Dudes Who Wear Those "Tap Out" Shirts Tryna Look Tough...

Options
Miles HIGH
Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in AKA Donkey
Yeah, you........

mike-brown-tapout-t-shirt.jpg

Tapout%20t-shirts(M)-25-7379.JPG

Aight, so me and my cousins at the grocery store earlier today...We all ? ...White dude(dressed in his favorite red Tap Out T) walks in wit this bad ass latina ? ...The ? knows how bad she is, she's wearin ass shorts wit her cheeks fallin out in stormy weather...And the white boy knows this too, but it's backfiring on him, so he's on high alert...So of course when they walk past me and my ? ass cousins, we all talk about the ? ...Loud as hell too, not givin a damn, I think I even said "I'll make her call me papi right na!"

So...Then...The whiteboy...

Turns around with all the hurt in the world in his eyes...Pounds his chest...And says "Hey! I bet you guys wouldn't feel so cool sayin that to my face!"...And we like...

CNN-still%20shot1.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1315408520215

Dude was like 5'4 and skinny as ? ...Which made it even more amazing not only that he had the ? to step to a pack of gorillas, but also that he pulled this ? ...But then, before we could even react...She ethers him...

"Joseph, quit ? around. You know you can't fight!"

*turns towards us*

"Sorry, he watches too much MMA."

*back towards him*

"Come on walk with me, if you make me miss my show, I'm gonna beat your ass." /latina ? voice

All we could do was bust out laughin...Then he tried to do that "Hey I might as well laugh at myself too in this extremely embarassing moment" laugh...And did exactly what the ? said.

Comments