The Official One Piece Thread

Options

Comments

• MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn im on punk hazzard and luffy got his ass handed to him 3 times already looks like everyone except luffy and sanji got stronger over the timeskip
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0unKWI5WZg

New openin'. Dressrosa bout to be dope as ? in the anime. Sanji vs Kizaru? Looks like its a dead cert to happen sooner or later
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    This is still my favorite OP opening, probably because Impel Down is my favorite arc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIPp1Zhg2gU
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? luffy knows no tact.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    this ? luffy knows no tact.

He doesn't at all fam.

So what are ? thinkin'? Luffy gonna Doflamingo and Zoro gonna take Pica? I hope not. I can't see how Doflamingo could violate Sanji, Smoker and Law then get beat nh but Luffy.

It'd be GOAT if Fujitora fights DD. Or Law and Luffy fight DD together.

I can't see Fujitora just standin' there while Luffy fights DD.

Sabo to win the finals with medium difficulty max. That ? Burgess was no match for Ace before the timeskip and I can't imagine an 40 odd year old would have become too much stronger

• gns
    Options
    I think luffy'll prolly TRY to fight doffy, make a decent effort until fujitora realizes a pirate might have a sense of justice and help him. I really cant see anyone of the strawhats beating doffy 1 vs 1.

Sabo and ace were almost equal as kids so.....cant wait to c how sabo murk them other cats at the finals.

idk what he'll do about the fruit though, maybe give it to ole girl.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    I think luffy'll prolly TRY to fight doffy, make a decent effort until fujitora realizes a pirate might have a sense of justice and help him. I really cant see anyone of the strawhats beating doffy 1 vs 1.

Sabo and ace were almost equal as kids so.....cant wait to c how sabo murk them other cats at the finals.

idk what he'll do about the fruit though, maybe give it to ole girl.

Yeah I think something like that will happen, too. No ? ' way Luffy can take Doflamingo with some Crocodile-type silliness.

Sabo should be able to take that Johnny Bravo lookin' ? calmly.

I hope she doesn't get it. Rebecca is ? ' wack.

Bartolomeow for Strawhats

• gns
    Options
    lol this ? shittin on Rebecca.
  • Zoro_Undying
    Zoro_Undying Members Posts: 4
    Options
    ? these dwarves b. I give zero ? about their life problems.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    ? these dwarves b. I give zero ? about their life problems.

CO SIGN. last chapter was ? ' weeeeeeak. Only thing that was good was Robin's talent for espionage. ? the dwarves, ? that ? ? Usopp.

Where Sanji at?

• Black_Privilege
    Black_Privilege Members Posts: 72
    Options
    This ? usopp been firing tobacco sauce into people's mouth from the beginning and didn't think of doing it to suga. ? em.

And sanji is a nose bleed away from being on ? boy level. Franky about to take his spot in the trio.
  • gns
    Options
    ^^^^^FOH

Hey yo to the cats that's been following one piece from the get go.
    I got a homeboy that actually helped put me on op, we were talking and I remarked how dope it was when zoro took luffys pain that time and was walking around like a bauce.

This dude dead ass said to me zoro is the strongest one in the group.
    I always thought it was luffy>>>zoro=sanji>>>>>everybody else.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    ^^^^^FOH

Hey yo to the cats that's been following one piece from the get go.
    I got a homeboy that actually helped put me on op, we were talking and I remarked how dope it was when zoro took luffys pain that time and was walking around like a bauce.

This dude dead ass said to me zoro is the strongest one in the group.
    I always thought it was luffy>>>zoro=sanji>>>>>everybody else.

Fam there's ? online that swear blind it goes Luffy => Zoro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sanji.

? sayin' ? like, 'Zoro joined before Sanji. That's Oda hintin' Zoro is stronger.'

They used to say, 'Zoro is stronger than Sanji, that's why he always fights stronger enemies than Sanji'. But since the timeskip Sanji fought Vergo and Doflamingo, and Zoro has only had a, erm. Don't even kno' what I'd call it with Fujitora
  • Black_Privilege
    Options
    Both of those fights Sanji took an L though. Vergo was a few seconds away from breaking both of the simp's legs. And Doflamingo easy difficulty'd that ? . While Zoro is over here almost one shotting hordy (if it wasnt for that senzu bean pills he was popping), and taking an exchange from Fujitora. Which would imply it would at least take mid difficulty for Fujitora to beat Zoro.

Face it, Zoro >>>> the ? that would lose to nami in a fight.
  • gns
    Options
    Yo....I don't like this cat.
  • gns
    Options
    Hey ? ? fight me.
    Ima let u whole 3 plastic knives and imma only use my legs.......and kick the ? out of u.

Stop disrespecting sanji ? .
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Both of those fights Sanji took an L though. Vergo was a few seconds away from breaking both of the simp's legs. And Doflamingo easy difficulty'd that ? . While Zoro is over here almost one shotting hordy (if it wasnt for that senzu bean pills he was popping), and taking an exchange from Fujitora. Which would imply it would at least take mid difficulty for Fujitora to beat Zoro.

The fight against Vergo, Sanji wasn't fightin' at his strongest. He didn't have Diable Jambe on both feet like he did against Doflamingo. Also, he fought Vergo just fine even after fracturin' his shin.

It was a clear loss against Doflamingo, but that was a fight against a far stronger opponent.

Maaaan anyone cudda taken Hody.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok I love discussions like these and in all honesty Zoro is a beast i think he's Oda favorite character even when zoro loses he wins I don't think that he and sanji are equal and I don't think the gap is that big between luffy and zoro.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    MrJR wrote: »
    Ok I love discussions like these and in all honesty Zoro is a beast i think he's Oda favorite character even when zoro loses he wins I don't think that he and sanji are equal and I don't think the gap is that big between luffy and zoro.

You up to date with the manga? If not, you need to be. The anime is draggin' ? out like mad and this arc as mad surprises in it
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    edited February 2014
    Options
    My ? Sanji though. No weapon, no Devils Fruit. Just pure dopeness

sanji_vs_vergo_by_deiviscc-d5eirkm.jpg
    sanji_vs_doflamingo_by_briantet-d6wrvin.jpg
  • Black_Privilege
    Options

The fight against Vergo, Sanji wasn't fightin' at his strongest. He didn't have Diable Jambe on both feet like he did against Doflamingo. Also, he fought Vergo just fine even after fracturin' his shin.

It was a clear loss against Doflamingo, but that was a fight against a far stronger opponent.

Maaaan anyone cudda taken Hody.

And vergo was fighting at his strongest? If vergo went full ? armament like he did on law. Sanji would have been easy difficult'd by that ? as well. Face it that sanji has been reduced to a gimmick that will constantly put the crew life in danger just for some ? .
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
  • gns
    Options
    Usopp is such a ? ? yo.
    Idc if he's the comic relief, ? ain't funny.

Smh @ the only "? " in the straw hats being a coward.
  • Black_Privilege
    Options
    you can't even blame usopp. The moment robin was turned into a toy usopp forgot her entire existence. Would you have stayed there to fight for some ? ? ass dwarves that yell out their plan to their enemy?