Obama a Martian??

Options
ThaDocta
ThaDocta Members Posts: 33
edited May 2010 in The Social Lounge
Obama last month said we'd "see Mars in his lifetime"....Could this explain where this dude came from and what he's doing here?
This cartoonist has the answer, yak yak
http://sasoc.wordpress.com/2010/05/16/obama-martian-chronicles-volume-4/

Comments

• TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »

The fact that this clown has ANY fans let alone millions is FRIGHTENING!
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    reptilian.jpg

not photoshopped
  • independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ThaDocta wrote: »
    Obama last month said we'd "see Mars in his lifetime"....Could this explain where this dude came from and what he's doing here?
    This cartoonist has the answer, yak yak
    http://sasoc.wordpress.com/2010/05/16/obama-martian-chronicles-volume-4/

how so? i think its impossible to even leave earth..
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    how so? i think its impossible to even leave earth..

The Apollo astronauts left behind special equipment on the Moon like reflectors that scientists can bounce lasers off of.

CONFIRMED

The Mythbusters went to an observatory equipped with a high powered laser. They first fired at the bare lunar surface but did not detect the laser bouncing back. Then they pointed the laser at a reflector left behind by NASA and received a confirmed bounce.
  • independentsoundlab
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

The Apollo astronauts left behind special equipment on the Moon like reflectors that scientists can bounce lasers off of.

CONFIRMED

The Mythbusters went to an observatory equipped with a high powered laser. They first fired at the bare lunar surface but did not detect the laser bouncing back. Then they pointed the laser at a reflector left behind by NASA and received a confirmed bounce.

CONFIRMED

thats the wrong video ? ...
    im not doubting the moon landing.. its impossible to leave earth now.. radiation is so extreme, astronauts feel the affects in seconds.. unless we make a radiation-proof ship and gear.. theeennnn.. who knows..

also, bout the moon.. special equipment was sent out to mars... did we land there?
    people have the right to doubt the moon landing neway.. they were in the mist of war with Russia at the time.. Russia's space program wanted to touch the moon first and the US wanted to as well.. so competition was there.. lets do anything to put America on top right?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    thats the wrong video ? ...
    im not doubting the moon landing.. its impossible to leave earth now.. radiation is so extreme, astronauts feel the affects in seconds.. unless we make a radiation-proof ship and gear.. theeennnn.. who knows..

also, bout the moon.. special equipment was sent out to mars... did we land there?
    people have the right to doubt the moon landing neway.. they were in the mist of war with Russia at the time.. Russia's space program wanted to touch the moon first and the US wanted to as well.. so competition was there.. lets do anything to put America on top right?

You're right so then Russia's ? was true and the U.S. wasn't? Are you trying to say we didn't land on the moon?

Not you, but conspiracy dudes are really ? stupid sometimes, no all the time. They make everything a fake or hoax or planned. I can't stand it. You prove one thing to 'em then they say, "well....what what what about this!!!" They're all ? .

As for Obama being a martian, I don't think we have aliens here on this earth period. No martians, no aliens, no reptilians or anything.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

CONFIRMED

The could have sent un-manned equipment to the moon easily. That doesn't prove man was there. Just saying.
  • independentsoundlab
    edited May 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    You're right so then Russia's ? was true and the U.S. wasn't? Are you trying to say we didn't land on the moon?

Not you, but conspiracy dudes are really ? stupid sometimes, no all the time. They make everything a fake or hoax or planned. I can't stand it. You prove one thing to 'em then they say, "well....what what what about this!!!" They're all ? .

As for Obama being a martian, I don't think we have aliens here on this earth period. No martians, no aliens, no reptilians or anything.

naaa.. i think we did but who knows.. maybe something happened overtime that caused that radiation to surround earth.. my thing is.. if we cant even handle a task as going to the moon, why mars? we should of been had a space station on the moon with people living there, etc. etc., feel me?

i gotta agree, conspiracy theorists go overboard with ? .. to the point where you just tune them out.. if you got the facts, ill listen.. but some ? people juss drop juss to drop it..
  • independentsoundlab
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    The could have sent un-manned equipment to the moon easily. That doesn't prove man was there. Just saying.

my point exactly.. we got equipment in mars.. did we ever land there?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the fact that we were in the middle of the Cold War should highlight the fact that the Soviet Union would have happily noted that the US was faking their space excursions if they could have.