OFFICIAL FAVORITE NBA SQUAD ROLL CALL (back to the $ edition)!!!!!!!

Options
joeyfkncrakk
joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
YESSSSSSIR.... we all played it off like we could give 2 ? but now since we back in biz I'm dumb hype... Small Markets can rep since its looking like a future for yall teams if you spending right ya dig...!

LAKER NATION/CLIPPER NATION in the bi-yotch!!!!!!!!

Yeah I rep 2 squads being from Southern Cal, been reppin the Clipset for the past 10 years, and been riding with the L gang since the Kobe/Eddie/Van Exel era!!!!! Clippers going to the playoffs this year, Lakers back to championship bizness as usual!

Comments

• killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I mean I guess the Clips are kind of our lil brothers n all but it just seems weird to see someone thats a fan of both...

Laker nation!!!
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    houston baby!!!!
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    YESSSSSSIR.... we all played it off like we could give 2 ? but now since we back in biz I'm dumb hype... Small Markets can rep since its looking like a future for yall teams if you spending right ya dig...!

Yeah I rep 2 squads being from Southern Cal, been reppin the Clipset for the past 10 years, and been riding with the L gang since the Kobe/Eddie/Van Exel era!!!!! Clippers going to the playoffs this year, Lakers back to championship bizness as usual!

IMG-referee-flag.jpg

• HustleThaDon
    edited November 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    houston baby!!!!

False claimin ass boy!!
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

SMFH.... anyways it's rockets all day. We will see if Marcus Morris can play sf, I have my doubts on the defensive end but he has the talent..... I expect us to play well and finish anywhere between 7th-9th as ? usual. Until we get a player in the post that can play d and a legitimate superstar we will always be a good team that can't get over the ? ...
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited November 2011
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    I mean I guess the Clips are kind of our lil brothers n all but it just seems weird to see someone thats a fan of both...

Laker nation!!!

Exactly Clips are the lil brother but Im a big underdog fan so since most of Cali is Lakers I went against the grain plus only been to clipper games.... Kobe has and always will be my favorite player plus you cant run away from the purple and gold fever... So I rocks with both, when they play each other I usually want Clippers to upset Lakers because it makes it funner to watch but either way I ride for both...

Blake will be mentioned as a top 7 player by years end... it will get ugly...

Kobe will get a 2nd MVP tho he deserves about 3 by now
  • HustleThaDon
    edited November 2011
    Options

SMFH.... anyways it's rockets all day. A.k.a. the team no one wants to play but can't make the playoffs. We will see if Marcus Morris can play sf, I have my doubts on the defensive end but he has the talent.....

Let's get it son! I hope Mchale get these boys ready to play.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You my niggu, Joey, but fucc yo thread!!

Peep the sig, my nigg, just peep the sig

I knew I'd take some heat for having two squads but they both hometown teams and I could care less how any feels I rep both tough!
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Atlanta HAWKS!!!!
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Miami Heat, ready for them to redeem themselves and see who we get in free agency.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I dream about finger ? ' the lakers ball boy. No Sandusky.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    houston baby!!!!

• t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Let's get it son! I hope Mchale get these boys ready to play.

Man I have my doubts but I can't judge him off of his stint with T'Wolves. I just hope the defense improves and we some consistency....
  • HustleThaDon
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Man I have my doubts but I can't judge him off of his stint with T'Wolves. I just hope the defense improves and we some consistency....

Yeah we gotta get better on Defense but I hope the offense doesn't fall off either. Plus if Morey don't go out and get a true center it's gonna be a long season.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    sixers_logo-300x300.jpg

handed miami that one L in the playoffs last year lol

this year it will be four .... iggy will reign supreme along with my youngin ET

the sixers are back .... word to charles barkley
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah we gotta get better on Defense but I hope the offense doesn't fall off either. Plus if Morey don't go out and get a true center it's gonna be a long season.

Yea I hope the offense doesn't fall off either because I definitely think adleman got more out of the offense then another coach would have given our talent. I honestly think Mchale is going to leave some of adelman's system and expand on it. What you think about Deandre Jordan?? He's from Houston and although his offensive game is weak and he still needs to be developed I think he would be good for what we need. I just hope we don't try to overpay....
    sixers_logo-300x300.jpg

handed miami that one L in the playoffs last year lol

this year it will be four .... iggy will reign supreme along with my youngin ET

the sixers are back .... word to charles barkley

lol.... y'all got talent but iggy aint leading any squad ANYWHERE
  • HustleThaDon
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yea I hope the offense doesn't fall off either because I definitely think adleman got more out of the offense then another coach would have given our talent. I honestly think Mchale is going to leave some of adelman's system and expand on it. What you think about Deandre Jordan?? He's from Houston and although his offensive game is weak and he still needs to be developed I think he would be good for what we need. I just hope we don't try to overpay....

Deandre could be a nice fit. He's still young but he's good defensively. With Mchale being a HOF forward he has alot of big man knowledge he could dish out to him. I hope he can get through to Thabeet and Hill too. I heard they're gonna try to go after Nene. I'm cool with that as long as they don't overpay for him.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Deandre could be a nice fit. He's still young but he's good defensively. With Mchale being a HOF forward he has alot of big man knowledge he could dish out to him. I hope he can get through to Thabeet and Hill too. I heard they're gonna try to go after Nene. I'm cool with that as long as they don't overpay for him.

Thats who morey wants more than anyone. The problem? He really likes Denver from what I heard and he does want to get paid..... Still I think we are a better option than Denver especially when you consider Chandler and J.R. are stuck in China
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Exactly Clips are the lil brother but Im a big underdog fan so since most of Cali is Lakers I went against the grain plus only been to clipper games.... Kobe has and always will be my favorite player plus you cant run away from the purple and gold fever... So I rocks with both, when they play each other I usually want Clippers to upset Lakers because it makes it funner to watch but either way I ride for both...

Blake will be mentioned as a top 7 player by years end... it will get ugly...

Kobe will get a 2nd MVP tho he deserves about 3 by now

cosign... im against the 2 team ? , but you can bet im catchin a clipper game or two this year at staples and ill watch when they on TV
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lakers.

I follow my hometown team but if their playing the Lakers, it's Lakers all day...
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I dream about finger ? ' the lakers ball boy. No Sandusky.

must be because im up too early...

but i know i dont think i see what i think im seein.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    cosign... im against the 2 team ? , but you can bet im catchin a clipper game or two this year at staples and ill watch when they on TV

How much for courtside seats?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Chicago Bulls!!
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lakers duh

and i'll be happy if the knicks do good since they the home squad but nobody in their right mind would count on the knicks