Because people continue to lie, I must tell the TRUTH.........

Options
2»

Comments

• Poach
    Poach Members Posts: 75
    edited May 2010
    Options
    SL8Rok wrote: »
    yes I do, but if you are going to say this or that is fake u have better have an argument to support that claim. And what is 'the church' and how do they "interpret it"?

Lets look at it this way. The Bible is written by you(i know its not im not retarted) and you are handing it in as your assignment.

I want to see your works cited, your facts, and information to back up your claims.

All of this without me questioning what you actually wrote.

So now put it into reality

You have a Book that you believe to be fact and literal

without me knowing a damn thing about your book i would like to first see the credentials of the book.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    First of all, What say you about that Demonology book that your precious Kin James wrote?

And secondly...

That Roman Devil... the only damn guy in your whole post. You got short term memory loss or something? Stop smoking ? .

What does the book you posted have to do with the topic at hand? And I only posted 1 of dozens of secular accounts for the historicity of Jesus Christ. Again, did you even read the original post?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    so because an article you found on the internet says all thats truth, you believe it?

i could easily find a site that counters that which would be just as credible

You could look up the information on any of the historians who wrote in the early 1st and 2nd century and receive the same information I am posting. Maybe if you did your own research you would understand these things, but I guess that's asking to much.
  • SL8Rok
    SL8Rok Members Posts: 154
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Poach wrote: »
    Lets look at it this way. The Bible is written by you(i know its not im not retarted) and you are handing it in as your assignment.

I want to see your works cited, your facts, and information to back up your claims.

All of this without me questioning what you actually wrote.

So now put it into reality

You have a Book that you believe to be fact and literal

without me knowing a damn thing about your book i would like to first see the credentials of the book.

You can go round and round all you want my friend, if you are going to attack the validity of the bible or anything for that matter you need to provide proof and or sound logical argumentation.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yes I do, but if you are going to say this or that is fake u have better have an argument to support that claim. And what is 'the church' and how do they "interpret it"?

Example, Talking snakes and 200 year old man building the titanic and putting 2 of every animal on board... that type of literal interpretations. MY arguement, prove that snakes can talk... you have not nor has anyone on the planet, therefore the burden is on you... not me. That's just one example. Before I move on to the next, let's just start with that one first.
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What does the book you posted have to do with the topic at hand? And I only posted 1 of dozens of secular accounts for the historicity of Jesus Christ. Again, did you even read the original post?

I could post that reply in every single thread of your's where you post a verse from your King James Bible and it would apply. MY point is, the fact that King James wrote a book on Demonology along side the Bible just discredits any type of "holiness" you claim him to have, which in turn renders your interpretation of your bible verse pointless.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Actually Chike, in the book, King James credited witches supernatural powers to demon possesion and used it as a mean to ? any known witch. Which was done back then and also is in the bible.
  • SL8Rok
    SL8Rok Members Posts: 154
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Example, Talking snakes and 200 year old man building the titanic and putting 2 of every animal on board... that type of literal interpretations. MY arguement, prove that snakes can talk... you have not nor has anyone on the planet, therefore the burden is on you... not me. That's just one example. Before I move on to the next, let's just start with that one first.

And again you are the one attacking the claim and therefore are obligated to provide some sort of evidence or at least a sound argument, which you haven't done. Simply because nobody has ever seen this happen doesn't mean it never did happen. prove that when the devil possesses an animal it can't do things that it wouldn't normally do.
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    Options
    vboy513 wrote: »
    Actually Chike, in the book, King James credited witches supernatural powers to demon possesion and used it as a mean to ? any known witch. Which was done back then and also is in the bible.

That's blasphemy.

And again you are the one attacking the claim and therefore are obligated to provide some sort of evidence or at least a sound argument, which you haven't done. Simply because nobody has ever seen this happen doesn't mean it never did happen. prove that when the devil possesses an animal it can't do things that it wouldn't normally do.

hahahah gtfoh... Yo, I'm ? in the Flesh. Prove me wrong, fool.