Satan is a LIE. We must expose the devil!

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8:44

There has been an increase of lying going on in this forum, so the devil must be exposed for who he is. I see you devil, satan, serpent, beelzebub, enemy, slew-foot, or whatever you want to disguise your self as. You are a liar and there is no truth in you. You are a defeated foe. Your head was crushed at the cross of Calvary. The blood of Christ sealed your faith and all those who trust in the Lord have overcome you by it. Hallelujah!

You see whenever the word of ? is preached, the enemy tries to creep in unawares to disrupt the light that is being brought forth. He works tirelessly to deceive people through his lies, schemes, and wiles. But those who are faithful are not ignorant of his devices. So I stand in the gap by the power of ? to proclaim and expose his works. I call upon you Lord to break down the enemy and continue to let your light shine on this forum. May the word of ? be preached and may souls be won into your kingdom. The enemy wants to steal, ? , and destroy every last one of us, but we know that greater is He that is in us, than he that is in the world! I stand on your promises Father and I ask that you will destroy the works of the enemy. Break the bands that he has ensnared on those who do not know you. Open up there eyes, so that they may receive truth and light. I pray Father ? that you will move in the hearts of those who are honestly seeking to know truth. You are the way, the truth, and the life Lord. You will not leave any of your sheep behind. So I just ask you Lord that seeds will continue to be planted in the spirits of those who want to know you. And in due time may you give the increase. Thank you Lord for everthing you have done, are doing, and will do. I ask all these things in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

"I have come as Light into the world, so that everyone who believes in Me will not remain in darkness."
John 12:46

Comments