So its judgement time and your waiting in line to get judge

Options
MrJR
MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
And you happen to see all of ? and Hussien and whoever there right behind you waiting. Do you start a conversation to get to know them better.And when you get to the front whats the first thing you ask ? if your allowed a question

Comments

• TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    if you see ? any where in the same line as you....thats not a good sign
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If I die and I get put in a line and get to meet face to face with ? , Ima knock his ass out for bein a ? up and lettin people die. ? questions, I want results. And I wouldnt conversate with anyone there, unless they ready to start revolting against ? and want to overthrow is over jealous murderous ass out the sky.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If I die and I get put in a line and get to meet face to face with ? , Ima knock his ass out for bein a ? up and lettin people die. ? questions, I want results. And I wouldnt conversate with anyone there, unless they ready to start revolting against ? and want to overthrow is over jealous murderous ass out the sky.

LOL no one can see ? , how are you gonna even touch him if you try?
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

satan number 2?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    satan number 2?

Naw, I would rule like a real ? should, this ? if real is a ? up, and likely dont give a ? about people. I would pursue the hope of making it all work, not relyin on my best friend as a scapegoat for my ? ups. How you gone not like the devil but end up havin a partnership deal with him to accept those ? dont want? They work together if their real, if not big whoop you go to hell til satan dies at his hands and then there is no more hell.
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    LOL no one can see ? , how are you gonna even touch him if you try?

When you die, if you still dont see him.... He's fake, fugazee, fraudulant, imagination, ducktale, fairytale, fugedaboutit, non existent, nothing more than a false hope and a broken crutch to lean on.

Whos gone be askin me the questions when I die though if not him? The holy ghost, Jesus? Their both ? so no. Who is it? Ill ? whoever it is for workin with ? Sr.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    if ? is still in line, then my thoughts: "? this"
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    When you die, if you still dont see him.... He's fake, fugazee, fraudulant, imagination, ducktale, fairytale, fugedaboutit, non existent, nothing more than a false hope and a broken crutch to lean on.

Whos gone be askin me the questions when I die though if not him? The holy ghost, Jesus? Their both ? so no. Who is it? Ill ? whoever it is for workin with ? Sr.

Chozen, you know what the bible says about ? . He cannot be seen, he is too bright, too much light emits from Him. His Glory is extreme.

What questions do you have for him? It's not going to be a consoling session.
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    I just don't wanna be in line with Jesus lying ass.

If you're in "line in heaven" then you see all the Glory in heaven, how would Jesus be lying?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Chozen, you know what the bible says about ? . He cannot be seen, he is too bright, too much light emits from Him. His Glory is extreme.

What questions do you have for him? It's not going to be a consoling session.

Maybe to normal humans you cant see him, if you die you may be able to if hes real. If you cant see him in death either, for all you know ? could be some advanced computer created a long long long time ago and was able to take over the whole thing.

As for questions, I would ask him why you punish innocent children for someone elses wrong doings, why ? innocent people daily by the thousands with natural disasters, why not ? the devil earlier and why he inspires against him yet works with him . Id like to know why its a hell bound sentence for not believing and doing good for people yet its okay to murder and steal and ? and ? as long as your accept Jesus and ask for forgiveness. Id ask why he ever supported slaves, why he allowed his deepest followers to ? little kids ruinin their life, Id ask why he created cancer and diseases to ? off what he created no matter wether they were sinners or not. Id ask why he didnt inspire nothing about our technology ? the Earth up in his precious bible, Id ask why he created multiple skin tones when he seen how different people were treated in other races, id ask why man didnt walk with dinosaurs, id ask how he made plants without light, id ask why is it things only he is said to be capable of we can also do more and more of as time goes on, Id ask him why he dont just ? everyone for no longer stickin to old testament laws when clearly they should be, Id ask why he allowed his followers to run around Europe slayin millions upon millions for no reason, Id ask why he needed goat blood on doors to mark safe houses if he was so powerful and couldnt tell which people were good for himself. Trust me, if I die and hes real, he better got some very good answers or me and satan will overpower him.
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Maybe to normal humans you cant see him, if you die you may be able to if hes real. If you cant see him in death either, for all you know ? could be some advanced computer created a long long long time ago and was able to take over the whole thing.

As for questions, I would ask him why you punish innocent children for someone elses wrong doings, why ? innocent people daily by the thousands with natural disasters, why not ? the devil earlier and why he inspires against him yet works with him . Id like to know why its a hell bound sentence for not believing and doing good for people yet its okay to murder and steal and ? and ? as long as your accept Jesus and ask for forgiveness. Id ask why he ever supported slaves, why he allowed his deepest followers to ? little kids ruinin their life, Id ask why he created cancer and diseases to ? off what he created no matter wether they were sinners or not. Id ask why he didnt inspire nothing about our technology ? the Earth up in his precious bible, Id ask why he created multiple skin tones when he seen how different people were treated in other races, id ask why man didnt walk with dinosaurs, id ask how he made plants without light, id ask why is it things only he is said to be capable of we can also do more and more of as time goes on, Id ask him why he dont just ? everyone for no longer stickin to old testament laws when clearly they should be, Id ask why he allowed his followers to run around Europe slayin millions upon millions for no reason, Id ask why he needed goat blood on doors to mark safe houses if he was so powerful and couldnt tell which people were good for himself. Trust me, if I die and hes real, he better got some very good answers or me and satan will overpower him.

Satan can never overpower Him. As for all your questions, it's answered by a choice, sin. ? never "allows" anything, we do, we choose.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Satan can never overpower Him. As for all your questions, it's answered by a choice, sin. ? never "allows" anything, we do, we choose.

What about divine intervention? Do you believe it? If so thats ? not allowing something to happen, when a plane crashes and all dies but one kid because of the position n location he was in saved him everyone is quick to say ? saved him, and there are many others i could go into. If real then your ? and satan work together, they have a partnership with one another, they each need one another to exist, without Satan ? isnt who he is, without ? Satan is nothing.
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What about divine intervention? Do you believe it? If so thats ? not allowing something to happen, when a plane crashes and all dies but one kid because of the position n location he was in saved him everyone is quick to say ? saved him, and there are many others i could go into. If real then your ? and satan work together, they have a partnership with one another, they each need one another to exist, without Satan ? isnt who he is, without ? Satan is nothing.

Satan isn't allowed to tempt man without the permission of ? , Satan has to run everything by ? . So yes, without ? Satan is nothing.

? can prevent you from dying, he can do things like that. I'm saying the choices we have in sin, me and you both know it's wrong to rob a liquor store, if we do there is a consequence. If we chose to, we go to jail when caught. If we chose not to, we are not affected.

? doesn't force sin upon anyone. When a sinful situation is presented to you in the form of a temptation i.e. sex or drugs and you choose not to do it, that was your decision, not ? 's. If you choose to do it, that's your decision not Gods.

When he prevents a death of someone, or brings them back so to say then it wasn't their time. Doesn't matter how little or long the time, their lives will have an impact on someone else. Someone who survives a plane crash, and is the only one could be a sinner, who doesn't believe in ? and after this tragedy it could shine light for him/her to believe in ? . If they already do believe in ? and this happens, then it could strengthen one's faith.

I was shot at from behind, I was in the backseat of a car in 2005 and another car thought that we were gang members. The first shot hit the back of the window, right side, where I was sitting. My head was right there, as soon as that bullet blew through the glass and some shards came in, I automatically fell laying down in the back seat. Shots keep coming, friend kept driving. When we finally stopped (due to a cop chasing us b/c we blew a red light) I seen the back window, 3 bullet holes in triangle form. Glass never shattered, just was cracked all over. Bullet holes in the trunk and all over the right side where I was seated. I was a target, I lived. I came out of the situation with a fragment of the bullet in the back of my head.

I can honestly say I felt like ? put his hand on me and protected me by laying me down on the back seat. Inside the trunk, was a huge speaker that was just put in that morning. I don't think it was a coincidence, if it was my time, bullet would've just hit me the 1st time.