Is Islam the most primitive religion?

Options
hrap-120
hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Some of these wackos and nutjobs have their women covered from head to toe in 100 degree heat, they buy child brides (Watch the movie "Osama") hack peoples feet off, flog people for adultery and a whole other host of savage and primitive ? .

What does growing a beard have to do with spirituality?

Sharia law says a two sexy lesbians cant even eat each others "boxes" without getting the death penalty in some of these primitive countries. Women cant pray when their on their period?? Seriously?

How can you have 6 wives and claim you can beat them if the stick you beat them with is a certain size? Stoning a woman to death because she gave another man some cootchie?

Who straps themself with a bomb because they think they will be in paradise with virgins and rivers of honey???? Lunatics.

[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica] A woman, Adama Unusua, 19, was sentenced to 100 lashes by a Bauchi court, for engaging in sexual intercourse with her fiancé. She was pregnant at the time of the trial. [/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]A Sharai court convicted a man, Yunusa Rafin Chiwaya, of adultery in the northern state of Bauchi, and sentenced him to be stoned to death. He had confessed to engaging in sexual activities with his neighbor's wife, and had declined multiple opportunities to withdraw his confession. The woman in the case was cleared after she swore on the Qur'an that she had been hypnotized before she left home with Chiwaya.[/FONT]

Janjaweed butchers, and slavetraders.......

How the hell you gonna ? somebody by throwing rocks at them......seriously.

A bunch of stone-age primitive, sexist, intolerant maniacs.

Comments

• weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited May 2010
    Options
    mad people are gonna catch feelings over this but as a deist-agnostic I've never felt that the words 'islam' and 'progressive' belonged together. Jews got their hustle on, christians got their muscle on, what did muslims do? in b4 flames btw, honestly 'primitive religion' is redundant. Hate to quote a rapper for my defense but...'it's all about progression, loiterers should be arrested.'
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited May 2010
    Options
    mad people are gonna catch feelings over this but as a deist-agnostic I've never felt that the words 'islam' and 'progressive' belonged together. Jews got their hustle on, christians got their muscle on, what did muslims do? in b4 flames btw, honestly 'primitive religion' is redundant. Hate to quote a rapper for my defense but...'it's all about progression, loiterers should be arrested.'

To be fair, during the "Dark Ages" the Muslims were making advancements in mathmatics and sciences, while Europe was seemingly moving backwards. I know it was a long time ago, but they did have their contributions as well. But, I do somewhat agree with Hrap in this case.

I'm still waiting for Blockbuster to mail me "Stoning of Soraya."
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i agree!!!!!!!!!
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Look at eastern religions like Buddhism and Hiduism, the Monk and the Yogi on a spiritual journey while the Muslim Imam manipulates the suicide bomber.

Bloodthisty animals with the most repressive regimes on earth, Communism pales in comparison to Sharia.

The United States wont chastise Saudi Arabia for its "brutal regime" rooted in Sharia...and we know why.

Islam is too primitive for this world.