Underbelly

Options
teamjawz
teamjawz Members Posts: 56
edited June 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
any yall seen this? its an australian mini series showing different gang wars that have played out in australia. first season was pretty good, 2nd season was decent and the third has started off well.

Comments

• bham100
    bham100 Members Posts: 316
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The 1st season was a classic im just about to start season 2. What makes this show great is the fact its a true story
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Are you boiz Aussie?

I own the 1st two Seasons, I grew up in Melbourne where the 1st one was set and my dad was somehow involved with a few of the people from the 1st season but I've never really asked him about it, just had his friends and my mum mention it a few times.

The third season I'm waitin for it to come out on dvd before I watch it.

It's alot better when you can sit down and watch a bunch of episodes then having to wait a week between each.

I recommend the show to anyone who hasn't seen it, I showed an older German guy I used to work with the 1st season and he thought it was amazing, he said he didn't realize Australia had crazy ? like that go on in it...haha funny guy.
  • bham100
    bham100 Members Posts: 316
    edited June 2010
    Options
    im from the UK but hadnt heard of this show till my brother told me about. Karl Williams dropping loads of bodies during season 1. Its crazy how the other firm and police let him rise up
  • ire
    ire Members Posts: 2
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yup!

Im American but love both British and Aussie Films/TV!

Thank ? for the internet. Season 3 of Underbelly was pretty good. I cant wait for the finale.