akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Stop being so rude. Have some respect.
  • betterthenu84
    betterthenu84 Members Posts: 861
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I agree with AK have more respect and realize that just cuz one ? hurt you don't mean we all gonna hurt you.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Be more considerate.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Show some restraint.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ^ expound madams.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Stop grouping us all into one category.
  • kat2180
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ^ expound madams.

When you say you love a woman and commit to her, show some restraint. Yeah you may want to hit that fat ass in Accounting, but you won't because you have a woman that you love and you wouldn't want to disrespect her like that. That's restraint.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Oh OK. I can agree with that :tu
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Take what half of these women said, and they do the complete opposite. They know they'd never respect a man that does half of the stuff they "claim" they want a man to do................................
  • DarcSkies777
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Take what half of these women said, and they do the complete opposite. They know they'd never respect a man that does half of the stuff they "claim" they want a man to do................................

lmao...................
  • kat2180
    edited May 2010
    Options

Still waiting for you to say something positive....
  • DarcSkies777
    edited May 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

...are you still waiting for the return of the Christ and WMD's to turn up in Iraq after one wicked ass sand storm?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options

you'd be better off waiting on Snoop and the entire rap industry to actually stop smoking weed
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited May 2010
    Options

I mean, let's be real, a guy who does all those things on the first date, is only getting a hug at the end of the night. You're not inviting him in. Too, a man should never waste his time doing all those things for a female that's not proven anyways. A guy that does all the things that were mentioned is usually the dinner date, while the female knows in an hour she's ending the date early to bang the guy that doesn't do those things................................................................
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I agree with what the ladies have said

oh and also put their ? clothes in the hamper that is 2 feet away from where they left it on the floor
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I mean, let's be real, a guy who does all those things on the first date, is only getting a hug at the end of the night. You're not inviting him in. Too, a man should never waste his time doing all those things for a female that's not proven anyways. A guy that does all the things that were mentioned is usually the dinner date, while the female knows in an hour she's ending the date early to bang the guy that doesn't do those things................................................................

You're so negative all the time. I feel sorry for you.
  • betterthenu84
    betterthenu84 Members Posts: 861
    edited May 2010
    Options
    STOP peeing on the seat...thats like the one thing that burns me up living with my brothers. UGH
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »

Not negative, just truthful. I write not simply posts, but quatrains................................
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »

but hes exactly right lol...negative=reality truth also=reality...which is negative
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited May 2010
    Options
    STOP peeing on the seat...thats like the one thing that burns me up living with my brothers. UGH

Lol...............................
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ^ expound madams.

Considerate about the small things, i.e.: If we have plans to do something and you're going to be late, please let me know instead of just showing up 45 minutes after the agreed upon time. It's one of my pet peeves. It takes 2 seconds to send a text and let me know what's going on. I shouldn't have to call YOU to find out what's holding you up.

And c/s the peeing on the seat! How hard is it to wipe the little dripettes off when you're finished? Once again, just be considerate. Not that hard.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Considerate about the small things, i.e.: If we have plans to do something and you're going to be late, please let me know instead of just showing up 45 minutes after the agreed upon time. It's one of my pet peeves. It takes 2 seconds to send a text and let me know what's going on. I shouldn't have to call YOU to find out what's holding you up.
    I have sent a female home for being late. When you say 2 o'clock thats wtf you should mean. Not 2:05 not 2:10 and a "I was in traffic."

THis is L.A. heffas YOU ALWAYS IN TRAFFIC...? OUTTA HERE.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    C/S sdrawkcabseh
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    think about her more than u do...thats why my girl and I work so well...i think about her and how my actions would make her feel....if hell how it would make me feel if she did it...a lot of men are hypocrites when it comes to relationships