this ? happening will be slim to none. You don't have to be a sell out to move away from a ? up situation and don't take that ? up mentality with you. And that ? about "they can't afford to move' , foh. All that money spent on material things can add up to you getting enough money to get the ? out of there

Yea they had 3-4 adults in that house there's no reason they couldnt have moved somewhere else but who really thinks "I better move because if I dont cops are gonna run up in my house and shoot my sleepin 7 year old on the couch". I agree with everything your saying but it dont take away from the fact somethin needs to be done about Americas police force. Too many innocent people die at the hands of police and too often nothing at all is done about it, they get suspended for a little bit, or they get fired and hired somewhere else. You should not have to move your family to keep them safe from police.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i just heard them talk about this story on msnbc they said the officers gun discharged and shot the "sleeping" little girl in the neck.The officer who shot the girl is on "PAID" leave and the dpd will look more into the situation. Now you tell me what kind of ? is that how in the hell do a officer gun just discharge in a lil girl room while shes sleeping with dora the explora wall paper all over the wall.I think im going to become a police officer just so i can ? somebodies loved one and walk scott free..smh this ? is disgusting.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    i just heard them talk about this story on msnbc they said the officers gun discharged and shot the "sleeping" little girl in the neck.The officer who shot the girl is on "PAID" leave and the dpd will look more into the situation. Now you tell me what kind of ? is that how in the hell do a officer gun just discharge in a lil girl room while shes sleeping with dora the explora wall paper all over the wall.I think im going to become a police officer just so i can ? somebodies loved one and walk scott free..smh this ? is disgusting.

She was sleepin on the livin room couch is what I read somewhere on yahoo I think, it said that the grandmother tried attackin the cop after they threw a flashbang in and when she grabbed him his gun discharged. But yea its all ? , he shot the lil girl tryin to show his power and scare the family into talkin about who they was lookin for.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited May 2010
    Options
    She was sleepin on the livin room couch is what I read somewhere on yahoo I think, it said that the grandmother tried attackin the cop after they threw a flashbang in and when she grabbed him his gun discharged. But yea its all ? , he shot the lil girl tryin to show his power and scare the family into talkin about who they was lookin for.

well the suspect was in that house but a 7 year old innocent girl is dead. Question who goes to jail????????????
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    well the suspect was in that house but a 7 year old innocent girl is dead. Question who goes to jail????????????

The suspect they were originally look for, the police never go to jail for their ? ups.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    its so cold in the D
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

Stop with this BS you were not in the house to know what happened.I doubt that the cops would purposely ? a child.Where do you people get this ? from about all cops being racist and using excessive force? That's just a stereotype just like the ones you complain about everyday.Blame the ? that they were housing that was the criminal cause you know his no good ass was in there.I doubt you complain when ? ? other blacks and accidentally ? kids with a stray bullet.
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Man ? the police plain a simple.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Stop with this BS you were not in the house to know what happened.I doubt that the cops would purposely ? a child.Where do you people get this ? from about all cops being racist and using excessive force? That's just a stereotype just like the ones you complain about everyday.Blame the ? that they were housing that was the criminal cause you know his no good ass was in there.I doubt you complain when ? ? other blacks and accidentally ? kids with a stray bullet.

lol Im far from racist ? , im considered a uncle tom on here, so throw out all that ? . And yea the cops are racist, they do use excessive force, and they do use their power to walk over the average citizen, white or black. We have it 100 times worst in terms of police brutality and wreckless behaviour though, hundreds possibly thousands of innocent blacks are killed or beatin at the hands of police every year, not just white police but black ones to that why I mentioned power also. You want proof do your research, look how many times a black man is pulled over because he looked like a thug, look at how many blacks were shot by police because they "thought" they had a gun, look how many blacks are killed because of "accidental discharges". You want proof its out there, you just fail to realize this.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The suspect they were originally look for, the police never go to jail for their ? ups.

i wonder why...imma be a cop so i can ? people just for the fun of it then...? it this cop killing ? is getting old
  • DarcSkies777
    edited May 2010
    Options

Here's the stupid house ? ? Im talking about. How the ? was a 7 year old going to move away you dumb ? head? ? yourself. ? ? or not, how does somebody deserve to die for running from a pig? Rhetorical question you're an idiot you arent capable of answering....they dont deserve to die is the answer you're looking for.

Always a ? excuse when blacks are involved. And the reason it wont happen in a ? 's neighborhood is because they will do something about it. Like Time McViegh did. He didnt know ? about David Coresh (sic) but an attack on one white family was an attack on all. Nobody told his white ass to just move away from the anti-government types.

But your ignorant ? ? ass thinks its about moving away from blacks. Racism follows you loser. Shove your ? ass response back up your ass before it finds it's way out of that ? holster you call an ass. I could careless what ignorant ? ? you have to say in response. I'm right....you're wrong. ? yourself and any future ? you may Father.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Here's the stupid house ? ? Im talking about. How the ? was a 7 year old going to move away you dumb ? head? ? yourself. ? ? or not, how does somebody deserve to die for running from a pig? Rhetorical question you're an idiot you arent capable of answering....they dont deserve to die is the answer you're looking for.

Always a ? excuse when blacks are involved. And the reason it wont happen in a ? 's neighborhood is because they will do something about it. Like Time McViegh did. He didnt know ? about David Coresh (sic) but an attack on one white family was an attack on all. Nobody told his white ass to just move away from the anti-government types.

But your ignorant ? ? ass thinks its about moving away from blacks. Racism follows you loser. Shove your ? ass response back up your ass before it finds it's way out of that ? holster you call an ass. I could careless what ignorant ? ? you have to say in response. I'm right....you're wrong. ? yourself and any future ? you may Father.

damnnn darcskies just went in
  • Hyde Parke
    edited May 2010
    Options
    moving away doesnt help anything, and doesnt solve the problem. thats a coward act
  • DarcSkies777
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »

Take the black face out your AVI coward it's obvious you're a ? ? .

Bottom line is a 7 year old was murdered and yes a pig would ? a child intentionally. When you pull the trigger on a 7 year old it's not because it was an accident it's because you saw a black face and that was all you needed to see to think it was a danger to your life.

THe fact that you're making excuses just proves you're a racist ? and if the people of Detroit have any self respect there will be a couple dead pigs in the streets tomorrow. Hopefully you die with them.
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The problem is we have too many damn SWAT teams. SWAT teams were initially for high risk operations to deal with riots, hostage situations, terrorists, etc. But since the escalation of the "war on drugs" now they are used for any situation, snatching a ? head out of house, going after some weed peddler, etc. What is the point of this, the fact is....police love bring out their SWAT just a show of force, just to show that we run ? , and you dont. They blow up peoples houses without any care, this is people's properties. How easy would it have been to create a parameter around the house, jump on the speaker and say come out with your hands up" ?? How hard would it have been for them to simply knock on the door and say "is so and so here" ??? But no, the government has to show who is in charge and who has the power. They request all that tax money to purchase all the equipment so they have to put it to use right?

This is a tragedy and lots not act like ? like this doesn't happen alot. Check out this website http://www.injusticeeverywhere.com/?p=2387 This site tracks police misconduct across the nation and updates it daily...you would be surprised (or if your like me, you wont) and the horrible acts the police commit on a daily basis (that gets reported)...yet people have no power over them. They have unfettered power over you and your life. You ? someone, you get life in prison. They ? someone, they get paid leave and maybe a reprimand. ? is sad, and real sad the people try to justify it.
  • Hyde Parke
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Detroit Police Department,
    1300 Beaubien, Room 203 • Detroit, Michigan 48226
    (313) 596-2200 Fax (313) 596-1450

contact them, or better yet contact the board of police commisioners
    1300 Beaubien, Room 328
    Detroit, MI 48226
    Phone: (313) 596-1830

Mohamed Okdie, Chairperson
    Rev. Jerome Warfield, Vice Chairperson
    Adela Rivera
    Toney Stewart

we dont have to live in the community to get involved.