unspoken_respect
unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in IllGaming

Comments

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The last one was decent. Then again, it was better than the ones in other fighting games. And at least they had one. This new one looks good.

I just hated having to go through all that ? to unlock all the equipment in the last one. Then they had the nerve to make the ? DLC later. I felt played. But I do hope they allow the jiggle physics for our custom chars. For some reason only the the main characters were allowed to keep the jiggle physics. As a pervert I was very disappointed.
  • unspoken_respect
    edited November 2011
    Options
    psychothug wrote: »
    Lets hope is better than 4

They usually make good improvements.
  • unspoken_respect
    edited November 2011
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    The last one was decent. Then again, it was better than the ones in other fighting games. And at least they had one. This new one looks good.

I just hated having to go through all that ? to unlock all the equipment in the last one. Then they had the nerve to make the ? DLC later. I felt played. But I do hope they allow the jiggle physics for our custom chars. For some reason only the the main characters were allowed to keep the jiggle physics. As a pervert I was very disappointed.

I hope they don't throw a bunch of DLC at us like everybody else is doing. Pretending they didn't have time to add it before releasing the game. That seems to be the trend nowadays.
  • intalect
    intalect Members Posts: 674 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    i didn't like 4 as much as I liked 2

2 is still my fav. to this day

yeah sc2 i spent the most time on the characters were on point i played with cousins and brother on that game for endless nights..... This one does look promising I really don't care for create a character though just make the game as deep as it used to be!