The Official 2010 NBA Draft Thread.

Options

Comments

• iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Remind me of that UNC team that had VC and Jamison..

yeah but at least they lost in the FF to a squad with 3 other NBA players...Mike Doleac Dre Miller and K Van Horn
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    if this means gortat is going to new orleans as part of the cp3 deal im all for it.

i might would have prefered lance stephenson, but he has downside too. i think orton will at the least be a solid defender. he just needs to get some better management
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hes a PG...Nash is a PG, Nash is a HOF pg....

Can Nash defend?

and hes 6'5 so he can at least change a PG's shot on defense....who's gonna be able to guard him though? he'll throw all them small guards in the post.

u cant be trying to compare nash o vasquez. nash is a way better shooter and distributor of the ball and doesn't turn the ball over like vasquez does. vasquez not even strong enough to go to the post
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Devin Downey From University Of South Carolina LOST....LOST...LOST ...LOST ...a Overseas team last year Offered him $500,000 To come play for them after his junior year, he turned it down saying he Felt like if played his Senior year he would Get drafted as a First Rounder

Mind you that this guy is a 5'8 or 5'9 PG who cant shoot....... SMH he turned down $500,000 ....He wont even get drafted
  • iAMNOVA
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I aint drafting no ? with a name that sound like a military acronym....wtf is a Lazar
  • iAMNOVA
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Devin Downey From University Of South Carolina LOST....LOST...LOST ...LOST ...a Overseas team last year Offered him $500,000 To come play for them after his junior year, he turned it down saying he Felt like if played his Senior year he would Get drafted as a First Rounder

Mind you that this guy is a 5'8 or 5'9 PG who cant shoot....... SMH he turned down $500,000 ....He wont even get drafted

John2009 move
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

Lol........... You dont think theyll offer it to him again?
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    I was just thinkin this ? .... Lookin back, how did these ? NOT win the title?

Ya"ll ? 's getting carried away a lil to much in here. Calm down
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol @ Stan Van Gundy tryna make sure the world knows that he had nothing to do with that ridiculous pick.
  • iAMNOVA
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ya"ll ? 's getting carried away a lil to much in here. Calm down

explain...5 NBA first rders...ur whole starting 5...and yall didnt win it all
  • Dick Shitman
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol @ Stan Van Gundy tryna make sure the world knows that he had nothing to do with that ridiculous pick.

lol yea i was dyin when he said "OUR SCOUTS THINK THAT daniel blah blah blah"

this has to mean gortat is out the door. hopefully he's packing for new orleans as we speak
    iAMNOVA wrote: »
    explain...5 NBA first rders...ur whole starting 5...and yall didnt win it all

orton came off the bench smh
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lets go heat, looks like we gettin a 7fter, alabi or whiteside
  • Dick Shitman
    edited June 2010
    Options
    whiteside is gonna be a nice second round pick for somebody
  • MillzOG
    edited June 2010
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    u cant be trying to compare nash o vasquez. nash is a way better shooter and distributor of the ball and doesn't turn the ball over like vasquez does. vasquez not even strong enough to go to the post

Steve Nash is my favorite basketball player....you really think I would compare their complete games?

Im just making a point that, you dont HAVE to be a great or even a good defender to have a great career.
  • iAMNOVA
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    lol yea i was dyin when he said "OUR SCOUTS THINK THAT daniel blah blah blah"

this has to mean gortat is out the door. hopefully he's packing for new orleans as we speak

orton came off the bench smh

still though....
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    T'Wolves pick up three small forwards who can't create their own shot in Wes Johnson, Martell Webster and Lazar Hayward. Makes no sense. David Kahn is crazy. He replaced PGs with SFs this year.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    *sighs*

*smh*

*face palms*
  • MillzOG
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    whiteside is gonna be a nice second round pick for somebody

i'd love for him to slip to the Knicks, he could be our goalie at the rim....? you know everybody gon drive right in the lane all year all over again, Whiteside would be able to average at least 3 blocks with the Knicks...but more than likely these ? will continue to let guys slip right by us.
  • Dick Shitman
    edited June 2010
    Options
    iAMNOVA wrote: »
    still though....

yea im not gonna defend coach cal. i cant do it. i give him his props as a great recruiter, but thats where it ends
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    T'Wolves pick up three small forwards who can't create their own shot in Wes Johnson, Martell Webster and Lazar Hayward. Makes no sense. David Kahn is crazy. He replaced PGs with SFs this year.

? like this has me convinced i could be a decent NBA GM
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Damn lance Stephenson ..... Is this Bout' to be Sebastian Telfair all over again with ya Career Son??
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Steve Nash is my favorite basketball player....you really think I would compare their complete games?

Im just making a point that, you dont HAVE to be a great or even a good defender to have a great career.

tru, but if your that shaky defensively and u don't have a well rounded offensive game to compensate, i don't see how u can have a great career
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yo does the crowd boo no matter what? lol Cuz I came home late so I caught like the picks from 17 through now LOL THe crowd stay shittin on any pick it seems lol
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the heat are going to get a lot of bang for their buck nh Whiteside or Alabi will start for them instantly
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LMAO at them booing David Stern and giving Adam a standing Ovation. LOL
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol at the camera man not knowing who to point the camera towards