ladies, when you set out to put it on a ni99a...

Options
fabionbackbitch
fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
edited January 2010 in The Powder Room
And he nut real quick. Do you get angry? Or do you feel a sense of pride? It's not a chronic thing that he nut quick. But you set out to PUT IT ON A ? ! and he nuts early. How do you feel? Juuust curious.

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It's cute the first time.

Edit - I just reread it...if that's what you've set out to do, then you can't be mad that he responded.
    1449225 Members Posts: 164
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If a ? nut real quick that just means ol girl has some good ? (or head)
  • DarkGable
    DarkGable Members Posts: 477
    edited January 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    It's cute the first time.

I hope you don't make that "Aww poor baby" face. That could ? a brothas ego.
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited January 2010
    Options
    she had that snapper i usually last longer on round 2
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    That's why ? gotta gauge the ? power on the first stroke.

If you feel that paaayyow when you first put it in, then it's time to think of distractions while you in it. With a lil practice, that technique will help you withstand the wettest of the wet and the tightest of the tight and her plan to put it on you will backfire
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    DarkGable wrote: »
    I hope you don't make that "Aww poor baby" face. That could ? a brothas ego.

As long as he can recover for round two then it's cool. If not, it's a strike.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    it depends when it comes to sex no, I would guess he would make it up in round 2

but head, yea imma little mad, because the recovery time on really really really good head is crazy slow, and if he tapped before I broke out my good ish, yea I feel a little cheated
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? nut fast when their over-excited. When yo ? hiccup then it's time to slow the pace a bit if you dont want her lookin upside yo head all fucc'd up
  • muffdizzle
    muffdizzle Members Posts: 253
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This just happened to me and let me tell you that I am thoroughly disappointed.
    And I hadn't gotten laid for like a month.
    And I got two minutes worth of ? .
    And then I was like wtf.
    And then he was like SORRY DUDE it was too good.
    And then I was like, well you just forfeited on what was about to be some amazing sex. Sucks to be you!
    Sucked to be me, though.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1449225 wrote: »
    If a ? nut real quick that just means ol girl has some good ? (or head)

Really cause I get a little upset when this happens.... even if he's up for round 2
  • NY-OG
    NY-OG Members Posts: 31
    Options
    women should just be ok with the fact that men nut faster than they do. If your man eats you out or does a lil foreplay in the recovery period between nuts, he'll be up for round 2 & he should last at least twice as long. Everyone would be happy, he nuts twice and she is stimulated the whole time if he knows what he doin. Hitting a woman's sweet spots isn't a problem for me Bcuz I don't mind pleasing a woman & I know how to do it. Eating ? is not a chore & ? size has nothing to do with how good you are in bed.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    NY-OG wrote: »
    women should just be ok with the fact that men nut faster than they do. If your man eats you out or does a lil foreplay in the recovery period between nuts, he'll be up for round 2 & he should last at least twice as long. Everyone would be happy, he nuts twice and she is stimulated the whole time if he knows what he doin. Hitting a woman's sweet spots isn't a problem for me Bcuz I don't mind pleasing a woman & I know how to do it. Eating ? is not a chore & ? size has nothing to do with how good you are in bed.

I laughed.

Regardless of timing, at some point we are climaxing together at the very least.

#knowyourbody
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn I forgot about Muffdizzle lol, she was very cool
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like a ? Bauce.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find that giving my guy some head until he busts usually would make him last longer for the actual sex session.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find that giving my guy some head until he busts usually would make him last longer for the actual sex session.

very classy