? How much power does Barack Obama have 1-100 ?

Options
hrap-120
hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in The Social Lounge

A heartwarming story for white people suffering from liberal guilt......
A feel good story for 50 year old Black people who got pelted w/ bricks during the 6o's...

The overall consensus among you intellectuals is that the Obama presidency is nothing more than American Imperialism in Blackface...a beige-colored crony for neo-colonialists and corporations.

Attachment not found.

So how much power does the beloved mullato truly have on a scale of 1-100

100 = KIM Jong II ......."from Malt-Liquor to Mushroom-cloud we Korean's dont play game"

90 = Robert Mugabi......."I'll burn this whole ? down! King Kong ain't got ? on me!" ...

80 = The Taliban......."may Allah bless the martyr who beheads the infidel by rewarding him with 70 virgins and goat-milk sweetened with honey"

70 =Hugo Chavez...."I know George Bush is a devil and I dont even like bean-pie"

60 = Vladamir Putin... (after killing Apollo Creed) "I can not be defeated. I beat all man. Someday, I will beat a real champion. If he dies, he dies".

50 = Mahmoud Ahmadenijad .."we believe atomic energy is a blessing from Allah, you can not "beat" us....pause....no ? "

40 = Queen Elizabeth II..... "let them eat cake....and have Hoke bring my Ipod and drive me to the store"

30 = Jalal Talabani......."Jim Henson was a great American and my idol.

20 = Jacob Zuma...."I have found the cure for Aids...soap & water"

10 = ..................

0 = ....................
Where does Bro. Barry H. Obama rank??
pencil.png

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • hrap-120
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? what?
    ? who?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ill say 85 to 90.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    A heartwarming story for white people suffering from liberal guilt......
    A feel good story for 50 year old Black people who get pelted w/ bricks during the 6o's...
    whites dont truly feel guilt. But this ? is funny for some reason.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • hrap-120
    edited May 2010
    Options

Damn.... the only brothers respond is you and Darc..... :( we are a minority on this forum..but hey $$$$$$ :)
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Huh? So Kim Jong Il is the most powerful person in the world?
  • hrap-120
    edited May 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    LOL, no silly ? , Power as in reference to your your system and society..LOL. :)

I wouldnt have posted it in this forum because people like you lack simple comprehension skills and minimal intellect but I couldnt post it in the Social Lounge because of censorship.
  • shootemwon
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    LOL, no silly ? , Power as in reference to your your system and society..LOL. :)

I wouldnt have posted it in this forum because people like you lack simple comprehension skills and minimal intellect but I couldnt post it in the Social Lounge because of censorship.
    Except this thread IS in the Social Lounge. And you say I lack comprehension?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited May 2010
    Options
    its over 9000
    lol
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    whites dont truly feel guilt. But this ? is funny for some reason.

I was thinking the same thing.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ill say 85 to 90.

Disclaimer: This is ? power. To get the actual power rating you have to take the square and divide by 2.

10 Laws of ? Power

1.Beg and threaten white people that those "other" Negroes will tear down your house if your bougeroise friends don't get political appointments or some HNIC job at a Fortune 500 company. You know, one of those Director of Diversity or VP in charge of Community Relations, or some meaningless job or tax write off position.

2. Quote Charles Ogletree.

3. When Farrakhan's name is mentioned change the subject.

4. Reassure good white folks, that you are for everybody and have no intention of bedding their daughter.

5. Wear Kente cloth on Ebony and Essence Photo shoots during February.

6. Talk that Black Stuff at roundtables and forums with black people, but switch the style up when in the Presence of corporate benefactors.

7. Talk economic independence, yet strive to keep a lifetime job. This guarantee full access to media as they are always eager to throw a mike in front of a ? who doesn't know wtf he is talking about.

8. Cry racism, when white bosses expose shoddy work or scholarship. Preferably in front of a cameras, this almost guarantees lifetime employment, due to white guilt or fear of exposure or at least a few more years.

9. Marry a white woman.

10. ? off Tavis Smiley.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thought this was a dragonball z thread.....moving on.
  • hrap-120
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Disclaimer: This is ? power. To get the actual power rating you have to take the square and divide by 2.

10 Laws of ? Power

1.Beg and threaten white people that those "other" Negroes will tear down your house if your bougeroise friends don't get political appointments or some HNIC job at a Fortune 500 company. You know, one of those Director of Diversity or VP in charge of Community Relations, or some meaningless job or tax write off position.

4. Reassure good white folks, that you are for everybody and have no intention of bedding their daughter.

6. Talk that Black Stuff at roundtables and forums with black people, but switch the style up when in the Presence of corporate benefactors.

7. Talk economic independence, yet strive to keep a lifetime job. This guarantee full access to media as they are always eager to throw a mike in front of a ? who doesn't know wtf he is talking about.

8. Cry racism, when white bosses expose shoddy work or scholarship. Preferably in front of a cameras, this almost guarantees lifetime employment, due to white guilt or fear of exposure or at least a few more years.

9. Marry a white woman.

10. ? off Tavis Smiley.

Klassik material...deserves its own thread.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    An 85......he got healthcare reform passed!!!!!!!!!! No other President has done that since Lyndon B Johnson in the 1960s......Obama has INCREDIBLE power.

The main problem with him though, is that the war and military lobbyists got into his head.....there is a TON of money being made through contractors and the oil we are secretly planning to steal from land around AFGHANISTAN. The word is all over the internet now, and Obama knows it too......that's why he pledged to take our troops out of Afghanistan by 2011 (lol). For some reason, I doubt that is going to happen. He is also taking his sweet ASS time getting out of Iraq....is it a coincidence American oil companies have won contracts in.....Iraq?

Obama is still better than any Republican out there though, and I give him credit for giving draw down dates for the wars. He will get my vote in 2012, but it won't be an enthusiastic one. Obama is a huge disappointment to me so far, but at least Obama is sane. Republicans are bloodthirsty for the hell of it, and we know damn well once a Republican gets back in charge, we will be killing ANOTHER million civilians in another random third world country, most likely Iran this time.
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2010
    Options

LMAO......hahaha wow you're funny.
  • hrap-120
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Except this thread IS in the Social Lounge. And you say I lack comprehension?
    Its just jokes's Y so siriis O'deisel?
    An 85......he got healthcare reform passed!!!!!!!!!! No other President has done that since Lyndon B Johnson in the 1960s......Obama has INCREDIBLE power.

The main problem with him though, is that the war and military lobbyists got into his head.....there is a TON of money being made through contractors and the oil we are secretly planning to steal from land around AFGHANISTAN. The word is all over the internet now, and Obama knows it too......that's why he pledged to take our troops out of Afghanistan by 2011 (lol). For some reason, I doubt that is going to happen. He is also taking his sweet ASS time getting out of Iraq....is it a coincidence American oil companies have won contracts in.....Iraq?

Obama is still better than any Republican out there though, and I give him credit for giving draw down dates for the wars. He will get my vote in 2012, but it won't be an enthusiastic one. Obama is a huge disappointment to me so far, but at least Obama is sane. Republicans are bloodthirsty for the hell of it, and we know damn well once a Republican gets back in charge, we will be killing ANOTHER million civilians in another random third world country, most likely Iran this time.
    O.K. all jokes aside good post.

Its something about a poster who reps himself in his avi that makes a post more respectable.....its like you are a real person and not a bot.

Basically Obama is the lesser of two evils....gotcha.

Health Care gets an A+ but the Imperialism gets a D+
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    On a scale of 1 - 100... I'll give him 45

Dude has charisma aplenty... is quite crafty and intelligent (hardly shows it)... great for health reform (SMH at the richest and most powerful country in the world not a having a decent Health Service), great for PR (he don't treat other leaders like ? )... same ol', same ol' with the Economy

BUT he needs to get his ass outta Afghanistan with tha quickness... no one has ever won a war there

The crazy weirdos who blow themselves up all get recruited and trained in PAKISTAN... and he knows this... but then you don't want to alienate your 'allies' do ya?
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2010
    Options

Its something about a poster who reps himself in his avi that makes a post more respectable.....its like you are a real person and not a bot.

I keep it real at all times....and I'm never shy about who I am, I appreciate the love. And yeah, I feel the same way about healthcare and the imperialism. As a black man, Obama should know the negative effects of fighting blood for oil.....but he is half white technically, sooooo.....
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »

10 Laws of ? Power

9. Marry a white woman.

10. ? off Tavis Smiley.

oh my......

*dead*
  • shootemwon
    edited May 2010
    Options

I don't care what perspective you're looking at it from, no objective critic could be honest in giving Health Care an A+.
  • hrap-120
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I don't care what perspective you're looking at it from, no objective critic could be honest in giving Health Care an A+.
    If poor people women and children included can have affordable health care Im happy.