Snow White & The Huntsman Trailer Online

Options
dontdiedontkillanyon
dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Snow White & The Huntsman Trailer Online
Who is the fairest?
10 November 2011 | Written by James White | Source: Apple

With the banner artwork for the film appearing earlier this week, it’s now time for the first trailer to take a bow, which shoves Charlize Theron’s evil, scheming Queen front and centre. Take a look if you have a magic mirror… Or just a regular ‘net connection, over at Apple.

While we get plenty of footage featuring Snow herself (Kristen Stewart), plus time with Chris Hemsworth’s Huntsman and Sam Claflin’s prince, it’s Theron whose devious words narrate this first teaser.

Wrapping the more traditional tale of a jealous, powerful Queen who demands that anyone woman more beautiful than her die as quickly as possible in plenty of stylish visuals, director Rupert Sanders is clearly going for a Lord Of The Rings. Well, Middle-earth mixed with just a touch of extra magic, that is. And the pulsing soundtrack that wouldn’t look out of place on, say, a Matrix sequel.

Birds fly, battles are fought and Snow does her Snow thing (though she’s clearly much more of a badass than the Disney version, even if she's still too trusting with regards to fruit). It’s all looking rather intriguing. What say you lot?

Snow White And The Huntsman will ride into our cinemas on June 1, 2012.

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=32449

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    trailer doesn't look bad at all
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Trailer looks dope. Theron can act, but Kristin Stewart is horrible. I got roped into watching all 3 Twilight movies once the hype died down and even going in fresh I left thinking she's a horrible actress.

If we keep the perspective on the Queen, this'll probably be dope, but I'll just wait and see.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    2 things

this bish stewart ugly as ? (translation: she is very unnattracive to me)
    so how is it feasible for a bad african american like charlize to be jealous of her beauty??

secondly they shouldve just made a movie about the book "Fables" ? is dope.
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah, just what I was thinking, ain't no ? way Kristen Stewart will be fairer than Charlize.

That said, I will be watching this
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Kirsten Stewart? They are just trying to cash in on her Twilight fame. She's horrible though and not even that cute to me. ME... the whitest white boy ever.