Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    ? please...

What are you doing for Africa ? boy? Tell the African leaders to stop allowing oil companies to pollute their waters......AH YEA I FORGOT, African leaders are currently too in love with the money to do anything about that.

Keep popping off ? here in a forum while your ? ? ass fails to do anything in real life. I speak up online and in real life, you seem too ? made to do anything in person. You're as big a ? I've ever seen on the IC.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hey ? , I speak out against ALL Injustice I see going on around the world. I speak out against the American imperialism going on throughout the world, and I've spoken up against the oil companies that are polluting Africa's waters. So who the ? are you ? ? Read some of my threads on the Social Lounge before I have to embarass your ? ass again.

You don't want a real debate with me homeboy, I will shut you down hard ? . Oh and by the way, I don't see any genocides happening in my backyard. Some cases of police brutality here and there, sure.....but don't pretend black people in the USA have it as bad as the Palestinians.

? , how ? dumb was your mother when she gave birth to you? You mustv'e been dropped as a baby when you were younger.

after all that ranting...answer me this???

what do you actually do?

do you speak the language of your ancestors?

are you property or are you sovreign?

those who been around know who I am ? . and they know i live what i talk about and i GO HARD. you ? with a REAL revolutionary. i live this cotton-picker. youre just fantasizing.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    after all that ranting...answer me this???

what do you actually do?

do you speak the language of your ancestors?

are you property or are you sovreign?

those who been around know who I am ? . and they know i live what i talk about and i GO HARD. you ? with a REAL revolutionary. i live this cotton-picker. youre just fantasizing.

Only a ? uncle tom such as yourself would NOT speak up against the injustice Israel is doing to the Palestinians right now. What kind of fake ass black man such as yourself supports the actions of an apartheid regime???

They must stick some real good Jewish ? in you at night cuz you sure are in love with Israel, hahaha!!! Israel is being isolated worldwide now because they are committing atrocities every day in the Palestinian territories, and shame on your ? ? ass for defending them. You're a FAKE ass revolutionary, your mother should have swallowed you. And if you must know what I do, I do security work.....what do you do uncle tom?
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And don't worry what language I speak ? , just understand you're talking the SAME language I'M talking now.
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    re-posted for smokelahoma

Judah, we are living anno 2010, I will be the first to say that your families name/background etc is important, but we as individuels determine how we act/dress and what value we give to such things.

This is not about illusions regarding identity, this is about the injustice that occurs to other people and the hypocrisy that comes with it. Obviously people are getting killed.

BTW Many hebrews have arabic names, many dutch people have german names, there is nothing éuropean' about the 'indo-european' langueges, in fact we all borrow and adopt our vocab, way of clothing of eachother, regardless of boundaries.

please bro, dont pretend that you know or determine ? about what others should be, how they identify themselves etc. U are a wannabe hebrew ? yourself. Lets face it.

Name me one afrikan, that called himself afrikan, you will find no maghribi, no sudanese, no kenyan etc(our ancestors from ancient times to the middle ages etc) that actually called him or herself áfrikan'. Yet U use the word to determine something/make a point/put us all in a box. Using the term 'afrikan' makes you no different than those 'clowns' you hate, because u use the terms made up the those that opressed.....

Bottom line is that Israel(and the people living there) live on blood land, hamas was established in 87, this ? started during the early 20's, people hate Israel for a reason.

remember that mandela wasnot a man of non-violence when he first entered the scene. the likes of steve biko in your opinion probably dressed as clowns and spoke like clowns as well

get it now? your name and clothes and background dont mean ? . its about what you do. Dont hate on us because we hate on Israel, the land you choose to live on.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    Judah, we are living anno 2010, I will be the first to say that your families name/background etc is important, but we as individuels determine how we act/dress and what value we give to such things.

This is not about illusions regarding identity, this is about the injustice that occurs to other people and the hypocrisy that comes with it. Obviously people are getting killed.

BTW Many hebrews have arabic names, many dutch people have german names, there is nothing éuropean' about the 'indo-european' langueges, in fact we all borrow and adopt our vocab, way of clothing of eachother, regardless of boundaries.

please bro, dont pretend that you know or determine ? about what others should be, how they identify themselves etc. U are a wannabe hebrew ? yourself. Lets face it.

Name me one afrikan, that called himself afrikan, you will find no maghribi, no sudanese, no kenyan etc(our ancestors from ancient times to the middle ages etc) that actually called him or herself áfrikan'. Yet U use the word to determine something/make a point/put us all in a box. Using the term 'afrikan' makes you no different than those 'clowns' you hate, because u use the terms made up the those that opressed.....

Bottom line is that Israel(and the people living there) live on blood land, hamas was established in 87, this ? started during the early 20's, people hate Israel for a reason.

remember that mandela wasnot a man of non-violence when he first entered the scene. the likes of steve biko in your opinion probably dressed as clowns and spoke like clowns as well

get it now? your name and clothes and background dont mean ? . its about what you do. Dont hate on us because we hate on Israel, the land you choose to live on.

You shut down the fake, clown ass Jew ? down hard......great post. I really have nothing further to add, you put it all down very nicely.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    What are you doing for Africa ? boy? Tell the African leaders to stop allowing oil companies to pollute their waters......AH YEA I FORGOT, African leaders are currently too in love with the money to do anything about that.

Keep popping off ? here in a forum while your ? ? ass fails to do anything in real life. I speak up online and in real life, you seem too ? made to do anything in person. You're as big a ? I've ever seen on the IC.

LOL. Boy, me and my fam build rice mills, drill boreholes, build homes, lead repatriation programs, house refugees, teach biodynamic/organic farming to african farmers, conduct peace rallies in israel and work with 3 african states'ministries of health to implement holistic health programs AMONGST many other activities.

but you said you SPEAK right?
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I will say this though, any man that claims he's a "revolutionary" should be AGAINST the murderous, stealing, and oppression based tactics of the terrorist state known as Israel.

I'm not saying Arabs love all Blacks, ? , Arabs have a shady history themselves, especially in Africa. I will never cry tears for them as a people......I'm not crazy about them, but I'm against injustice ANYWHERE. Judah has just proven to be the fakest revolutionary alive by defending the evil Israeli government. Shame on that ? .
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL. Boy, me and my fam build rice mills, drill boreholes, build homes, lead repatriation programs, house refugees, teach biodynamic/organic farming to african farmers, conduct peace rallies in israel and work with 3 african states'ministries of health to implement holistic health programs AMONGST many other activities.

but you said you SPEAK right?

I donate money to many causes but all that ? you do is questionable if you're defending the evil actions of Israel right now. They killed 10 aid workers, and your dumb Jew/Black ass is defending them.....when they killed the aid workers on international waters......stick to the topic ? . You aint no real revolutionary if you support Israel.

Ima say this again......stick to the ? topic of the thread, I don't give a flying ? what you do on your own spare time, you ain't the only ? out here helping people in need.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm very proud of Obama right now.....his spokesperson just said that the USA condemns the Israeli raid.....good job Obama.....
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I donate money to many causes but all that ? you do is questionable if you're defending the evil actions of Israel right now. They killed 10 aid workers, and your dumb Jew/Black ass is defending them.....when they killed the aid workers on international waters......stick to the topic ? . You aint no real revolutionary if you support Israel.

Ima say this again......stick to the ? topic of the thread, I don't give a flying ? what you do on your own spare time, you ain't the only ? out here helping people in need.

LOL. Name-calling don't change facts. Donating money don't equal getting your hands ? and building. All i'm saying is that you don't know the facts, just what you've heard. What I have witnessed firsthand is that it's not a black and white issue. The same ? that wrong with the U.S. gov't is the same thing wrong with Israel's. There are good people in seats of power that are overshadowed by the influence of usurpers within in bed with their supposed enemies. Until there is an investigation, the truth will not be known. And unless you were there you will never know the truth; only what you hear. My community has went head to head with corruption in the U.S., Israel and all over Africa for over 40 years. A suicide bomber killed my brother. He wasnt commiting atrocities in Gaza. He was singing at a ? wedding.

Bottom line: Its all theater. You really don't know what the ? is going on. but I know this: most israelis are tired of the ? too, so you just cant say "? Israel". ? whoevers starting the ? on both sides.

And why dont you speak up against the injustices commited against Afro-Arabs in Israel BY Palestinians?

Because you dont know about it.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »

I dont just live in Israel. But thank you for clarifying --where i "choose" to live. You live in the land of your captivity (if you are black). Sounds like stockholm syndrome to me...

If you let a ? sell ? or rob and steal from your people in your neighborhood, if you let the pigs hem your people up etc, then you cant say ? ABOUT ISRAEL UNTIL YOU STEP TO THAT, ? .

Did israel put ? in the hood? Did Israel ? Malcolm? Did israelis lynch your forefathers?

Didnt think so.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The prophetic clock ticks a little faster......
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL. Name-calling don't change facts. Donating money don't equal getting your hands ? and building. All i'm saying is that you don't know the facts, just what you've heard. What I have witnessed firsthand is that it's not a black and white issue. The same ? that wrong with the U.S. gov't is the same thing wrong with Israel's. There are good people in seats of power that are overshadowed by the influence of usurpers within in bed with their supposed enemies. Until there is an investigation, the truth will not be known. And unless you were there you will never know the truth; only what you hear. My community has went head to head with corruption in the U.S., Israel and all over Africa for over 40 years. A suicide bomber killed my brother. He wasnt commiting atrocities in Gaza. He was singing at a ? wedding.

Bottom line: Its all theater. You really don't know what the ? is going on. but I know this: most israelis are tired of the ? too, so you just cant say "? Israel". ? whoevers starting the ? on both sides.

And why dont you speak up against the injustices commited against Afro-Arabs in Israel BY Palestinians?

Because you dont know about it.

I will say ? ISRAEL because the people of Israel by a 5 to 1 margin support the colonization and apartheid conditions of the Palestinians. I also condemn the violence some Arabs are committing against the Black Arabs in Israel...are you happy? Frankly, I never heard of that but I will take your word for it. The bottom line is that Israel is so hated by the rest of the world because of its brutal policies in the Middle East, and YES, I always criticize America's bloodthirsty policies in the Middle East as well.

I speak against ALL injustices.....Israel's terrorist, evil, racist policies are no exception.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I dont just live in Israel. But thank you for clarifying --where i "choose" to live. You live in the land of your captivity (if you are black). Sounds like stockholm syndrome to me...

If you let a ? sell ? or rob and steal from your people in your neighborhood, if you let the pigs hem your people up etc, then you cant say ? ABOUT ISRAEL UNTIL YOU STEP TO THAT, ? .

Did israel put ? in the hood? Did Israel ? Malcolm? Did israelis lynch your forefathers?

Didnt think so.

America has a Black President.....holla at me when Israel has one.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    America has a Black President.....holla at me when Israel has one.

The Manchurian Canidate Obama? ...LOL..That dude is a fall guy for the Fed..Holla @ me when the descendant of a chattel slave is the President..Matter of fact holla back when the president actually runs ? and not the international bankers.

Same people who got the likud party ? ? up in israel are the same people behind him.

Dig a little deeper down the rabbit hole, bro.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

Political scientist Norman Finkelstein 'Israel is a Lunatic State'...
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Israel is nothing more than America's ? bag girlfriend who picks fights with any and everybody because they know their boyfriend will just beat them up and is too ? stupid to realize the ? is nothing more than a pain in the ass.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

Political scientist Norman Finkelstein 'Israel is a Lunatic State'...

? , the church, and Israel all win in the end. But It's kind of ironic how all 3 are the most hated today though. Then again, Jesus Christ said it would be just like this leading up to the last days. People need to open up their Bibles, turn on the news, and compare what ? stated thousands of years ago to whats currently happening today. It's amazing.

"I (? ) will bless those who bless you (Israel) and will curse those who curse you" Genesis 12:3

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    re-posted for smokelahoma

hold up homeboy that ? dont apply to me. I do what I can to change ? , but until the people unite and mobilize we cant do anything but bend over and take it from our government and that includes you too ? . Im not ridin for arabs, I just see the unjustice going on obviously you dont because you have your bible blinders on. ? and keep my name out your posts ? .
  • smokelahoma
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I will say this though, any man that claims he's a "revolutionary" should be AGAINST the murderous, stealing, and oppression based tactics of the terrorist state known as Israel.

I'm not saying Arabs love all Blacks, ? , Arabs have a shady history themselves, especially in Africa. I will never cry tears for them as a people......I'm not crazy about them, but I'm against injustice ANYWHERE. Judah has just proven to be the fakest revolutionary alive by defending the evil Israeli government. Shame on that ? .

and there we have it. what the ? is this guy sayin anyway?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? , the church, and Israel all win in the end. But It's kind of ironic how all 3 are the most hated today though. Then again, Jesus Christ said it would be just like this leading up to the last days. People need to open up their Bibles, turn on the news, and compare what ? stated thousands of years ago to whats currently happening today. It's amazing.

"I (? ) will bless those who bless you (Israel) and will curse those who curse you" Genesis 12:3

WTF are you talking about...
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hold up homeboy that ? dont apply to me. I do what I can to change ? , but until the people unite and mobilize we cant do anything but bend over and take it from our government and that includes you too ? . Im not ridin for arabs, I just see the unjustice going on obviously you dont because you have your bible blinders on. ? and keep my name out your posts ? .

I'm not a Christian, ? , nor do I even have a religion. I expatriated, ? . I have 3 pass...well never mind the games to be sold. I dont bend over for ? . Unite and mobilize your people then and shut up about ? you dont know. And the only ? here is you. Cotton-picking ? . Talking all that ? about Israel but you paying taxes to the ? who fund the Likud who keep ? policies going through the Knesset.
  • smokelahoma
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm not a Christian, ? , nor do I even have a religion. I expatriated, ? . I have 3 pass...well never mind the games to be sold. I dont bend over for ? . Unite and mobilize your people then and shut up about ? you dont know. And the only ? here is you. Cotton-picking ? . Talking all that ? about Israel but you paying taxes to the ? who fund the Likud who keep ? policies going through the Knesset.

yo what the ? you expect me to do with a neighborhood full of Lil Wayne/Gucci Mane imposters? you think they tryin to hear a single ? thing Im sayin bout that? Dont you get it you ? ? ? the nation is asleep especially the hood but your ? ass wouldnt know nothin about that because you sit inside all day sayin stupid ? like this. 2nd, Im not even black so you look like an idiot callin me a ? . and 3rd, what the ? you want me to do? go to jail for tax evasion? you think I want to pay taxes? do you think I would if I didnt have to? eat a ? my dude.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    and there we have it. what the ? is this guy sayin anyway?

I'm saying your a slave, ? . LOL. I'm saying you ? are cowards. You ? want to distract from the fact with all that ? -motional ? but the fact remains- YOU ARE UNCLE SAM'S ? . You ? scared of revolution. You cant even stop your own people from victimizing one another in your own neighborhoods. Shut down some dopeboys on your own block Boondock Saints style, then talk to me about some israelis. ? need some kind of distant boogeyman to be mad at cause they too scared to raise up on ? . The Israeli gov't, the dominant party in the Knesset and the Israeli people are 3 different things totally. The fake Ashkenazi Jews are the minority in Israel, yet they ? it up for everybody because they ? with the international bank cartels, which has allowed them to bogard the Parliment a few years back when peace was imminent.. So dont say ? Israel, say ? them, ? . Most Israelis are people of color (non-European) and they are oppressed too, dumb ? . Oppressed by the same international banking cartels that have your ? ? bent over in Amerikkka. All this Israeli/Palestinian conflict ? is theater. The muthafuckas egging it on are in bed with one another and do not represent the focus of the common Israeli or Palestinian. How would you like it if you went overseas and they was like ? Americans and ? you too, youre a liar and a thief, because the CIA and your presidents have been liars and thieves? Well thats how it is overseas. Yeah, a lot of people dont ? with Israel but EVERYBODY hates Americans and they have more bodies than Israel ever will. And they dont understand why blacks continue to live complacently in their land of captivity. So speak up on that, ? . Do something about it.......

But you cant.

All you can do is talk, type,pay taxes and let your life and death be determined by a few rich men in dim-lit rooms.