ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wayne need to rep his set
  • FoolTime
    FoolTime Members Posts: 1,311 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm %5000 sure Joey was talkin bout Wayne when he said "I'm pretty sure I've worked with ? rappers before...? is ? "
  • FoolTime
    FoolTime Members Posts: 1,311 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    What yall ? scared to comment for? Afraid your username will be attached to something ? ?
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    so much truth was spoken in that interview. a lot of the people who really running the rap game at the very top are ? , but thats just the entertainment business as a whole. movies, music, tv are all run by metrosexual to ? men. its been in hip hop but its sucha taboo topic that ? start gettin all defensive when its brought up. theres old heads like kanye, weezy, and pac and in the new generation of rapper theres a bunch of metros like asap rocky, drake and j cole. its just becoming more apparent now because of the changning times, but like joe said rep ya set..
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    FoolTime wrote: »
    I'm %5000 sure Joey was talkin bout Wayne when he said "I'm pretty sure I've worked with ? rappers before...? is ? "

Busta was the first person that popped in my head when I heard that.

I'm surprised at Joe's stance on this, being the tough guy he is... but I agree with everything he said. Hip hop is a revolutionary culture, we always went against the norms. Who are we to judge and excommunicate ? people? As long as they don't push their beliefs on straight people, let them do them. At the same time ? gotta stop acting so tough and be themselves *ahem*Busta*ahem*
  • J. Rob
    J. Rob Members Posts: 810 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    so much truth was spoken in that interview. a lot of the people who really running the rap game at the very top are ? , but thats just the entertainment business as a whole. movies, music, tv are all run by metrosexual to ? men. its been in hip hop but its sucha taboo topic that ? start gettin all defensive when its brought up. theres old heads like kanye, weezy, and pac and in the new generation of rapper theres a bunch of metros like asap rocky, drake and j cole. its just becoming more apparent now because of the changning times, but like joe said rep ya set..

how are ASAP and Cole metro?
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I knew that the ? mafia existed I swear.
  • MysticBoy
    MysticBoy Members Posts: 793 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    hell naw ? said rep your set lol
  • CaliTransplant
    CaliTransplant Members Posts: 1
    edited November 2011
    Options
    1st of all, big ups to Joe for stating his positive opinion before hitting us with his negative views. Being a hip-hop head for over 30 years now and being ? is not an easy thing. When I was younger, it was easier to separate what rappers were rapping about when they referred to ? and dikes. I felt like it didn't pertain to me being that I was not out or even aware of my homosexuality. But now, being older, openly ? and then understanding what influence lyrics have over us, I think certain things being said by some of our most esteemed poets are in fact dangerous and misleading.

One day, I remember driving in my car right after buying the new Gangstarr Ownerz CD and noticing how much GURU kept talking about ? this and ? that, like every fifth sentence! And I started to get angrier and angrier...I got so mad that I popped the CD out and threw that ? right out the window! I'd just had enough! Having just spent $20 of my hard-earned dough on the CD to then get in my ride and get insulted for 40 mins..!? No. Hell no. I expected that from some rappers but not from him, as enlightened as he was!( RIP GURU) then I was really ? cause "Skillz" & "Rite where You Stand" was on that disc and that ? was dope aside from the ? slurs!

I think what people misunderstand as the ? Mafia is just the fact that there ARE some ? people that are very powerful in positions that can damage make or break. But there are also some guys in your crew that are ? , you just don't know it yet. Maybe they don't know it either! Yes, rappers are being dressed by ? and getting their homes styled. But ? are also writing graffiti, writing rhymes, break-dancing, producing beats; and even rapping right alongside of you! So, why do a bunch of dudes who know that so-and-so is ? , is cool with them outside of the studio, then turn around and perpetrate the fraud to the mass media?

What I'm trying to say is that, if there is a ? mafia, I'm not part of it. I have no power when it comes to artists', I can't ruin anyone's career. I'm just a regular cat who is open and real about who he is and who he rocks with. And I, like a ton of others, just love hip-hop...Can I live..?
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    EuropeanAndWhite Members Posts: 520
    edited November 2011
    Options
    this could end up ugly..... you black?
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

FOH callin these ? old heads, young ? !
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    aside from the fact that ? who ? either ? ? in the ass or get ? in the ass, there is a misconception that to be ? means you ? (no pun intended)...i know for young cats who dont know much more about their world than their block its easy to look at the images of ? people in the media and assume that they all just soft ass ? who can get leaned on punked out easy(no pun intended)..people need to get beyond that though...theres a lot of ? ? going on in prison with cats who'll merk you easy for nothing so people need to remove the idea of ? from soft...im sure he dealt wit ? who was ? but get busy...but real talk you cant take it from another ? in sex and come out talking bout how you bust ya gun..thats some ? ?

You know you ? ? !
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    co sign fat joe....on a side note rick ross need to cut the pounds like fat joe if he wants to be heathly auhh!
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Fat Joe ain't fat no more
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    FoolTime wrote: »

ha ha Fat Joe spitting some truth ... the PD @ our local radio station here in delaware 101.7fm is ? ... ;)
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    aside from the fact that ? who ? either ? ? in the ass or get ? in the ass, there is a misconception that to be ? means you ? (no pun intended)...i know for young cats who dont know much more about their world than their block its easy to look at the images of ? people in the media and assume that they all just soft ass ? who can get leaned on punked out easy(no pun intended)..people need to get beyond that though...theres a lot of ? ? going on in prison with cats who'll merk you easy for nothing so people need to remove the idea of ? from soft...im sure he dealt wit ? who was ? but get busy...but real talk you cant take it from another ? in sex and come out talking bout how you bust ya gun..thats some ? ?

theres no missconception @ all ... ? for the longest time has been been used as away to call someone soft ... just like ? was used to degrade black people ... both words still have an official meaning and have nothing to do with the twisted meanings ...

people dont take ? dudes for granted ... for the most part most heteros dont want to be bothered by ? dudes ... ive been to alot of parties and no one ? with the ? dudes let them do them over there
    >>>>>

where the problem occurs is where one of these ? dudes try going dolo to a straight party ... which is cool ... but where dude violates is he wants to be all on the dance floor using atleast half of it to get his wild ass dance moves off ....... now this ? dude is invading everyone personal space like #1 no dude in the building wants to see that ? so why are you doing it ........ the ? guy always ends up probably brushing someone sashaying all over the place and ends up getting ? up and tossed out the building ................ lol

like i said no one looks @ them as soft but when you do ? like that you make youself a target .... ive seen it too many times .... and im def not denying that there a some selective dudes out there that my just ? with a ? guy just cause he may think he got an overhand on him but that natual and an exception ... most folks just want to stay away and let the ? dudes do them ......................
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wayne need to rep his set

lol chill out ?
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    joe said something respectable, i co-sign it 100hunnid percent

i think he honestly was speaking on wayne when he said he has worked with ? rappers
  • ItzGravitation
    edited November 2011
    Options
    of he not fat what do we call him now?
    Joe?
    but really, you would be surprised who was a ? rapper
    i'm 100 percent sure Pac was ? or bi
    dude connected with too many people
  • ItzGravitation
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol chill out ?

Wayne ? dude
    nothing wrong with that but he would help alot of rappers and closeted homosexuals able to relate
    it wouldnt be so hard if they saw that one of todays biggest rap stars could dominate hip hop and be ?
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wayne ? dude
    nothing wrong with that but he would help alot of rappers and closeted homosexuals able to relate
    it wouldnt be so hard if they saw that one of todays biggest rap stars could dominate hip hop and be ?

it must be hard for you ?
    getting assfucked and your biggest idol doesn't want to be associated with you directly?
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Fat Joe ain't fat no more

naw, he still fat
    he just not as fat
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol at Joe's smirk. That outed Maino, imo.