Lets get an IC BFBC:2 Clan Going

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] rubbed off from frictionPosts: 0 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in IllGaming
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• some_dude
    some_dude Members Posts: 180
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm in. when you putting this together?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • some_dude
    some_dude Members Posts: 180
    edited May 2010
    Options
    psn: r_freeman

I have no idea either. i guess I gotta look when I get home
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dont nobody play that trash...

m dub 2 n then we talkin...

see me in game
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Funny how the BFBC stans arent saying ? now theyve actually played it lol.

yeah dont see what the hype was about this game ? is ok at best mw2 still rocking and when them new maps drop ? is gonna be right
  • One Spliff
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    ? you make threads beggin ? to play with you on MW2 FOH with that hating...

step up in difficluty and come on over to BFBC:2...

Ole stand at your door and ring the bell for 5 minutes hoping someone's home to play with, ass ?

lol

huh ?

i got a mw2 thread...which gone like 5x plat already...thats about it....

i wonder how many posts this thread will push....maybe u'll beat the other bfbc thread n make it to dbl figures...

face it...? aint checkin for battyfield ? company...2 ? on this site own that game...go make u a 2 man clan if u want my dude...

but if u want real competition...then ? wid mw2....dats were i'll be waiting for u n anyboy else u wan ? try 4 test...

*in frank whites voice*

YOUR ALL WELCOME !!!
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dammit. my boy keep telling me to get it for PS3 but the damn 360 keeps getting all the download content. pc isnt seening any extra content for AWHILE!
  • One Spliff
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Wow...

You take this gaming ? just alil to seriously...

1st of all I aint never been in no conversation about MW2 vs BFBC2 so direct your misdirected Fanboy-like keyboard banging rage else where...

It's funny and sad all at the same time, You care so much about you MW2 stats and all the extra BS, but yet, your the only one that cares...

? you probably play MW2 with a mouse and keyboard in a Arm chair with speakers in the head... and a subwoofer in the back area...

Let the forum breath for a lil bit with some fresh topics that dont revolve around a shiny version of Doom..

u must have me confused with another poster...but must of my posts r jus jokes...so clearly your the one takin this ? waay too serious....

not to mention your the 1 trying to start up an IC clan...lol...let me kno how that works out btw...

see me in game.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    BFBC2>>>>MW2 . MW@ was catered to casual gamers too much for me.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    im down

SunnysNuke = PSN
  • lurkinassnigga
    lurkinassnigga Members Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    zoomzoomp5 wrote: »
    dammit. my boy keep telling me to get it for PS3 but the damn 360 keeps getting all the download content. pc isnt seening any extra content for AWHILE!

lol @ DICE not even giving a release date for the PC release of Onslaught. Stay getting ? on :mad:
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Smoke313 on PSN
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    im finaly playing this and BFBC2>>>>>>>MW2 by far. if i didnt have problems with my wi-fi thing i would fa sho join up.
  • One Spliff
    edited May 2010
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    im finaly playing this and BFBC2>>>>>>>MW2 by far.

thats why all the bfbc threads in the arcade get so many posts and why evryvody talks about it sooooo much, right ?
  • lurkinassnigga
    edited May 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    thats why all the bfbc threads in the arcade get so many posts and why evryvody talks about it sooooo much, right ?

It's no secret that more people on this forum play MW2 than BFBC2, so of course they're going to talk about it more. Truthfully though, you seem to get pretty emotional whenever BFBC2 gets brought up. Why is that?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It's no secret that more people on this forum play MW2 than BFBC2, so of course they're going to talk about it more. Truthfully though, you seem to get pretty emotional whenever BFBC2 gets brought up. Why is that?

spliff claims to hate any game that doesnt have A+ graphics, which is odd because he loved Assassin's Creed.
  • One Spliff
    edited May 2010
    Options

i dont get it...why do more people play n talk about mw2 is bfbc2 is so good ??

for example...red dead drops...i see 4-5 people playign all at the same time on psn, SSF IV drops, 4-5 all playing on psn, same with GOW III...you get offdicial threads, and alot of tlak on here....bfbc drops...most ive sene playin it at one time is 1 person....and all the bfbc2 threads flop....the 1 thread that did do numbers...the main topic being discussed int eh thread was'nt even mfbc2...it was mw2...

makes no sense for a game to be soooo good, sooo much better than mw2....yet no one seems to give a ? about it...

explain that to me...

@ e2s

lol...

i thought AC had pretty good gfx, the towns/cities looked great.
  • lurkinassnigga
    edited May 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    i dont get it...why do more people play n talk about mw2 is bfbc2 is so good ??

for example...red dead drops...i see 4-5 people playign all at the same time on psn, SSF IV drops, 4-5 all playing on psn, same with GOW III...you get offdicial threads, and alot of tlak on here....bfbc drops...most ive sene playin it at one time is 1 person....and all the bfbc2 threads flop....the 1 thread that did do numbers...the main topic being discussed int eh thread was'nt even mfbc2...it was mw2...

makes no sense for a game to be soooo good, sooo much better than mw2....yet no one seems to give a ? about it...

explain that to me...

More people probably hit up McDonald's everyday than any other restaurant, but the food is still ass. Not to say MW2 is ass, but the masses are the last thing I would trust in regards to what's actually good or not. Personally, I think the reason "no one gives a ? " about BFBC2 (which is weak logic in the first place. That's like saying no one is checking for Halo: Reach cause the Arcade thread only did 2 pages) is because they try to compare every aspect of the game to MW2 when all they really have in common is that they're FPSs that take place in modern times. They either get frustrated with one aspect of the gameplay and go back to MW2, hold MW2 to some unbeatable standards while playing BC2, or never even tried the game in the first place. I don't wanna come off as some sort of elitist, but I think blazini was right when he said that MW2 is more casual friendly, and casual friendly will probably always be more popular when it comes to online multiplayer. Overall, I think there are more things to learn in BC2, along with more things happening at once, so people come in and think "Well, I'm already good at/familiar with MW2, so I'll just go back to that."
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^^^
    pretty much sums it up
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    More people probably hit up McDonald's everyday than any other restaurant, but the food is still ass. Not to say MW2 is ass, but the masses are the last thing I would trust in regards to what's actually good or not. Personally, I think the reason "no one gives a ? " about BFBC2 (which is weak logic in the first place. That's like saying no one is checking for Halo: Reach cause the Arcade thread only did 2 pages) is because they try to compare every aspect of the game to MW2 when all they really have in common is that they're FPSs that take place in modern times. They either get frustrated with one aspect of the gameplay and go back to MW2, hold MW2 to some unbeatable standards while playing BC2, or never even tried the game in the first place. I don't wanna come off as some sort of elitist, but I think blazini was right when he said that MW2 is more casual friendly, and casual friendly will probably always be more popular when it comes to online multiplayer. Overall, I think there are more things to learn in BC2, along with more things happening at once, so people come in and think "Well, I'm already good at/familiar with MW2, so I'll just go back to that."

Chuck_Norris_Approves1.gif

sums it up..........