PS3 exclusives vs 360 exclusives

Options
2»

Comments

• imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    halo and uncharted aren't that comparable, Gears is not ? with uncharted period. You could compare halo to kz and say it's better, but kz is more like cod anyways.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? be biggin up PS exculsives
    they be average or a lil better and ? compare them to legendary games like Halo or Gears?
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    edited November 2011
    Options
    the multiplatform games are better on xbox, the netcode is better on xbox but thats about all it has

ps3 has a lot more exclusives...its a fact
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    I said a lil more than just fun. lmao @ Madden... but yeah, NBA 2K really is one of the best series this genertaion. The first Uncharted is great, but I wouldnt call it a classic. Maybe the sequels.

I thought we were talking about series... but gears is good for its time but uncharted will be remembered more in the future because it has soul...
    Sorta like Splinter Cell vs MGS was back in the PS2/Xbox days... Now ? are not checking for the new Splinter Cell games and are not talking about the old ones....
    While we have two posters with mgs in their avatars and a thread about MGS5
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    I thought we were talking about series... but gears is good for its time but uncharted will be remembered more in the future because it has soul...
    Sorta like Splinter Cell vs MGS was back in the PS2/Xbox days... Now ? are not checking for the new Splinter Cell games and are not talking about the old ones....
    While we have two posters with mgs in their avatars and a thread about MGS5

lol What?...Whatever, Splinter Cell was ground breaking, it'll always be remembered. Yeah its not as popular as MGS but im sure ? 'll still check for it. And of course theres an MGS5 thread because MGS5 was just announced. If and when a dope new Splinter Cell game gets announced, there will be a thread on that, too. Since when is this forum of all forums an accurate representation of a game series' legacy? ? is like troll cesspool.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I take nothing away from Splinter Cell... It introduced online co-op and it kept metal gear on their toes...
    But you can't tell me that the popularity crossed over to this gen with double agent and conviction...
    While ? are debating if MGS4 was the greatest MGS ever... Nobody was talking about the Splinter Cell HD collection, but are talking about the MGS collection
    I honestly think if Bioshock infinite is as good as the first it will be on classic level past this gen... Can't say the same for gears
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    I take nothing away from Splinter Cell... It introduced online co-op and it kept metal gear on their toes...
    But you can't tell me that the popularity crossed over to this gen with double agent and conviction...
    While ? are debating if MGS4 was the greatest MGS ever... Nobody was talking about the Splinter Cell HD collection, but are talking about the MGS collection
    I honestly think if Bioshock infinite is as good as the first it will be on classic level past this gen... Can't say the same for gears

I heard the Splinter Cell collection isnt that good. No notable improvements.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Uncharted > than any exclusive the 360 has.

This game is a play along movie, the story is grade A Hollywood Oscar award winning ? . Nothing is touching this ? .

"Never a dull moment.." - Nathan Drake

NEVER a dull moment, too the story draws you in beyond any game I've played and the action is intense. Every scene/game play moment is escaping by a hair.

Also, what was the Splinter Cell Collection really supposed to be? All they did was crisp it up, it still looks fantastic and is still a great collection. Big fan of the first 3, Double Agent was decent.