Kansas ? Cheeks just got ?

Options
d.green
d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Matt Cassel out indef and maybe the season. Tyler Palko is the starter.
They need a QB for real.

lol @ "Kansas ? Cheeks"....credit that to the poster who said it in the NFL thread last night.
LOL

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lmao the Tyler Palco era has begun but Troy Smith can't get a run??
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    how does this make their season worse?
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol exactly @ matt. This is a good thing
    That name tho is nowhere near funny i dont see the humor in it.
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? em, ? happens
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

they won't hear you though......
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I wish Tyler Thigpen was still on the team.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I wish we were playing them this week instead of the Vikings. It'd be poetic justice. Even still, *Licks chops for when we do play they ? ? *
  • ThatA
    ThatA Members Posts: 566
    edited November 2011
    Options

I swear the IC will give Jamarcus another chance just 'cause he's black QB.
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? errbody happy that ? ass Cassel is out
  • BlackAX410
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ThatA wrote: »
    I swear the IC will give Jamarcus another chance just 'cause he's black QB.

word? naw nobody ? wit Jamarcus Russell he set black QB's back. Now you tell me who the hell Tyler Palco is?? has he even played in an NFL game before? wat college did he go to? I've never heard of this guy in my life nd a team tht has a chance to win the division is turning to him as their starting Qb when its guys like Troy Smith nd Culpeper out there who can manage a game without gettin sacked numerous times u can say wat u want but the white Qb gettin more chances to be a backup is tru
  • ThatA
    edited November 2011
    Options
    He's the back up QB who just happens to be white. A backup who hasn't played a game yet because he's fresh outta college and, well a back up. Culpepper's past his time and lord knows Troy Smith showed he can't throw a ball to save his life.

The only black QB I honestly feel didn't get a fair chance is David Garrard. Vick is a QB who really should be benched but because of his pricetag is still starting, MCNabb is one big LMAO film reel, Josh Freeman has ? DIGRESSED, Tarvaris Jackson only adds fuel to the fire, etc.

Race shouldn't matter with who starts at QB, but let's be real if we were to generalize, who the ? is holding it down for black QB's? Where is anyone's case on "racism in qb selection"?
  • ibedamned
    edited November 2011
    Options
    word? naw nobody ? wit Jamarcus Russell he set black QB's back. Now you tell me who the hell Tyler Palco is?? has he even played in an NFL game before? wat college did he go to? I've never heard of this guy in my life nd a team tht has a chance to win the division is turning to him as their starting Qb when its guys like Troy Smith nd Culpeper out there who can manage a game without gettin sacked numerous times u can say wat u want but the white Qb gettin more chances to be a backup is tru

i was KINDA with you when you said Troy Smith, but aint no way I can co sign Culpepper, Dude actually got a chance, he didnt light it up when he was with us in oakland, nor did he thrill in Miami. hes old. Tyler Palco played at a Pittsburgh, i think, had a decent career, mostly a career backup.
  • Meet The Sniper
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ibedamned wrote: »
    i was KINDA with you when you said Troy Smith, but aint no way I can co sign Culpepper, Dude actually got a chance, he didnt light it up when he was with us in oakland, nor did he thrill in Miami. hes old. Tyler Palco played at a Pittsburgh, i think, had a decent career, mostly a career backup.

Why you lie?

He had a GOAT game lmao.

He also was ? in Detroit.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    He's the back up QB who just happens to be white. A backup who hasn't played a game yet because he's fresh outta college and, well a back up. Culpepper's past his time and lord knows Troy Smith showed he can't throw a ball to save his life.

The only black QB I honestly feel didn't get a fair chance is David Garrard
    . Vick is a QB who really should be benched but because of his pricetag is still starting, MCNabb is one big LMAO film reel, Josh Freeman has ? DIGRESSED, Tarvaris Jackson only adds fuel to the fire, etc.

Race shouldn't matter with who starts at QB, but let's be real if we were to generalize, who the ? is holding it down for black QB's? Where is anyone's case on "racism in qb selection"?

? ....Dumbest post i seen in a minute

SMGH @ bolded
  • ThatA
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Tell me when I lied ? . Players need to stop being played over what they did last year and start being played for their body of work in THIS year. Eagles lost to the Cardinals lmao!
  • BlackAX410
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The fact tht this Palco guy, Dan Orslovsky, Curtis Painter, JP Lossman, nd Matt Moore has jobs supports the black mans claim You tellin me Troy Smith aint better then the aforementioned names????
  • Meet The Sniper
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The fact tht this Palco guy, Dan Orslovsky, Curtis Painter, JP Lossman, nd Matt Moore has jobs supports the black mans claim You tellin me Troy Smith aint better then the aforementioned names????

He ain't better than Matt Moore.

That's all I can say with any type of certainty.

But Josh Johnson still backs up in Tampa Bay. That guy is awesome.
  • ThatA
    edited November 2011
    Options
    No, they're all scrubs. It's like saying isn't this no name football player who doesn't have accuracy better than this no name football player who can't throw?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Tell me when I lied ? . Players need to stop being played over what they did last year and start being played for their body of work in THIS year. Eagles lost to the Cardinals lmao!

You're not even worth arguing with. You made not one valid point that discredits thread premise
  • BlackAX410
    edited November 2011
    Options
    He ain't better than Matt Moore.

That's all I can say with any type of certainty.

But Josh Johnson still backs up in Tampa Bay. That guy is awesome

If Freeman keeps ? up like this we might see dude finish out the season foreal
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? bout to call up Shane Falco

replacements-thumb-150x190-12774.jpg
  • Meet The Sniper
    edited November 2011
    Options
    If Freeman keeps ? up like this we might see dude finish out the season foreal

I still beleive in 5.

We ain't makin the playoffs though. We need help at Safety and corner BAD.

I hope we can find a way to get our hands on Micheal Floyd and Chris Rainey in the draft too.
  • ThatA
    edited November 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    You're not even worth arguing with. You made not one valid point that discredits thread premise

LMAO this thread's premise isn't about black qb's ? it's about some no name QB taking over for Matt Cassel. Of course it ain't on point, B.
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    stanzi needs a run
  • ibedamned
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? bout to call up Shane Falco

replacements-thumb-150x190-12774.jpg

this was funny