Movies ya'll cried at......keep it real

Options

Comments

• Check Mate
    Check Mate Members Posts: 472
    edited November 2011
    Options
    CapitalC wrote: »
    Pokemon 1st movie when ash got turned into stone and pikachu was trying to shock him alive...but I was like 10...
    music gets me misty, not really movies...

Lol They be tryin to get you wit that music....that sad sad music.
  • SHAYDEEEE
    SHAYDEEEE Members Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    the other guys when the rock and sam jackson jump off the building. they thought there was bushes down there :(

they could have used the stairs :'(((
  • nuyorkwutalk
    nuyorkwutalk Members Posts: 376
    edited November 2011
    Options
    when I was a kid watching Terminator 2 in the cinema when the Arnold was sacrificing himself and descending into the molten. I was like "no man, u aint gotta go!" lol
    and watching Antoine Fisher story. it was a matinee show and full of old ladies and seemed like the whole audience started crying at the family reunion scene, i'm not gonna front..I almost got caught up lol
  • SHAYDEEEE
    edited November 2011
    Options
    my dad cried at farenheit 9/11 but it was obvious he was forcing it to fit in with the group of asian ? there.

like he thought it would be unpatriotic not to cry or something.

? embarrassed and ? me off
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Real ? ? that ? was heavy watching this as a kid lol.
  • bluntone
    bluntone Members Posts: 358
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Set It Off - the part where they all get knocked off one by one especially Cleo.
  • Im_Linx
    Im_Linx Members Posts: 573 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Passion of Christ
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The lion king
    Set if off
    Ghost
    Philadelphia
    Dying Young
    My girl
    Atonement

lol, I luaghed my ass off when queen latifa got shot up. That movie sucked ass. It invoked no emotion from me whatsoever.

oh yeah and Forest Gump almost gets me sometimes.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Check Mate wrote: »
    For ? ? You'll cry when your springer spaniel dies.

Nah bro. I don't cry. I'll be sad and in a funk for probably a month, but I won't cry.

And Rudy doesn't make me wanna cry because its sad, just because it invokes such strong emotions I'm not accustomed to dealing with.
  • Check Mate
    edited November 2011
    Options
    when I was a kid watching Terminator 2 in the cinema when the Arnold was sacrificing himself and descending into the molten. I was like "no man, u aint gotta go!" lol
    and watching Antoine Fisher story. it was a matinee show and full of old ladies and seemed like the whole audience started crying at the family reunion scene, i'm not gonna front..I almost got caught up lol

Damn, I forgot Antoine Fisher. I was in the theater wit a date, ? got real, but luckily I held my ? .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Man that lil music they play when mufasa dies is hitting ? gets u misty eyes
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    cosign terminator 2 i dropped one when he was sinking...
  • SHAYDEEEE
    edited November 2011
    Options
    CapitalC wrote: »
    Pokemon 1st movie when ash got turned into stone and pikachu was trying to shock him alive...but I was like 10...
    music gets me misty, not really movies...

? straight up? i was the same age and i cried at that ? too. i never would have said that tho if you didnt say it first lol
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    SHAYDEEEE wrote: »
    ? straight up? i was the same age and i cried at that ? too. i never would have said that tho if you didnt say it first lol

Yeah that ? hit me too....pikachu tearing up and ? ...damn man just thinkin bout it brings....me...back.....*walks out*
  • swishers&dank
    swishers&dank Members Posts: 189
    edited November 2011
    Options
    1st time i teared up at a movie was gladiator. the scene where russel & bijou where talking about their families. idk i got caught up n the moment..

million dollar baby almost had me..

pursuit of happyness didnt get me til right the around time i had my son..
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The Passion of Christ is the last movie I can remember, I was 15 at the time.
  • Sanyika
    Sanyika Members Posts: 24
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    Yo....I was just about to put that.

That ? had me ? up for the whole day when I saw that movie. Little ass kid caught up in somethin that he had nothin to do with. Me and my little nephew was in a similar situation way back in the day...always reminds me of that.

Word????? Yeah I was watching it with my cousins, just in the theater with tears running down, Classic movie for sure!
  • King_Me
    King_Me Members Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie when Raphael got his ass beat by the Foot Soldiers. They comatosed that ? .
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Forest Gump is pretty sad. Especially when he crying and pouring out his heart to that girl that kept playing him. And when his mother was passing.

That part on Troy where Hector died and ol boy drug him off behind that horse wasn't too sad, it was just all kinds of messed up. Ppl in the theater were making "awww" sounds when that happened.

A few more I can't think of now.

I ain't even see "Pursuit of Happiness", I just kept passing it up when I should've rented it.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The only movie that made me cry was Congo.

My Grandma roasted the hell outta me for that

RIP GRANDMA
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    set it off, hard ball

almost cried at the end of armageddon
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    A walk to remember, fresh prince when his dad told him they was going on tht trip and he had the statue, also when he saved carlton at the ATM from getting shot.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    terbear wrote: »
    A walk to remember, fresh prince when his dad told him they was going on tht trip and he had the statue, also when he saved carlton at the ATM from getting shot.

c/s, some of will's best acting
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Armageddon had me when he told his daughter bye
  • Check Mate
    edited November 2011
    Options
    terbear wrote: »

Yeah when Will saved Carlton, touchin ? , good acting, but for me not cry worthy.