Cheapest Launch Price

Xbox 360: $299
Wii: $249
PS3: $499

Price Of Games

Xbox 360: $59
Wii: $49
PS3: $59

I'm guessing the console launch prices are going to be through the roof. All of them being $499 and above strangely sounds reasonable.I also think the Nintendo counsel will probably be the most expensive this time around. I guess what concerns me the most is the video game prices which will most likely be $70. I'm not going to complain about the prices bemuse we do the same thing every time the new consoles come around. ? a little and then empty out our pockets.

Just wondering how did you handled this the last time? Cause the price is going up....and you will buy them... again.

Comments

• sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Cheapest Launch Price

Price Of Games

I'm guessing the console launch prices are going to be through the roof. All of them being $499 and above strangely sounds reasonable.I also think the Nintendo counsel will probably be the most expensive this time around. I guess what concerns me the most is the video game prices which will most likely be $70. I'm not going to complain about the prices bemuse we do the same thing every time the new consoles come around. ? a little and then empty out our pockets.

Just wondering how did you handled this the last time? Cause the price is going up....and you will buy them... again.

Started donating blood and sperm until the red box thread turned up...lol
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I doubt console prices will rise,but I won't be buying the PS4 until it has been out for about 3 years anyway.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Cheapest Launch Price

Price Of Games

Yea, Nintendo's lawyers are pretty expensive. lol
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Yea, Nintendo's lawyers are pretty expensive. lol

LOL I keep doing that ? .