DC, take notes, THIS IS WHAT A REAL LEADER LOOKS LIKE

Options
shootemwon
shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
edited May 2010 in The Social Lounge

I predict that after a distinguished and successful term as Alabama Agriculture Commissioner, Dale Peterson will burst on to the national scene and show the crooked Washington establishment what REAL AMERICAN LEADERSHIP is all about.

PETERSON 2016

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lmao @ him taking the gun out for no reason whatsoever

this guy is a SuperCracka
  • shootemwon
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    lmao @ him taking the gun out for no reason whatsoever

this guy is a SuperCracka
    He took it out as he said "We're Republicans". No self-respecting Alabama doesn't have a rifle, so he was just showin us that he's for real.
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I used to wathch Bonanza, so this is cool to me haha...
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lmao All I could think of was that looked like John Wayne talking about facebook.... ? was weird... haha
  • Swiffness!
    edited May 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    He took it out as he said "We're Republicans". No self-respecting Alabama doesn't have a rifle, so he was just showin us that he's for real.

ah, I see.

So its like if a black man was running for Mayor of Detroit and just randomly sparked up a fully rolled L during his campaign ad

"I'm Rasheed Wallace and I approve this message. (yo son, its boatin, fix dat ? )"
  • Poach
    Poach Members Posts: 75
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    ah, I see.

So its like if a black man was running for Mayor of Detroit and just randomly sparked up a fully rolled L during his campaign ad

"I'm Rasheed Wallace and I approve this message. (yo son, its boatin, fix dat ? )"

The problem is that a fully rolled up L is looked down upon... gun laws, well thats a topic at most dinner tables
  • Swiffness!
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Poach wrote: »
    The problem is that a fully rolled up L is looked down upon... gun laws, well thats a topic at most dinner tables

my example Rasheed Wallace mayoral run exists in a alternate universe where blazing is as American as apple pie and Presidential candidates regularly hit bongs in carefully staged campaign stunts

"Look at him coughing. Candidate B is such a phony. I could never support a candidate that has ? lungs."
  • ra-mes1
    ra-mes1 Members Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    that I've never been to Alabama
  • shootemwon
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ra-mes1 wrote: »
    that I've never been to Alabama

So you don't wanna go to Alabama? You wouldn't like to meet Dale Peterson in person? I bet the real reason you've never been to Alabama is cause you're too lazy to travel across this wonderful country meeting people and trying to help like Dale Peterson.

I don't know where you live, but it doesn't matter if it's Alabama or anywhere else. I'm sure you don't give a rip about your community.
  • princetavern
    princetavern Confirm Email Posts: 492
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The horse was like, "Hol up there partner, braggin about it on the facebooks and all?!? Hell naw, ? Norman Grace!!!"

I think he was flashing the rifle because he threatened to name names and change the system. He felt he had to let the people who would see harm done to him know that he's prepared for whatever.
    I'm sure if they felt he was a threat though, his assassination would be discrete and would not be investigated by anyone of real power or influence.