Are all people created equal according to the bible?

Options
moorishisraelites
moorishisraelites Members Posts: 17
edited May 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
THE ANSWER IS NO !!!

IF YOUR READING A KJV PROTESTANT BIBLE YOUR MISSING OVER 16 BOOKS OF WHATS CALLED THE APOCRAPHYA WHICH MEANS HIDDEN ... HOWEVER IT IS IN THE 1611 VERSION( ROMAN CATHOLIC) CHECK IT OUT

WHO ARE THE ISRAELITES TODAY AND HOW DO WE NO .. see bottom of the page ...

I WILL START OFF WITH SOME SCRIPS .. AND WAIT FOR FEED BACK TO THOROUGHLY EXPLAIN WHAT IM POSTING
THIS IS NOT A HATE CAMPAIGN !! JUST TRUTH

FIRST I WILL PROVE THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL WILL NEVER DONE AWAY WITH IN THE NEW TESTAMENT FOR YOU CHRISTIANS !!

THIS IS PAUL SPEAKING

ROMANS 11:1
say then, Hath ? cast away his people? ? forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

JEREMIAH 31:37
Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

SO NO HIS PEOPLE ARE NOT DONE AWAY WITH!!

DEUTERONOMY 7:6
For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy ? : the LORD thy ? hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

2 Esdras 6:54 And after these, Adam also, whom thou madest lord of all thy creatures: of him come we all, and the people also whom thou hast chosen.
2 Esdras 6:55 All this have I spoken before thee, O Lord, because thou madest the world for our sakes
2 Esdras 6:56 As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.

WAKE UP ABORIGINAL PEOPLE COME BACK TO YOUR TRUE NATIONALITY YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO !!

TRIBE OF JUDAH- AMERICAN BLACKS (not "africans") diaspora still in africa mandingoo tribe, sewhi tribe , za dynasty ghanata , igbos (ebos)
many more ..
TRIBE OF BENJAMIN-WEST INDIAN Blacks (jamaicans, trinidadians ect THE SO-CALLED FULANI OF WEST AFRICA
TRIBE OF LEVI- HAITIANS (ashanti)
TRIBE OF SIMEON- Dominicans
TRIBE OF ZEBULON- Black Indians Guatemala to Panama(Mayans)
TRIBE OF EPHRAIM- Puerto Ricans ARAWAK / BORINQUEN / TAINO,
TRIBE OF MANASSEH- Cubans
TRIBE OF GAD- North-American Indians CHIPEWYAN, CREE, ULTE, NAVAHO, BLACKFOOT, CROW, OJIBWA (CHIPPEWA), SIOUX, ALGONQUIN, APACHE, CREEK, SHOSHONE, CHEYENNE AND VARIOUS OTHER TRIBES
TRIBE OF REUBEN- Seminole Indians
TRIBE OF ASHER- Columbia to Uruguay (Incas) THE SO-CALLED INCAS, CHIPAYAS, CHACOS AND GOUCHOS AND ALL ORIGINAL SOUTH AMERICAN INDIANS.
TRIBE OF ISSACHAR- Mexicans (Aztecs)
TRIBE OF NAPTHALI- Argentina/Chile

SHALAWAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFyPTBkYWAw

Comments

• elliott_argon
    elliott_argon Members Posts: 286 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • SL8Rok
    SL8Rok Members Posts: 154
    edited May 2010
    Options
    THE ANSWER IS NO !!!

IF YOUR READING A KJV PROTESTANT BIBLE YOUR MISSING OVER 16 BOOKS OF WHATS CALLED THE APOCRAPHYA WHICH MEANS HIDDEN ... HOWEVER IT IS IN THE 1611 VERSION( ROMAN CATHOLIC) CHECK IT OUT

WHO ARE THE ISRAELITES TODAY AND HOW DO WE NO .. see bottom of the page ...

I WILL START OFF WITH SOME SCRIPS .. AND WAIT FOR FEED BACK TO THOROUGHLY EXPLAIN WHAT IM POSTING
    THIS IS NOT A HATE CAMPAIGN !! JUST TRUTH

FIRST I WILL PROVE THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL WILL NEVER DONE AWAY WITH IN THE NEW TESTAMENT FOR YOU CHRISTIANS !!

THIS IS PAUL SPEAKING

ROMANS 11:1
    say then, Hath ? cast away his people? ? forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

JEREMIAH 31:37
    Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

SO NO HIS PEOPLE ARE NOT DONE AWAY WITH!!

DEUTERONOMY 7:6
    For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy ? : the LORD thy ? hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

2 Esdras 6:54 And after these, Adam also, whom thou madest lord of all thy creatures: of him come we all, and the people also whom thou hast chosen.
    2 Esdras 6:55 All this have I spoken before thee, O Lord, because thou madest the world for our sakes
    2 Esdras 6:56 As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.

WAKE UP ABORIGINAL PEOPLE COME BACK TO YOUR TRUE NATIONALITY YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO !!

TRIBE OF JUDAH- AMERICAN BLACKS (not "africans") diaspora still in africa mandingoo tribe, sewhi tribe , za dynasty ghanata , igbos (ebos)
    many more ..
    TRIBE OF BENJAMIN-WEST INDIAN Blacks (jamaicans, trinidadians ect THE SO-CALLED FULANI OF WEST AFRICA
    TRIBE OF LEVI- HAITIANS (ashanti)
    TRIBE OF SIMEON- Dominicans
    TRIBE OF ZEBULON- Black Indians Guatemala to Panama(Mayans)
    TRIBE OF EPHRAIM- Puerto Ricans ARAWAK / BORINQUEN / TAINO,
    TRIBE OF MANASSEH- Cubans
    TRIBE OF GAD- North-American Indians CHIPEWYAN, CREE, ULTE, NAVAHO, BLACKFOOT, CROW, OJIBWA (CHIPPEWA), SIOUX, ALGONQUIN, APACHE, CREEK, SHOSHONE, CHEYENNE AND VARIOUS OTHER TRIBES
    TRIBE OF REUBEN- Seminole Indians
    TRIBE OF ASHER- Columbia to Uruguay (Incas) THE SO-CALLED INCAS, CHIPAYAS, CHACOS AND GOUCHOS AND ALL ORIGINAL SOUTH AMERICAN INDIANS.
    TRIBE OF ISSACHAR- Mexicans (Aztecs)
    TRIBE OF NAPTHALI- Argentina/Chile

SHALAWAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFyPTBkYWAw

1. 1611 KJV was not roman catholic. King James was anti-catholic not to mention the whole gun powder plot to ? him was launched by CATHOLICS.

2. The apocryphal books may have been in the 1611 KJV and 1545 Luther bible but neither ever called these books scripture. King James can be quoted as saying he omits or disregards the apocrypha because he is no papist (catholic) while Luther added a break between the OT and the apocrypha which asserted these books were not canonical scripture.

3. When have "christians" asserted the jews would be done away with?

4. Where exactly does this chart come from? I see BHI's saying this non-sense all the time but can never qualify this chart with any real scripture.

5. And most importantly, how do you know you are not of african descent?
  • moorishisraelites
    edited May 2010
    Options
    sl8rok wrote: »
    1. 1611 kjv was not roman catholic. King james was anti-catholic not to mention the whole gun powder plot to ? him was launched by catholics.

2. the apocryphal books may have been in the 1611 kjv and 1545 luther bible but neither ever called these books scripture. King james can be quoted as saying he omits or disregards the apocrypha because he is no papist (catholic) while luther added a break between the ot and the apocrypha which asserted these books were not canonical scripture.

3. when have "christians" asserted the jews would be done away with?

4. Where exactly does this chart come from? I see bhi's saying this non-sense all the time but can never qualify this chart with any real scripture.

5. And most importantly, how do you know you are not of african descent?

no it is in the 1611 im looking at one it was taken out in 1826 yes that is true he was aprotestant ... But he was also a ? as was constitine (council of nicea)325 ad so lets not act like caucasains sanctioned the transliteration even pre dark ages

CHRISTIANS BELIEVE JESUS CAME TO SAVE THE WORLD FROM THERE SINS WHEN YOU READ IT WITH THE PROPER PERCEPTION THAT DOES NOT EVEN MAKE SENSE WHEN SIN IS TRANSGRESSION OF THE LAW 1 JOHN 3:4 AND ACCORDING TO PSALMS 147:19 NO ONE ELSE HAD THE LAW BUT THE NATION OF ISRAEL .. HE CAME TO REDEEM OUR PEOPLE NOT THE WORLD
    THEN THEY TELL YOU THE OLD TESTAMENT IS DONE AWAY WITH BUT THEN TELL YOU YOUR A SINNER ? LOL A JOKE !!
    click the link i posted on the bottom of the page
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Why does it seem like the unequal stay ahead of the equal.
    Maybe some people are more apt to the physical plane and all its material trappings while others are at one with nature and have a better connection with the spiritual realm.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    judah is that you?
  • moorishisraelites
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    judah is that you?

lol na family im soundsofjacob peace tho !!