Keep it real Kai

Options

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So you're not trying to discredit it, but you're saying it's unimpressive and wack?

cmonkimi.jpg
  • Rubbery Ducky
    Rubbery Ducky Members Posts: 132
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    I do not! I'm just not impressed by internet accomplishments, hacking, phising, and trying to destroy peoples lives is wack as hell to me.

You're my buddy, but I will never kiss your ? ass;)

Well to each his own i suppose, im not gonna stop cuz some dumb ? on the ic talks ? , but has ? kids cuz kimi or kat thinks its wrong, she should we offlibe worrying about her kid falling off the couch cuz he cant hold his ginormous head up
  • Rubbery Ducky
    edited November 2011
    Options
    She talked ? to you ducky?

Yeah, in pm few times, and she was just a rude stuck up mean ? , her "my ? dont stink attitude" u saw how she was posting in here..... she was frontin and her kid stoopid
  • Rubbery Ducky
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Well whatever the case...I think

A poster who's cool with you in spite of you doing ? they disagree with>>>A poster who is cool with you, and kisses your ass, because of what you do and what you're capable of.

Word to KTULU....
    Who?.........
  • Rubbery Ducky
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol...oh my bad, I meant "my name is earl" or whatever alias he's currently using.

my name aint earl is augie...i dunno who u are refrencing though never heard of him
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yep....

I NEVER woulda thought that ? would still be on to this day tho...

degrassi.jpg
    degrassi198788.jpg

Oh snap. I look a way for a minute and somebody broke out the real degrassi? Don't make me find a Zit Rememdy youtube.

Now I'm ? at myself that I'm not married to Lucy Fernandez as according to my master plan from back then.
  • Rubbery Ducky
    edited November 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    Oh snap. I look a way for a minute and somebody broke out the real degrassi? Don't make me find a Zit Rememdy youtube.

Now I'm ? at myself that I'm not married to Lucy Fernandez as according to my master plan from back then.

4 or 5 of the new generation teachers and parents were the students on the old degrassi
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah, in pm few times, and she was just a rude stuck up mean ? , her "my ? dont stink attitude" u saw how she was posting in here..... she was frontin and her kid stoopid

You tried to phish me, I guess someone succeeded. Oh well.. carry on.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    so wait.. what happened to MrsWest??!?! i aint about to read all this ? . lol
  • Westie
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So are you still going to post?!

Why not? They got some info about me when I was going thru a hard time, my address, my kids, don't really care about the pics, just waiting for the nudes. I don't know these ? . Oh well.
  • Westie
    edited November 2011
    Options
    sociopath wrote: »
    Me too, I wanna send them to your ? ass son's school.
    Trust me, people talking about my son doesn't phase me. He's good.
  • Daddy_PeaceBuck$
    Daddy_PeaceBuck$ Members Posts: 203 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    HA!! Love it! Yeah you have to be thick skinned to post here, there is no limit or boundaries with what some of these guys will do, and say since they have anonymity on the net.

I'm glad they didn't run you off Girl, you a Soldier:)

Mikko. Is it reallly that serious. It's just the internet
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »
    Why not? They got some info about me when I was going thru a hard time, my address, my kids, don't really care about the pics, just waiting for the nudes. I don't know these ? . Oh well.

ahhhhhhhhh... i see...
    eh.. ? happens...
  • Westie
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You're a mother that doesn't care about her child, I'm not surprised. If I gave birth to a genetic failure I'd try not to care about it either.

Oh, yeah, that's exactly what it is. lol
  • Daddy_PeaceBuck$
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You're asking me that while people insult her autistic child....are you kidding?

She's a new poster, she might not know how ? goes down here so I'm letting her know, that's all there is to it.

Fall back Mikko. You can't save every chick. that posts.
  • Westie
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Who do you blame for your son's retardation? You, the father, or ? ?

I do't blame anyone for his autism. He's the love of my life. Stop asking dumb questions and get on with what you're doing.
  • Daddy_PeaceBuck$
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Who am I trying to save? She already said she's still going to post so what "saving" needs to be done. I make my opinion known whether people like it or not, that's how it's been since I got here, no one dictates how I post.

Lol. You need to log off for a while. The IC is consuming your soul.
  • Rubbery Ducky
    edited November 2011
    Options
    *turns up the heat
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    sure ole Mrs.West sorry she ever tried to Debo Wall

thing is it was a comment she could have easily let slide
    WallH wrote: »
    Lol I didnt even know this ? was coming. She did come at me sideways though, and for no apparent reason :( All I said was that 6ft5 is the type of ? to send a ? a text, and if she dont respond in time, will call that ? to remind her that he sent her a text. Then she gets all butt hurt and starts capin' for him *shrugs* lol

that was like a butterfly effect moment that lead to all sorts of wrongs for her....... but she still posting lol
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Kaidoleeza!!!

condoleezza-rice-0.jpg

But on a real, a big head ain't the be all and end all........I mean look @ how Rihanna turned out:

efd01_bar1.jpg
  • Rubbery Ducky
    edited November 2011
    Options
    and the phishing ? ? never happened If you still got the pm post it up, i aint shy i admit to my doings ? , someone tried to phish u and u assumed it was me, i was actually nice to u in those pm's i sent. and keep frontin they usually break the hardest
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LOL. If her ? child was a girl, there'd be a better market for her.

Lauce.
  • Westie
    edited November 2011
    Options
    That's cute ducky. I delete my messages. You sent me a link telling me some ? was said about me with a link in it, and that link led to the sign in page for the IC. How you got this ? , I don't know. Do what you're IC famous for.
  • Rubbery Ducky
    edited November 2011
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »
    That's cute ducky. I delete my messages. You sent me a link telling me some ? was said about me with a link in it, and that link led to the sign in page for the IC. How you got this ? , I don't know. Do what you're IC famous for.

Its cute till people star calling and showing up trust me, you aint the first person to act like its not bothering

and no i never tried to phish you, sorry....
  • Rubbery Ducky
    edited November 2011
    Options
    how old is jaden and arianna now