My Conspiracy Theorists....

Options
BackInWhite
BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in The Social Lounge
hasn't the illuminati been around for like.......forever?
why they ain't been made a one world currency?
have they been waitin for jay-z all this time?
what role does he play?
why all the black people in the entertainment industry gotta be ? just to get to the top?
is tom hanks a ? too?
why they ? ? c?
cuz he said atlanta wasn't in the south?
answer me!

Comments

• BackInWhite
    edited May 2010
    Options
    oh so you ? can't answer me?
    ok then
    alright
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hasn't the illuminati been around for like.......forever? Yes...a very long time
    why they ain't been made a one world currency? the same reason they havent made english a required language
    have they been waitin for jay-z all this time? Jay sold his soul to be rich and famous
    what role does he play? hes a ? and he has an influence over peoples minds thru music
    why all the black people in the entertainment industry gotta be ? just to get to the top? they usually ? to begin with
    is tom hanks a ? too? probably so
    why they ? ? c? ? c killed himself
    cuz he said atlanta wasn't in the south? atlanta is its own state
    answer me!
  • BackInWhite
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hasn't the illuminati been around for like.......forever? Yes...a very long time
    why they ain't been made a one world currency? the same reason they havent made english a required language
    have they been waitin for jay-z all this time? Jay sold his soul to be rich and famous
    what role does he play? hes a ? and he has an influence over peoples minds thru music
    why all the black people in the entertainment industry gotta be ? just to get to the top? they usually ? to begin with
    is tom hanks a ? too? probably so
    why they ? ? c? ? c killed himself
    cuz he said atlanta wasn't in the south? atlanta is its own state
    answer me!

oh
    so why haven't they made english a required language?
    that would benefit me greatly
    how exactly do you sell your soul?
    if you don't believe in souls can you effectively sell it?
    how much of a soul would you have to sell to only be rich
    they can have the famous
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? C got dealt w/ for the same reason alot of prominent leaders have.. he was tryin to UNITE the South and was against the ? .. and he was about to expose the ? in the industry..

? got caught in a hotel w/ a ? and ? .. that gave it away right there.. it was a hit.
    thats the government m.o. that, stroke, plane crash, car accident, and some mo' ? ..
    now what i dont get is why they ? Eazy??
  • CapitalB
    edited May 2010
    Options
    atlanta is its own state

so Atlanta is a state now?? when that happen??
  • BackInWhite
    edited May 2010
    Options
    is there anybody in the entertainment industry not part of the illuminati?
    is the illuminati strictly for the entertainment industry?
    or can like a janitor sell his soul and end up owning a fortune 500 cleaning company?
  • florida321
    florida321 Members Posts: 60
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Whats with all the entertainers suddenly being said to be in the illuminati? Simple ass ? getting made a fool of again.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    ? C got dealt w/ for the same reason alot of prominent leaders have.. he was tryin to UNITE the South and was against the ? .. and he was about to expose the ? in the industry..

? got caught in a hotel w/ a ? and ? .. that gave it away right there.. it was a hit.
    thats the government m.o. that, stroke, plane crash, car accident, and some mo' ? ..

I hope you're trying to be funny.
  • CapitalB
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I hope you're trying to be funny.

actually i wasnt...
    ? came out of prison a different dude.. chastised other artist from the South tellin them to "get of the booboo" and callin out some..
    he was tryin to start a movement.. did a song called knockin down doors and tried to get enemies to become friends by lookin at the bigger picture..
    he was givin real game.. and we know what happens to brothers tryin to give other brothers some REAL game.. and UGK was big enough in the South to pull it off cause everybody respected them.. u cant go at the suits and think they aint go deal w/ u..
    but i think when he started callin out the ? they had to shut him up..

im jus sayin..
  • theillestrator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    so uniting the south (hip-hop wise) was going to be a threat? if 'enlightening' people through music was such a serious threat, then there would be far higher priorities on the hit list other than ? C.
  • CapitalB
    edited May 2010
    Options
    so uniting the south (hip-hop wise) was going to be a threat? if 'enlightening' people through music was such a serious threat, then there would be far higher priorities on the hit list other than ? C.

i guess u dont believe in the power of music.. if music can destroy it can rebuild...
    and please school me on someone held in such high esteem musically by a region thats actually tryin to do what ? C was, one that would be a higher priority..

ill wait..
  • independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i think people get the illuminati twisted.. most people see the illuminati in the music industry as selling your soul to the baphomet/devil for pleasure/riches, etc., Which is true but Thats called a contract your signing, which is basically selling YOUR soul/rights to the DEVIL (whiteman).. look at the game, cuban link, tupac, etc. etc. i dont think an actual sacrifice is being done but who knows.. sometimes theorist go the extra mile.. and say ? like Kanye sacrificed his mother to get even more money and power, etc. its bogus.. maybe the "sacrifice" is go to prison for 10 years or get shot 20 times.. and we got your "back".. who knows..

Some people may do it for marketing.. you say someone worships the devil by analyzing the lyrics will get that artist more hits/exposure to all types of people.. maybe like a Jay Z.. and some people are just wacky as ? .. like a Rihanna or Lady Gaga..
    All it is, is mind programming.. a catchy tune gets your attention.. and ? evolves from there..

The illuminati does exist, the facts is out there.like a frat, they have chapters all over the world.. they got their own 10 commandments, georgia guidestones.. they are evil influential smart rich people.. these people been around for hundreds of years since the templar knights.. juss dont listen to everything you hear..

every death in the world is blamed on them.. feel me..
  • theillestrator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i guess u dont believe in the power of music.. if music can destroy it can rebuild...
    and please school me on someone held in such high esteem musically by a region thats actually tryin to do what ? C was, one that would be a higher priority..

ill wait..

i don't know who is trying to unite a region through music, but there are a lot of people who are trying to 'enlighten" people (which is the group I was talking about). And you can take anyone who is against the dumbing down of the music (i.e., Nas). You guess I don't believe in the power of music? I asked "so uniting the south (hip-hop wise) was going to be a threat?" How is that a threat to a supposedly super powerful secret society?
  • CapitalB
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i don't know who is trying to unite a region through music, but there are a lot of people who are trying to 'enlighten" people (which is the group I was talking about). And you can take anyone who is against the dumbing down of the music (i.e., Nas). You guess I don't believe in the power of music? I asked "so uniting the south (hip-hop wise) was going to be a threat?" How is that a threat to a supposedly super powerful secret society?

? in the street aint checkin for Nas.. those the ? in the Library.. Like Pac, UGK spoke for the hood, and the hood hung on EVERY word.. and check history.. its only when u start tryin to enlighten the poor do u threaten the powers that be..
    i doubt u even listen(ed) to UGK or understood what they meant to the south or listened to ? after he got out.. the ? couldve made power moves.. and he got snuffed..

and i aint talkin about no secret society.. im jus talkin about those in power who exploit.. the South (hip hop wise) is bein exploited to exploit the masses.. and u get a guy who basicly runs the south who's finally realizing his power tryin to dead that ? and hip people to whats really goin on..

so i hope ur tryin to be funny...
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? in the street aint checkin for Nas.. those the ? in the Library.. Like Pac, UGK spoke for the hood, and the hood hung on EVERY word.. and check history.. its only when u start tryin to enlighten the poor do u threaten the powers that be..
    i doubt u even listen(ed) to UGK or understood what they meant to the south or listened to ? after he got out.. the ? couldve made power moves.. and he got snuffed..

ROFL.

No offense, my son, but I'm gonna have to call ? .
  • CapitalB
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    ROFL.

No offense, my son, but I'm gonna have to call ? .

? on what?? ? out "bustin they guns" checkin for Nas?? yeh right!!
  • theillestrator
    edited May 2010
    Options

lol, i'm not at all. Ridin' ? is one of my favorite albums. But, let's be honest, ? C died from an overdose which is his own work. So every other time he was on that purple ? , it was cool. But when it finally got him, he was set up because he was trying to unite the south? If he was conducting such a serious movement, he wasn't taking it serious enough. Pac was shot and we still don't know what happened. ? C, we know exactly what happened. No conspiracy needed.
  • theillestrator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? on what?? ? out "bustin they guns" checkin for Nas?? yeh right!!

Those dudes need much more than rappers to help them.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i think people get the illuminati twisted.. most people see the illuminati in the music industry as selling your soul to the baphomet/devil for pleasure/riches, etc., Which is true but Thats called a contract your signing, which is basically selling YOUR soul/rights to the DEVIL (whiteman).. look at the game, cuban link, tupac, etc. etc. i dont think an actual sacrifice is being done but who knows.. sometimes theorist go the extra mile.. and say ? like Kanye sacrificed his mother to get even more money and power, etc. its bogus.. maybe the "sacrifice" is go to prison for 10 years or get shot 20 times.. and we got your "back".. who knows..

Some people may do it for marketing.. you say someone worships the devil by analyzing the lyrics will get that artist more hits/exposure to all types of people.. maybe like a Jay Z.. and some people are just wacky as ? .. like a Rihanna or Lady Gaga..
    All it is, is mind programming.. a catchy tune gets your attention.. and ? evolves from there..

The illuminati does exist, the facts is out there.like a frat, they have chapters all over the world.. they got their own 10 commandments, georgia guidestones.. they are evil influential smart rich people.. these people been around for hundreds of years since the templar knights.. juss dont listen to everything you hear..

every death in the world is blamed on them.. feel me..

can you atleast say the "jew man".........its all jews.......im italian and french which obviously makes me white but it sure isnt my kind of white people pulling this ?
  • thespookwhosatbythed
    thespookwhosatbythed Banned Users Posts: 164
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i gotta co-sign capitalb. i love nas but even i aint checkin for the ? . so if i aint checkin for him i know ? in the streets definitely aint checkin for him.
  • CapitalB
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Those dudes need much more than rappers to help them.

maybe so, but rappers are the only ones who can get through to them..

as for the overdose.. the ? was a pro at what he did.. if the mu'? jus started usin then id say okay.. but iv been around a few addicts in my day and they aint overdosin less they tryin to..
    ? doesnt strike me as that type..

say ur an heroin addict and everyone knows it and i wanted to ? u.. the easiest way to get away with it would be to force it in ur veins and put a ? in ur room and everyone would say the ? ur sayin now.. no investigation needed..
  • CapitalB
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i gotta co-sign capitalb. i love nas but even i aint checkin for the ? . so if i aint checkin for him i know ? in the streets definitely aint checkin for him.

lol thanks... im from the streets and i cant name 10 songs Nas is on.. and i consider myself somewhat enlightened.. and i know my ? cant name half of that.. so Nas wasnt a good example. haha
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Because for some reason they wanted to wait til everyone was advanced and had weapons instead of doing it at the easiest time.
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

? C wasn't even a millionaire. He was just trying to stack some paper. No one set him up, he killed himself by drinking too much lean which he had been abusing sense 1994. Minus the time he was in jail, thats about 10 years of abusing a VERY POWERFUL drug that has been known to ? people once too much tolerance is built up. He also had sleep apnea. Pimps records wern't even going gold at the time of his death and most of his sales were in the south.

SMH on any dumb ? that think a rap ? pushing 300-500K units every couple years is any kind of threat to an organization with trillions of dollars.
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    maybe so, but rappers are the only ones who can get through to them..

as for the overdose.. the ? was a pro at what he did.. if the mu'? jus started usin then id say okay.. but iv been around a few addicts in my day and they aint overdosin less they tryin to..
    ? doesnt strike me as that type..

say ur an heroin addict and everyone knows it and i wanted to ? u.. the easiest way to get away with it would be to force it in ur veins and put a ? in ur room and everyone would say the ? ur sayin now.. no investigation needed..

Actually you are wrong. The more you use lean over time and the more of a "pro" you become. The higher the chances are that it will ? you due to buildup overtime. Its not like other drugs you get on the street. Its an extremely powerful over the counter medicine. Also ? had sleep apnea and lean puts you to sleep. Lean+Sleap apnea = death, especially when you have been using it heavily for 10 years and there is a massive buildup of it in your system. I'm sure all his friends told him he should quit, he probably tried, but lean is extremely addictive. Its basically one step below heroin and one above coke as far as addiction and danger to the user when used long term. This is coming from someone who has been sippin syrup before most of you wannabees even knew what it was.

All this illuminati is dumb ? . If a secret organization with trillions of dollars that plans to take over the world existed none of you broke ? ? would be able to google it and find so much info about it. The only thing illuminati proves is people are getting more stupid every year and more paranoid the closer we get to 2012.