Sup. Court Ruling: Juvi's cant be given Life w/o Parole 4 NonMurders

Options
DarcSkies777
DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in The Social Lounge
Just heard it. I didnt know they were handing down that kind of time for non murders. Gotdamn.

Comments

• edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I didn't even know "WE" were getting those type of sentences....I found the argument though, it was a 5-4 decision.....ain't that a ? ...
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Just heard it. I didnt know they were handing down that kind of time for non murders. Gotdamn.
    isn't it just one state (Florida, maybe) where they actually did this?
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

Same here, WTF?

Justice system is crazy though. My cousin went to jail back in the 80's for murdering his wife, got out in 10.....got married again, and killed his new wife...smh. Now they finally gave him life.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    u know how the your American system go giving ? life and thing for selling drugs but all murderers got to do is atleast 15 to 25 years and hes out well thats justice for ya
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Same here, WTF?

Justice system is crazy though. My cousin went to jail back in the 80's for murdering his wife, got out in 10.....got married again, and killed his new wife...smh. Now they finally gave him life.

Idk why I lol'd cause that's awful
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

Lol you are ? up.. that avi.. is... um serious.....

ont topic.. yah they dont give a ? when we killin our own.. but let you steal a tv in mississippi.. your ass might get fried
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

lol, Damn you evil...not only for lol'in but making me lol.

? is crazy though..he stabbed his first wife to death........then choked the ? outta his second wife and threw some pills on her to make it look like she o.d. SMFH what a ? .
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

? is crazy though..he stabbed his first wife to death........then choked the ? outta his second wife and threw some pills on her to make it look like she o.d. SMFH what a ? .

I'm not sure y I laughed actually :-(. It's just like WOW...a second time? Remind me of Chris rock talkin about Michael Jackson. "Another kid???!!!??!"
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited May 2010
    Options

G'damn!

I LOL'd after this....pills SMH
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I could be wrong...but I think even tho the majority of the cases were happening in Florida, it's happened elsewhere as well...
    maybe it's only currently happening in Florida? eh, i really don't know, i just seem to recall hearing that this ruling wouldn't really affect much because it wasn't happening much at this point, but that might not be an accurate claim.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    isn't it just one state (Florida, maybe) where they actually did this?

When you get out in 10 for killing your wife you had good reason to ? the ? . Musta been a crime of passion or something.

Now the second one was just pushin ya damn luck.

and the funny thing was you said it nonchalantly.