Super-intelligent birth defects

Options
hrap-120
hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Super Intelligent Birth defects.

New Vid fresh out the fryin' pan.....enjoy!

Beats was hot huh?

Comments

• Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ouch lol Melanoma is more serious than that dude I was arguing with said it wasn't.
  • hrap-120
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Ouch lol Melanoma is more serious than that dude I was arguing with said it wasn't.

When people agrue without research its usually just wishful thinking on their part.
    They feign stupid when you quote medical journals, and professionals....then when finally beaten into submission they will say the sources are "racist".

I guess the white physicians and media outlet that did the special were racist against white's.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    When people agrue without research its usually just wishful thinking on their part.
    They feign stupid when you quote medical journals, and professionals....then when finally beaten into submission they will say the sources are "racist".

I guess the white physicians and media outlet that did the special were racist against white's.

Man, I get that vibe all the time when arguing with alot ofthese guys. lol They just sound either pathetic, desperate or just plain in denial.
  • hrap-120
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Man, I get that vibe all the time when arguing with alot ofthese guys. lol They just sound either pathetic, desperate or just plain in denial.

? on them every chance you get.