Beanie Sigel Calls T.I. A Snitch Live On Stage This Is The Full Video That was Cut.

Options
Reggie80
Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in The Reason
http://forbezdvd.com/cod.php?v=MTI0NjA

? rat t.i. new mixtape should of been called Court Documents(a prosecutors story)

Now watch the stans defend yo boy like beans wack he ain't got no career he desperate all things other ? the boy a rat.

You ? just take him back with open ? arms bunch of ? ? 's these days

Comments

• EmandWeezy=Goats
    EmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited May 2010
    Options
    T.I. will probably reply with a diss.
  • Reggie80
    edited May 2010
    Options
    T.I. will probably reply with a diss.

Better not beanie would eat dude food he ain't though the new ? ? is too ignore ?
  • blackgotty
    blackgotty Members Posts: 345
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i did think that TI could be a snitch but he had a point during an interview
    if he´s one who did he rat about?The guy who was selling him guns was an fbi agent !
    Who could have been more important than Ti in that transaction ... nobody

i think he´s should address beans and fif for calling him names
  • Reggie80
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blackgotty wrote: »
    i did think that TI could be a snitch but he had a point during an interview
    if he´s one who did he rat about?The guy who was selling him guns was an fbi agent !
    Who could have been more important than Ti in that transaction ... nobody

i think he´s should address beans and fif for calling him names

Are you serious because the agents sold him the guns he didn't rat how the ? did he get a year ? should of been doing max b numbers.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    Are you serious because the agents sold him the guns he didn't rat how the ? did he get a year ? should of been doing max b numbers.

but who would he rat on?? dere was nobody he could had rat on but himself
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    edited May 2010
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    but who would he rat on?? dere was nobody he could had rat on but himself

someone obviously sold him the guns.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    someone obviously sold him the guns.

da feds sold him da guns... he bodyguard snitched on him and it was a set up
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Who the ? died and made Beans the rap police, how is any of his business?
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    T.I. don't want it with the Broad Street Bully at all
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    edited May 2010
    Options

He had more guns in his home.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

I'm not even a TI fan/stan, but where does this "he snitched" stuff come from. I knew he got snitched on, but who did he (TI) snitch on? Cats reaching.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you never know who TI knows or knew coming up and a lot of cases can be made when pointed in the right direction...
  • Reggie80
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you never know who TI knows or knew coming up and a lot of cases can be made when pointed in the right direction...

Man my whole thing is how did he only get a ? year I don't care who set him up we all know if you coroperate u can get a lesser sentence.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Man my whole thing is how did he only get a ? year I don't care who set him up we all know if you coroperate u can get a lesser sentence.
    I am agreeing with you brother, My point was to those saying who did he snitch on. That kind of sentence for a felon is a automatic 5 years no if ands or but unless a deal has been kut...
  • Reggie80
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I am agreeing with you brother, My point was to those saying who did he snitch on. That kind of sentence for a felon is a automatic 5 years no if ands or but unless a deal has been kut...

Thank you what's not hard too understand.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Seriously I used to check for Beans ? but ? Beans, that ? a fat ? . He a bitter ass wack ? now.

I don't know if TI snitched or not but the only proof that ? got that he snitches is what they call circumstantial evidence. There ain't nobody saying who he actually snitched on. You would think that kind of ? would've leaked by now.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited May 2010
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    I'm not even a TI fan/stan, but where does this "he snitched" stuff come from. I knew he got snitched on, but who did he (TI) snitch on? Cats reaching.
    Thank you what's not hard too understand.
    7fIG wrote: »
    Seriously I used to check for Beans ? but ? Beans, that ? a fat ? . He a bitter ass wack ? now.

I don't know if TI snitched or not but the only proof that ? got that he snitches is what they call circumstantial evidence. There ain't nobody saying who he actually snitched on. You would think that kind of ? would've leaked by now.

Knowing what the federal Minimums are and what a weapons enhancement automatically adds to your sentence when you are a convicted felon allows me to speak with certainty that he made some type of deal where he is cooperating with Law enforcement on current investigations, it is only under those circumstances that a judge can bypass federal sentencing mandates...
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Already.............
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Seriously, the OP of this post fails to mention that he sent a shot at Game also, I still got love for Game, but that's thin. Why don't you guys just make one T.I. hate thread instead of flooding the forum every day with that mess? Lastly, if they tried to give him 30 years for murder, roof him, how did he got off so easy and home already? He could be a rat also, dude just looking for attention and the people eating this ? up just looking for another reason to try and express there negative opinions about T.I.
  • enomujacku
    enomujacku Members Posts: 992
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i dont know who he snitched on but he damn sure was workin on the side of the cops. how can yall respect this ? after that? it's live footage on wat im talkin bout.
  • enomujacku
    enomujacku Members Posts: 992
    edited May 2010
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    Seriously, the OP of this post fails to mention that he sent a shot at Game also, I still got love for Game, but that's thin. Why don't you guys just make one T.I. hate thread instead of flooding the forum every day with that mess? Lastly, if they tried to give him 30 years for murder, roof him, how did he got off so easy and home already? He could be a rat also, dude just looking for attention and the people eating this ? up just looking for another reason to try and express there negative opinions about T.I.
    lol yall ? quick to call somethin hate. he worked for the cops and thats a fact!! u can call me a hater, i hate all rats.
  • Reggie80
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Knowing what the federal Minimums are and what a weapons enhancement automatically adds to your sentence when you are a convicted felon allows me to speak with certainty that he made some type of deal where he is cooperating with Law enforcement on current investigations, it is only under those circumstances that a judge can bypass federal sentencing mandates...

Thank You lol at dude saying ? would of leaked from the feds like this a regular police station.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    y would tip waste time on this wack ass ? ?
    ? em
  • Reggie80
    edited May 2010
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    y would tip waste time on this wack ass ? ?
    ? em

He did with flip what T.I gon take the drake route now he ain't never been shy when it came too battling so why now