Best of the Worst: What is the funniest laugh track comedy?

Options
MAKAVELI25
MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
It is mind boggling to me how shows like "Two And a Half Men" and "How I met your mother" are still on air, let alone heralded as great shows. Is this really what America finds funny now? IMO, the only good laugh track comedy on air (and I mean "good" as in RELATIVE TO ITS COMPETITION) is "Big Bang Theory". Thoughts?

Comments

• TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    big bang theory and how i met ur mother is aiiight
    but king of queens is the best
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    It is mind boggling to me how shows like "Two And a Half Men" and "How I met your mother" are still on air, let alone heralded as great shows. Is this really what America finds funny now? IMO, the only good laugh track comedy on air (and I mean "good" as in RELATIVE TO ITS COMPETITION) is "Big Bang Theory". Thoughts?

BBT THIS season has been quite good...but ? is a joke (no pun) in comparison to NBC's Thurs night line up.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i seriously dont understand how that How i met ur mother ? has been on air as long as it has...? is not close to being funny and how long does it take to tell the story of how u met a ? ? 2 and a half men used to b good back in the day now its jus pitiful... used to hate big bang theory but i agree its now better....werd NBC thursday except for that whitney ? >>>>
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    frasier........
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The new Tim Allen joint aint bad either. Dont know if its a laugh track or a live studio audience, but ? is quite funny.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Man I think the Charlie Sheen era of 2 and a Half Men is hilarious. That ? was constant ether left and right.
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Laugh tracks should have been deaded years and years ago... but this one still reign supreme:

tumblr_lu7c4lH24t1qdrjaeo1_500.gif
    12810113.gif
    39014773.gif
    67527595.gif
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Married with Children, Martin and Seinfeld.
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    NBC Thursday night lineup (except Whitney....? horrible), BBT, Workaholics, Its Always Sunny, and New Girl are the only comedies I watch right now. I just found out that starting in January they gonna bench Community for 30 Rock and some other new show. I get moving the show around to make room for 30 Rock and all but to completly take it off the air so some new show that probably will get canceled within a week and that BS ass Whitney show can stay on the air is unacceptable.... I swear I hate NBC sometimes....Fox too.

if your not watching the league your losing
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Doesnt watch them ? ....