Was Hurricane Katrina Man Made?

Options
TX_Made713
TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
edited May 2010 in The Social Lounge
Hurricane Katrina Was Man-Made Using KGB Technology

Or so says weatherman Scott Stevens, who quit his job at an Idaho TV station to pursue research on climate modification as a weapon of mass destruction. "There is absolutely zero chance that this is natural, zero," Stevens announced in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. He is convinced the monster storm was created by Japanese mobsters to disrupt the American economy using electromagnetic technology invented by Russian scientists during the Cold War.

As evidence, Stevens cites satellite photos showing what he describes as "anomalies" in Katrina cloud formations. His claims were pooh-poohed by geologist Robert S. Young of Western Carolina University, however, in comments quoted by the Idaho Falls Post Register: "I have been doing hurricane research for the better part of 20 years now, and there was nothing unusual to me about any of the satellite imagery of Katrina."

Does such a technology even exist? Maybe, in some form. It's unclear. Unfortunately, most of the purported documentation resides in the form of jargon-laden articles on conspiracy Web sites alongside treatises declaring the moon landings a NASA hoax and the 9/11 attacks a secret plot planned and executed by the Bush administration.

Still, it is a fact that William S. Cohen, U.S. Secretary of Defense under Bill Clinton, issued the following warning during a conference on terrorism in 1997: "Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves. So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important."

Presumably he got his information from sources other than ConspiracyPlanet.com.

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Cospiracy theorist say yes its the government, some ancient astronaut theorists say its aliens repeating things they done in the past, religious folk think its ? , I think ? happens its part of life.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    HAARP is real. THe Air Force isnt researching the freakin weather because they are short on meteorologists. The way you make rain is simply by manipulating moisture in the air. And you do that with heat.

The military's primary objective is to ? our enemies (and people we dont like) period. You dont need nukes if you can just create a hurricane and drown muthafukkas. The thing about war is, if you control the weather you control the battlefield.

But at one point people though planes invisible to radar was just conspiracy theory too. By the end of our life time this ? will be no more amazing than the B-2 Bomber was in the 1980s.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I think HAARP is real, I just dont think the government caused Katrina.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Cospiracy theorist say yes its the government, some ancient astronaut theorists say its aliens repeating things they done in the past, religious folk think its ? , I think ? happens its part of life.

this post made me LOL
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I think HAARP is real, I just dont think the government caused Katrina.

The government didnt cause Katrina....but STATE government caused the flood. Local government made it worse...and Federal government made it a disaster.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    HAARP is real. THe Air Force isnt researching the freakin weather because they are short on meteorologists. The way you make rain is simply by manipulating moisture in the air. And you do that with heat.

The military's primary objective is to ? our enemies (and people we dont like) period. You dont need nukes if you can just create a hurricane and drown muthafukkas. The thing about war is, if you control the weather you control the battlefield.

But at one point people though planes invisible to radar was just conspiracy theory too. By the end of our life time this ? will be no more amazing than the B-2 Bomber was in the 1980s.

now this is what i fear. If we truly master how to manipulate the weather, the world is goin be one ? up place. It'll be self destruction globally
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    [IMG]http://www.frontiernet.net/~rainh2o/bad threads/? %20Thread%20congrats.jpg[/IMG]

• TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    My intelligence level has been breached.

Its ok, go post in the GNS where you can keep up with the topics
  • Swiffness!
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    I'm so intelligent, I think Cobra Commander's Weather Dominator is real

also: ? GNS
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • Swiffness!
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    Ah, funny.

No, thinking that Katrina was man-made because a weatherman from a Idaho TV station said so is funny.

Tell me, did the Russians do it or did Bush wake up one day and go "What a beautiful day. I think I'll wreck muh presidency by destroying Nawlins with a hurrycane, then having FEMA completely botch the response. Yeah, that's the ticket."
  • independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited May 2010
    Options
    katrina? naa.. but haiti and chile yes..
    haarp is the truth people.. U.N even signed a treaty to prevent the use of manipulating the weather.. you can drag a cloud from jerzey to california and carry its effects with it.. this isnt a conspiracy theory.. its truth.. hate to sound like a loon but.... this is work from the illlluumminnaatiiii..
  • Cam2K10
    Cam2K10 Members Posts: 60
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The hurricane wasnt man made but negligence of man to fix those levees made it worst than it needed to be.
  • Swiffness!
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hate to sound like a loon but

? always say ? like this in conspiracy threads

"I'm not a conspiracy nut or anything, but Obama is def a shapeshifting alien that planned 9/11 and drinks human blood for sustenance"
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    one thing i dont understand is...people saying they heard loud explosions,like someone planted bombs and it went off.
  • independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    ? always say ? like this in conspiracy threads

"I'm not a conspiracy nut or anything, but Obama is def a shapeshifting alien that planned 9/11 and drinks human blood for sustenance"

9/11 was a bush thing youngun.. and when that shapeshifting alien come after yo ass dont say nething..
    lol but na, some things are true, some things are not.. simple as that..
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Nah. It was simply a failure of government made sub par levees, giving people a false sense of security.
  • Jumaane
    Jumaane Members Posts: 20
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the Storm had Little effect on N.O. it was the Flood..

It didn't give a false since of protection. We always knew the that the levee's wouldn't hold up if we had anything bigger than a Category 3 storm role through. and that's what happened.. when the storm hit it's the category 3 mark. they started asking people to leave the city voluntarily .. it wasn't mandatory for anyone to leave until a day before the storm.

There were firetrucks with bullhorns with sirens yelling "Please leave the city now, this is an emergency!" ...but the folks who stayed really had no way to leave anyway..
    There was no plan to get us out of there at all... Aside from that. The National Guard didn't come in to the city until the flooding settled. (thats when all the BS with the Governor , FEMA and Bush went on)

The folks in my area all slept on the interstate until the Blackhawks and buses started rolling through. We got on them buses and they dropped us off at the Astrodome in Houston.. and because of Hurricane Rita, we all were Forced out of there.

that was a wild experience
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    one thing i dont understand is...people saying they heard loud explosions,like someone planted bombs and it went off.

People that have never heard bombs go off, dont know when bombs go off. In the middle of a huge hurricane like that things knock around and make very loud noises.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

People also say ? sounded like a train or an explosion when cars crash through houses, it's only a description.
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Jumaane wrote: »
    the Storm had Little effect on N.O. it was the Flood..

It didn't give a false since of protection. We always knew the that the levee's wouldn't hold up if we had anything bigger than a Category 3 storm role through. and that's what happened.. when the storm hit it's the category 3 mark. they started asking people to leave the city voluntarily .. it wasn't mandatory for anyone to leave until a day before the storm.

There were firetrucks with bullhorns with sirens yelling "Please leave the city now, this is an emergency!" ...but the folks who stayed really had no way to leave anyway..
    There was no plan to get us out of there at all... Aside from that. The National Guard didn't come in to the city until the flooding settled. (thats when all the BS with the Governor , FEMA and Bush went on)

The folks in my area all slept on the interstate until the Blackhawks and buses started rolling through. We got on them buses and they dropped us off at the Astrodome in Houston.. and because of Hurricane Rita, we all were Forced out of there.

that was a wild experience

That sound like the insurance company....LOL.....If not for the storm, there would be no flood..........
  • Jumaane
    Jumaane Members Posts: 20
    edited May 2010
    Options
    goat334 wrote: »
    That sound like the insurance company....LOL.....If not for the storm, there would be no flood..........

you're right. Storms do cause floods, but the city would flood if the levee broke on a normal day. like today..

New Orleans sits below a lake, that water flows through 3 canals to the river.. the levee's are there to prevent that water flowing in to neighborhoods on a daily basis (you probably knew that) ...
  • Swiffness!
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Nah. It was simply a failure of government made sub par levees, giving people a false sense of security.

NO

SHAPESHIFTING. ALIEN. THAT DRINKS. HUMAN BLOOD. FOR SUSTENANCE.

hahahahahaha