Nicotine Fiend Will create a Boom in 2012!!!

Options
Nicotine Fiend
Nicotine Fiend Members Posts: 3
edited November 2011 in Roc The Mic Audio
fbadd.png

Hey everyone down here at allhiphop, its your boy the Nicotine Fiend. Ive come here to spread the word on the music that should be devastating thousands of ear drums in 2012. For about 4-5 years now ive been secretly working on my craft, focusing and making some of the best music i can. The majority of it 90% or so was tossed to the trash or might get re recorded in the future, but that's because I want to release only the music that best represent me as an artist and my current ability to spit. So here I be posting this topic to you guys to try and get as much feedback or reviews as possible.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nicotine-Fiend-Musick/138487209502915
That's the link to my facebook page, The two primary songs Id like to show off and hear some opinions on are "Man in the moon" and "Underworld". Either way, if you like what your hearing please hit the like button on the page and drop me some love. 2012 will bring the coming of an extremely awesome website and a new artist on the label who kills my rap without trying. Lemmie know your thoughts people.

Comments