2 questions for you gamers...new to PS3

Options
shadb33
shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in IllGaming
Got 2 questions..

1. On GOW 3, how do i get my health & magic back to full after those monsters attack me in the river in the under world?
2. My PS3 tries to download update data but it keeps showing an error..how do i fix this? thanks

Comments

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    For 2, just keep trying and eventually it'll go thru
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    Got 2 questions..

1. On GOW 3, how do i get my health & magic back to full after those monsters attack me in the river in the under world?
    2. My PS3 tries to download update data but it keeps showing an error..how do i fix this? thanks

for the first question it's simple....just play thru the game collect phoenix feathers and goregon eyes lol
    second question....idk
  • shadb33
    edited May 2010
    Options
    for the first question it's simple....just play thru the game collect phoenix feathers and goregon eyes lol
    second question....idk

naw after you get attacked your health & magic permanently stays half..u played it right? U remember how you swim in the river when you first get to the Underworld and those monsters in the water attack you..i've collected a lot of gorgon eyes..i just passed those 3 trials and im still half on both
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    naw after you get attacked your health & magic permanently stays half..u played it right? U remember how you swim in the river when you first get to the Underworld and those monsters in the water attack you..i've collected a lot of gorgon eyes..i just passed those 3 trials and im still half on both

You gotta keep looking for more and every time you get a set it increases. You need to use Helios' head to shine a light where you see ashes and they will appear
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    youtube has walkthru's u know . infinite health and ? . hades killed me so many times , the game ask me if i wantd to switch to easy mode
  • shadb33
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yall dont kno what im talkin bout tho? when those monsters permanently take your health and magic down half?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i think u cant swim thru those until u get a certain ability to keep them away. you killed hades yet???
  • Shyheim
    Shyheim Members Posts: 580
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Got 2 questions..

...Well, since the first question has been answered: 2) If you go to the Playstation site on your PC/Laptop, you should be able to download the Update Data from there, burn it to a CD, then insert the CD into your PS3 and Update like that...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Shyheim wrote: »
    ...Well, since the first question has been answered: 2) If you go to the Playstation site on your PC/Laptop, you should be able to download the Update Data from there, burn it to a CD, then insert the CD into your PS3 and Update like that...

Or flashdrive.. but like ppl said keep tryin..
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yall dont kno what im talkin bout tho? when those monsters permanently take your health and magic down half?

You can't do ? about it bro, it happens to make you feel your back at square 1 (which you are) with ya heath, magic, items etc.

Like dude said below, you just need to be on the lookout for the chests with the feathers and eyes and ? .....there is no way of avoidin those things is the river. Live with it or stop playing haha.

I just finished the game in like 2 days, its cool but the opening fight is easily the best so its kind of lets down people new to the GOW series (like me).
    Taking it back tomorrow and refunding it and getting Read Dead Redemption. So keen for it.
  • some_dude
    some_dude Members Posts: 180
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Got 2 questions..

ps3 update data or game data? make sure media servers is set to disabled. I couldnt get any types of updates to run because i had it turned on.
  • shadb33
    edited May 2010
    Options
    aight so i dropped down to easy mode cause i just couldnt beat trial 3 with half of health..i just beat hades..and i downloaded 3.3 or whatever from ps3.com but another update called 1.01 keeps interrupting games...then when i tried to download it nothin happened...it keeps poppin up tho..this is irritating..
  • shadb33
    edited May 2010
    Options
    took me 10 hours to beat it on easy..smh..i wonder how long it will take me to do it on normal..:-(