Darkone's Transformers Trivia...

Options
Recaptimus_Prime360
Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
well since it seems like everybody and their mama hate the 2 transfomers flicks, mainly b/c either...

y'all hate micheal bay

didn't like the storylines

it wasn't made the way YOU want it

or blah blah blah

so i'm makin this thread to test your transformer knowledge, since a lot of y'all seem to know EVERYTHING. this covers the cartoon series, the comics, and also the live action movie. here's how it goes. imma start things off by askin the 1st question. the 1st poster to answer it correctly, then has to post a question of their own, and then see who answers that question correctly. and so on, and so on.

here's my question...

how many times did optimus prime die, and come back to life?

holla back wit ur responses

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited May 2010
    Options
    in the 80's he died 2 times, and came back to life 2 times

transformers the movie he died.

an episode where he came back to like (zombie type prime)

died again when he attempted to fly the tomb of the other dead transformers to the sun

came back to life again after that rage virus plagued the all the tranformers, and regained leadership of the autobots
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    n dat meansssssssss
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited May 2010
    Options
    -in the comics twice, once circa 86 and once in 2005.

-in the cartoons at least twice...one in the original cartoon movie but he came back in the original cartoon...and another time he died somehow but the memory's kinda fuzzy...it wasn't a "real" death tho, when he died u knew he was gonna come back in the same or a "to be continued" episode...

-in the current flicks, he died in Revenge of the Fallen, was reserructed by the end of the movie...

i think the episode ur talkin about was like after the great war. he came back, but it was more like "zombie prime" cuz he still had damage. i remember that b/c that episode had my best friends mama @ that time cryin lol. it was like watchin prime die again like in the movie. at the end, he was flyin the tomb where the other transformers who died in the war, towards the sun. as a kid, that ish hurt lol.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the first one was a borderline classic IMO. the 2nd one was terrible.
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The first one wasn't really all that bad. The second one was OK. They could have left a lot of that stuff with him in school out of it.