The Sweetest Taboo...the insatiable ? of the Black militant

Options
hrap-120
hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Attachment not found.

I have a friend who is a flaming radical Black power militant from Hades.

He sleeps on Black sheets, wears Black socks and uses chocolate milk in his cereal.
He uses yellow legal pads because he hates white paper..Black ink of course.

He stopped eating chicken because I once referred to it as "white-meat"
He stopped watching baseball when the "White Sox" won the World series in 2005

He's kinda Pro Black.........

..however when ever he see's a white woman his eye's glaze over and beads of sweat burst out on his forehead, his breathing becomes erratic and his words become slurred.

We nearly careened head-on into an oncoming lane of traffic when he became hypnotized by a blonde-haired, antebellum-looking buxom white woman..i grabbed the wheel saving both our lives.

I watched him suddenly halt from playing his African drum when Kim Kardashian popped up on the T.V.screen...a long thread of drool staining his dashiki.

I saw his Black Panther beret swivel 360 on his head as he watched Kendra swivel her hips

I asked him why he suffered from this affliction and he looked up at me with tear-soaked eyes and said "If ? is a crime may Elegba forgive me".....

......what is it about the nectar of the white woman that makes her so irrisistable to these hate-filled militant Black radicals????

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I never got this either ....reminds me of that martin episode.. i think its weak minded..
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Black Militant Looking for Sympathy Post: "I'm a victim brotha...the man has programmed me...even my conditioning has been conditioned"

-"Brown Skin Lady"
  • hrap-120
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Black Militant Looking for Sympathy Post: "I'm a victim brotha...the man has programmed me...even my conditioning has been conditioned"

-"Brown Skin Lady"
    SMH, there you go blaming the white-man again....

you ni99ers need to put the drumsticks down and pick up books!
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    smh, there you go blaming the white-man again....

You ni99ers need to put the drumsticks down and pick up books!
    lmao!!!!!!!
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    That's a hot picture.
  • elliott_argon
    elliott_argon Members Posts: 286 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Attachment not found.

I have a friend who is a flaming radical Black power militant from Hades.

He sleeps on Black sheets, wears Black socks and uses chocolate milk in his cereal.
    He uses yellow legal pads because he hates white paper..Black ink of course.

He stopped eating chicken because I once referred to it as "white-meat"
    He stopped watching baseball when the "White Sox" won the World series in 2005

He's kinda Pro Black.........

..however when ever he see's a white woman his eye's glaze over and beads of sweat burst out on his forehead, his breathing becomes erratic and his words become slurred.

We nearly careened head-on into an oncoming lane of traffic when he became hypnotized by a blonde-haired, antebellum-looking buxom white woman..i grabbed the wheel saving both our lives.

I watched him suddenly halt from playing his African drum when Kim Kardashian popped up on the T.V.screen...a long thread of drool staining his dashiki.

I saw his Black Panther beret swivel 360 on his head as he watched Kendra swivel her hips

I asked him why he suffered from this affliction and he looked up at me with tear-soaked eyes and said "If ? is a crime may Elegba forgive me".....

......what is it about the nectar of the white woman that makes her so irrisistable to these hate-filled militant Black radicals????

not sure if you're serious, but, if so...cosign. i have a former-friend who was mister pro-black in the black flesh. he was a godbody, rasta, pro-africa, buddist dude. never had anything good to say about white folks... wifed up a white chick and started calling her by an african name. true story.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    not sure if you're serious, but, if so...cosign. i have a former-friend who was mister pro-black in the black flesh. he was a godbody, rasta, pro-africa, buddist dude. never had anything good to say about white folks... wifed up a white chick and started calling her by an african name. true story.

Lol that ? disgusting and sad..
  • hrap-120
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Peace Brother Elliot, your insight and keen observations are always treasured and appreciated.

The allure of a woman is a powerful thing to behold but it seems forbidden fruit is always sweeter. The most forbidden fruit in all of existence is the white woman and the Black militant...

I believe we are all the same color with the light out and its all pink in the middle (excuse the vulgarity).
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It happens, people are attracted to people. Everyone has thought someone of another race looked good and would have hit it. If someone says they never found someone of another race smashable, they lyin.
  • elliott_argon
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Peace Brother Elliot, your insight and keen observations are always treasured and appreciated.

The allure of a woman is a powerful thing to behold but it seems forbidden fruit is always sweeter. The most forbidden fruit in all of existence is the white woman and the Black militant...

I believe we are all the same color with the light out and its all pink in the middle (excuse the vulgarity).

lol...peace bro. you a crazy individual...
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I find all women of different 'races' shapes sizes and colors beautiful in their own ways. The problem I have with myself I find hard to ignore, is that whenever I am attracted to a White girl, specifically one that is blonde or blue eyed, I am always having this hour long discussion inside myself explaining why I find her attractive and how it has nothing to do with Societies brainwashing agenda to put blue eyes and blonde hair at the peak of beauty. lol I do have a favorite type of girl and that would be the African Goddess.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

Sounds suspect. That is too many designations. GodBody, Pro-Africa, Rasta and Buddhist?

Who was he? The Game
  • And Step
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    I find all women of different 'races' shapes sizes and colors beautiful in their own ways. The problem I have with myself I find hard to ignore, is that whenever I am attracted to a White girl, specifically one that is blonde or blue eyed, I am always having this hour long discussion inside myself explaining why I find her attractive and how it has nothing to do with Societies brainwashing agenda to put blue eyes and blonde hair at the peak of beauty. lol I do have a favorite type of girl and that would be the African Goddess.

Chike. Snap out of it. Here take this prescription and call me in the morning.

0.jpg
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »

0.jpg

haha I will take that prescription any time, even though I don't need it. Though I prefer girls with fros, dreads or braids.
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sounds suspect. That is too many designations. GodBody, Pro-Africa, Rasta and Buddhist?

Who was he? The Game

now thats funny. i like to take a multi-inner-inter-disciplinary approach myself.
  • busayo
    busayo Members Posts: 857
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It happens, people are attracted to people. Everyone has thought someone of another race looked good and would have hit it. If someone says they never found someone of another race smashable, they lyin.

10 characters
  • busayo
    busayo Members Posts: 857
    edited May 2010
    Options
    haha I will take that prescription any time, even though I don't need it. Though I prefer girls with fros, dreads or braids.

stop fronting ?
  • hrap-120
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I hope my peeps know Im funnin with this ? and not serious....
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    Options
    busayo wrote: »
    stop fronting ?

What, is it so hard to believe someone could be attracted to girls like that?

I hope my peeps know Im funnin with this ? and not serious....

lol Yea we know, though there probably really are brothers like how you described.
  • And Step
    edited May 2010
    Options
    busayo wrote: »
    stop fronting ?

Oh snap! Did Busayo just have a nlgger moment?

I still take a couple of points off for putting the "g" on the end of fronting though
  • And Step
    edited May 2010
    Options

I feel you.

Them sisters do emit an attractiveness that goes beyond her looks. Maybe because they are so organic. Something about the aura of a sister who has the self assurance to go natural is a turn on.
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited May 2010
    Options
    white woman will always be a black man weakness ask tiger woods, ? white woman may end up costing him 700mil
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dholt23 wrote: »
    white woman will always be a black man weakness ask tiger woods, ? white woman may end up costing him 700mil

I don't think this statement is 100% true, but I will say that it has always crossed my mind about how in the bible where it says the "Sons of ? " fell for the "Daughters of Men"... Considering alot of people think Black people literally made white people... *shrugs*

I feel you.

Them sisters do emit an attractiveness that goes beyond her looks. Maybe because they are so organic. Something about the aura of a sister who has the self assurance to go natural is a turn on.

Hell yea!!!

black_goddess_model_366x500.jpgjessicawhite3.jpg
    Sai2.jpgcindy-nerissa-irving-sexygirls-sexy-girl-rihanna-bounty-killer.jpg
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

0.jpg

Damn.....that's my kind of black woman.
  • elliott_argon
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i have no problem with love, period. if you're black, white, yellow, red, whatever, love who you want to. i do have a problem with:

white women who only mess with black men
    (chances are they'd never marry a black man or their parent(s) are racist or it is simply a sex thing)<--these ? me off, some think that this black male stud stereotype really took hold after dw griffith's 'birth of a nation'

black men who only mess with white women (white women, nor women of any color are a status symbol. this reflects very real self-hate issues)

black men who are pro-black to the point that they are anti-white who wife white women
    (eldridge cleaver tried to justify this in a very pathetic way, check soul on ice) <--this is simply hypocritical.